PDA

View Full Version : So Badgers Vegan thread got me to thinkin.

olevetonahill
2/21/2013, 03:00 PM
I think Ima give up veggies for lent. Eat nothing but Meat and cheese and drank a lot of milk.
So tonight instead of having a Baked Tator and salad with my Ribeye Ima just cook another Ribeye.

What yall gonna do?

SicEmBaylor
2/21/2013, 03:04 PM
Pfft,

I never ever eat vegetables or fruit of any kind......ever. Never have and never will.

You can't even begin to play ball in my ballpark, son. ;)

C&CDean
2/21/2013, 03:07 PM
Pfft,

I never ever eat vegetables or fruit of any kind......ever. Never have and never will.

You can't even begin to play ball in my ballpark, son. ;)

Why the **** would someone make a decision like that? Like dying? Hate ****ting? Dude, your colon, bowels, intestines, and ******* must look/feel like they're full of razor blades.

olevetonahill
2/21/2013, 03:13 PM
Why the **** would someone make a decision like that? Like dying? Hate ****ting? Dude, your colon, bowels, intestines, and ******* must look/feel like they're full of razor blades.

Heh, Why you think hes so full of **** all the time.

Hell Ima eat my Veggies Love em. also love my steaks an burgers and chicken and Bacon and Bacon and Bacon and ... well you get the point.

Just had to spoof Badg a bit :biggrin:

SicEmBaylor
2/21/2013, 03:14 PM

Not at all. I've adjusted to it over the decades. Sort of like all those Asians who get by with eating almost nothing but rice.

badger
2/21/2013, 03:33 PM
I think Ima give up veggies for lent. Eat nothing but Meat and cheese and drank a lot of milk.
So tonight instead of having a Baked Tator and salad with my Ribeye Ima just cook another Ribeye.

What yall gonna do?

Lent started more than a week ago, Young Enlistee Off a Cliff.

olevetonahill
2/21/2013, 03:35 PM
Lent started more than a week ago, Young Enlistee Off a Cliff.

Story of my life, Im always a day late and a salad short.:biggrin:

SicEmBaylor
2/21/2013, 04:17 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeMFqkcPYcg

ouleaf
2/22/2013, 09:51 AM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm7q22PYpu1qey5y8.jpg.