PDA

View Full Version : 50cent tells Erin Give me some of that white sugar

olevetonahill
2/24/2013, 07:56 PM
Erin say get back ******, I aint Kim K. :very_drunk:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nascar-from-the-marbles/50-cent-goes-erin-andrews-kiss-gets-denied-192555935--nascar.html

lexsooner
2/24/2013, 08:43 PM
Erin is one tough cookie. She has to work all these sporting events where obnoxious fans yell at her and some make comments about her nude photos. There is one video on YouTube of some college punk who referenced the photos and Erin heard him, stopped, and confronted him, and put him in his place. BTW, what is a black dude doing at a TRASHCAR event?

olevetonahill
2/24/2013, 08:51 PM
Erin is one tough cookie. She has to work all these sporting events where obnoxious fans yell at her and some make comments about her nude photos. There is one video on YouTube of some college punk who referenced the photos and Erin heard him, stopped, and confronted him, and put him in his place. BTW, what is a black dude doing at a TRASHCAR event?

Id like to see that Vid , Can ya find it?

It was reported he tweeted when he got there that there wernt any Black folk.

lexsooner
2/24/2013, 09:12 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtpYGwEjBmk

Here ya go, Vet. It's hard to hear what the fan or Erin said, but she clearly did not appreciate his comments and went right up to the railing, and after she confronted him, the other fans started laughing at him. It looks like it is a South Carolina baseball game. Maybe it is a CWS game - otherwise, ain't like Erin would be working a USC baseball game.

olevetonahill
2/24/2013, 09:17 PM

Here ya go, Vet. It's hard to hear what the fan or Erin said, but she clearly did not appreciate his comments and went right up to the railing, and after she confronted him, the other fans started laughing at him. It looks like it is a South Carolina baseball game. Maybe it is a CWS game - otherwise, ain't like Erin would be working a USC baseball game.

Thanks. Shes pretty cool. Still dont think shes the hottest in the world But she do have that "Take home to Momma " quality appearance .

Breadburner
2/24/2013, 09:35 PM
his bref stank....!!

SoonerStormchaser
2/25/2013, 11:14 AM
Besides...she's banging Drew Doughty of the LA Kings...

StoopTroup
2/25/2013, 01:48 PM
Besides...she's banging Drew Doughty of the LA Kings...

Yeah...it just seems like her private life was taboo but if she needed to use her good looks or a "I'm single....lets mingle" personality she was fine. As soon as someone makes a move when she's working, she kind of went Taylor Swift on them like they were stalkers. I just think if she was a bit more open about being a Woman who dates men and isn't this little princess that ESPN would put on the sidelines, she wouldn't have had so many of these really weird stalker type moments. For the longest time I figured she would just come out of the closet and tell America she liked girls.

rock on sooner
2/25/2013, 02:13 PM

She reacted to either "I'll watch the video tomorrow" or "sign his ball."
Either way, it's good to see someone not take the crap.

KantoSooner
2/25/2013, 05:47 PM
For the longest time I figured she would just come out of the closet and tell America she liked girls.

Erin and Ines Sains.

Thank you, you provided the missing piece to what is surelly going to be an awesome addition to my mental landscape.

lexsooner
2/25/2013, 08:02 PM
She reacted to either "I'll watch the video tomorrow" or "sign his ball."
Either way, it's good to see someone not take the crap.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure she reacted to the video comment. That was so wrong what that guy did. The pervert stalked her and learned which hotel rooms she was in and drilled holes so he could record her. How would anyone like their privacy invaded like that? Then she has to face the masses of male sporting event fans who have viewed the video. If she was my daughter or sister, I would want to kill that guy. That's what I mean about Erin being a tough cookie.

8timechamps
2/25/2013, 08:37 PM
I happened to be watching when this went down, and it was every bit as awkward then as it is in the replay. What the video doesn't show, is how he followed her down pit road (looking like an enamored fan). Then, as she wrapped up her segment, he's standing right next to her with a big **** eating grin on his mug.

The entire time, drunker' than a nine eyed rat.

KantoSooner
2/26/2013, 10:52 AM
Y'know, I'm thinking that he was some special kind of stupid. Harrassing a pretty woman in front of about 50 testosteroned up pit jockeys with access to big old heavy wrenches and stuff. Not a recipe for a happy day. Unless of course you're a fine judge of rythmic beatings.