PDA

View Full Version : 6'10 signed juco player...my take

Soonerjeepman
2/24/2013, 11:14 AM
Ok,

went to local juco to see this kid. Granted it was one game...but...

First, he didn't start, they started a local kid who plays the same spot...my take is that was for folks, recruiting etc. Not sure about his team's record but the team they played KCKCC, was 14-14 and had lost by 15+ the first time they played. We left with less than a minute with KCKCC up a couple.

He was the biggest kid on the team...both teams. KCKCC had a 6'10 skinny kid from Switzerland but Hamilton had the bulk.

Good: lefty, good FT shooter, hit a 3 after a foul so it didn't count, SEEMS to be able to handle the ball..

Bad: not strong around the hoop, got blocked twice, only ended up with maybe 5 points, 3/4 line, 1 FG.

Guess my buddy and I came away with a less than impressed view. Like I said, 1 game but honestly KCKCC was very small and really thought this kid would dominate, didn't ever happen. I see him as a 4, not a back to goal center. He needs to slim down or muscle up. I don't see his game as osby or m'baye.

We shall see....oh and his juco coach was an a$$...yeller..about nothing. Young guy. Nick Bradford is an asst on that staff...(former jayhawk)

birddog
2/24/2013, 01:53 PM
sounds like a helluva good time.

Soonerjeepman
2/24/2013, 06:06 PM
lol...not really,

he didn't start, didn't play much, got blocked 3 times, scored 5 pts...

guess hotdogs/cokes were cheap and the juco girls coach was pretty goodlooking....:-)