PDA

View Full Version : Attention Whores

FaninAma
2/24/2013, 11:54 PM
You know of whom I speak.

olevetonahill
2/24/2013, 11:56 PM
WTF you want? Or are you calling My attention the some whores someres?

FaninAma
2/25/2013, 01:36 PM
WTF you want? Or are you calling My attention the some whores someres?

I guess you didn't watch the Academy Award program last night.

diverdog
2/25/2013, 01:47 PM

Turn in your man card....now!

cleller
2/25/2013, 03:42 PM
So I gather this is "Attention Whores" as a proper noun or something? As opposed to: Attention, whores (I am addressing you)

Bourbon St Sooner
2/25/2013, 04:20 PM
Charlize Theron looked stunning in that dress.

olevetonahill
2/25/2013, 04:28 PM

Uh No, No i dodnt. Im so shamed. I was busy at the wimmens sewing circle we makin a quilt or some ****.:glee:

olevetonahill
2/25/2013, 04:30 PM
So I gather this is "Attention Whores" as a proper noun or something? As opposed to: Attention, whores (I am addressing you)

Hell I thot it was "Attention! Whores" Like he was tellin us Hot babe at 9 o'clock er sompun

FaninAma
2/25/2013, 04:37 PM
LOL. Yes, the second thingy.

FaninAma
2/25/2013, 04:38 PM
Turn in your man card....now!

I don't have it with me. My wife lets me check it out from time to time.

diverdog
2/25/2013, 04:47 PM
I don't have it with me. My wife lets me check it out from time to time.

If you are watching the Academy Awards then she has got both your man card and balls in the same vice.

I hope you noticed that none of us who have their man card and balls knew what the hell you were talking about until you spelled it out for us. Hell I am not sure exactly what got your ire up in the first place other than you had to watch the AA's with a pair of vice grips on your sack.

FaninAma
2/25/2013, 04:51 PM
If you are watching the Academy Awards then she has got both your man card and balls in the same vice.

I hope you noticed that none of us who have their man card and balls knew what the hell you were talking about until you spelled it out force. Hell I am not sure exactly what got your ore in the first place other than you had to watch the AA's with a pair of vice grps on your sack.

Your interest in my sack is making me a bit uncomfortable. I actually watched the Thunder game but turned it to the AA to see which movie won. I didn't get to see it because one of the attention whores came on to do the announcement and I switched the channel.

SanJoaquinSooner
2/25/2013, 06:35 PM
Seth McFarlane, read a list of all the A-list Hollywood actresses who have shown skin in the last 10 years.

diverdog
2/25/2013, 06:38 PM
Your interest in my sack is making me a bit uncomfortable. I actually watched the Thunder game but turned it to the AA to see which movie won. I didn't get to see it because one of the attention whores came on to do the announcement and I switched the channel.

Likely excuse.

olevetonahill
2/25/2013, 06:46 PM
Seth McFarlane, read a list of all the A-list Hollywood actresses who have shown skin in the last 10 years.

And from what I've seen of most of those yainch's . I wouldnt wanta see them neked .

BigTip
2/25/2013, 07:28 PM

He SANG the list. Funny stuff.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBnpWk0zmBQ

Oops. Edited to turn in my man card

FirstandGoal
2/25/2013, 08:26 PM
And from what I've seen of most of those yainch's . I wouldnt wanta see them neked .

LOL!

Olevet passing up boobies?

I call BS. :D

soonercruiser
2/25/2013, 11:32 PM
What's an "Academy" award.
First in the door on a holiday gets free ammo?
:numbness:

SCOUT
2/26/2013, 12:06 AM
Sorry.

olevetonahill
2/26/2013, 12:08 AM
LOL!

Olevet passing up boobies?

I call BS. :D

Busted, But can I have a sack Please? Paper or plastic it dont mater.