PDA

View Full Version : Question on Social Media Policy

Ruf/Nek7
2/21/2013, 07:47 AM
I know that Stoops has a rather tight social media policy in which all players who use twitter and Facebook are followed and all posts are subject to punishment if innapropriate. My question is this, do recruits who have committed and signed LOI that use twitter and facebook have to adhere to the same rule?

The reason I ask is because I am following several OU players both on roster and soon to be on roster and a one Dominique Alexander just posted something like this: "kush or purp? -don't know depends on if I want to chill or party" *sorry I couldn't post a more direct link or screenshot bc my phone sucks but someone asked Alexander this and that was his reply. I'm assming most know what kush and purp is but for those who don't its weed and alcoholic drink. Sounds like we have a future winner on our hands.

yermom
2/21/2013, 09:19 AM
if i had to guess "purp" is cough syrup

EDIT: on further inspection, they are debating specific strains of dat chronic

starclassic tama
2/21/2013, 12:27 PM
idiot

sooner_born_1960
2/21/2013, 12:31 PM
dat chronic?

cherokeebrewer
2/21/2013, 01:25 PM
ganja mon

8timechamps
2/21/2013, 04:43 PM
I don't think Stoops can hold them to any rules until they become students.

I'm also hoping that the conversation was about which movie to watch; Jerry Mcguire (Kush) or Purple Rain. I'm sure that's what it was.

stoops the eternal pimp
2/21/2013, 05:15 PM
Dear lowered...

SoonerNomad
2/22/2013, 12:36 PM
If Ruf/Nek 7 is following those tweets, you gotta believe someone at the university is monitoring them as well. Hopefully this is something that will be addressed.

SoonerNomad
2/22/2013, 12:40 PM
On a more "man am I getting old" level, how many words for mary jane are there today that those of us in our 50's would never even get a "sniff" of. I ask because I have five boys between 16 and 21 and I want to be able to decode their b.s.

StoopTroup
2/22/2013, 12:44 PM
Take a short trip to Colorado and visit one of their new Pot Shops. Take notes then subscribe to High Times magazine. I'm sure you'll get hip quick.

8timechamps
2/22/2013, 09:42 PM
Take a short trip to Colorado and visit one of their new Pot Shops. Take notes then subscribe to High Times magazine. I'm sure you'll get hip quick.

Nothing "new" about marijuana shops here. The only "new" development in the legalization (without a prescription). Not that it really mattered, as anyone that wanted it could easily find a doctor to prescribe it for them.