PDA

View Full Version : Hey jaun , Remember the Flag deal?

olevetonahill
2/20/2013, 05:00 AM
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0UfY8w25pIJ3Og_pUC750bbqQGNCVV e2d444eVuLuQInGbWvx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBAzLCA3DQc

olevetonahill
2/20/2013, 05:05 AM
Yea its one of those anniversary ****in deals where I get lost in the 60s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0y4SNucf12U

olevetonahill
2/20/2013, 05:07 AM
I want Matlock to tell me I dont deserve a VOTE , **** HIM
:victorious:

olevetonahill
2/20/2013, 05:08 AM
Spooky?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69zvFnVa03g

olevetonahill
2/20/2013, 05:14 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9_mED99cdk

olevetonahill
2/20/2013, 05:22 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yef4r_O4kHM

olevetonahill
2/20/2013, 05:24 AM
Hehy I only do thi 4 times a year
**** Ya HMFNIC

olevetonahill
2/20/2013, 05:27 AM
Soon, Very soon we will all be gone . Like the smoke from that torpedo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzdvQOXxRD4

olevetonahill
2/20/2013, 05:32 AM
I dont wanta change anybody I just want to understand.

C&CDean
2/20/2013, 10:06 AM
So, the olevet hit the sauce hard last night I see. Heh. You're gonna feel like **** today Howie. Think I'm gonna call you Blue all day.

Blue
2/22/2013, 12:42 AM
Heh.

olevetonahill
2/22/2013, 01:00 AM
So, the olevet hit the sauce hard last night I see. Heh. You're gonna feel like **** today Howie. Think I'm gonna call you Blue all day.

Heh.

Heh, again,

I aint slept much this past week, Some may know why some dont GAS.
Anyway I hadnt slept AT all for the 2 days prior to this. I said screw it Ima get durnk an Pass the **** out, I did . I got at least 5 hours of uninterrupted Z time

SCOUT
2/22/2013, 01:02 AM
Outbursts earned, IMO.

Blue
2/22/2013, 01:13 AM
Heh, again,

I aint slept much this past week, Some may know why some dont GAS.
Anyway I hadnt slept AT all for the 2 days prior to this. I said screw it Ima get durnk an Pass the **** out, I did . I got at least 5 hours of uninterrupted Z time

I was laughing at Dean. Id hang wit you anytime, Vet.

SanJoaquinSooner
2/22/2013, 01:19 AM
Hey, Vet.

olevetonahill
2/22/2013, 01:23 AM

Hey, Vet.

Hey bro. You just came to mind when I heard that song, Matlock had kinda pissed me off when He said I dint deserve to be able to vote ,
**** him Im usually pretty easy going on that kinda ****. But theres Times when I have my moments :very_drunk:

SanJoaquinSooner
2/22/2013, 01:28 AM
Ridiculous. Of course you should be able to vote. Even if one of your critters ate your ID.

olevetonahill
2/22/2013, 01:34 AM
Ridiculous. Of course you should be able to vote. Even if one of your critters ate your ID.

I think I told this but aint sure
Last election I walk into the Pollin place, every one there going hey vet, How ya doing vet,, Gonna Vote Vet? that kinda stuff. then Ya got yer ID Vet?
That having to show an ID sure was burden

SanJoaquinSooner
2/22/2013, 01:44 AM
I tried trading my absentee ballot to an illegal alien working a taco truck for 3 carne asada tacos, but he said "No, habré 3 dólares, por favor."

olevetonahill
2/22/2013, 02:00 AM
I tried trading my absentee ballot to an illegal alien working a taco truck for 3 carne asada tacos, but he said "No, habré 3 dólares, por favor."

Dayumd Illegals anyway, Dont they unnerstan the Barter system?

StoopTroup
2/22/2013, 12:55 PM
So the sobriety thing....that's over?

olevetonahill
2/22/2013, 08:46 PM
So the sobriety thing....that's over?

Never said I was quiting, Just said I dont drank near the amount I used to,
By the way How that 2 week Drug rehab thing work out for you? Were you able to kick em?

StoopTroup
2/22/2013, 10:34 PM
Never said I was quiting, Just said I dont drank near the amount I used to,
By the way How that 2 week Drug rehab thing work out for you? Were you able to kick em?

It's very easy to kick something you never had a problem with.

BTW....

YOU ARE TRYING TO HARD

Check with Dean

It sounded like you were trying to quit. Which I think Bill would have been really proud of you if that was the case. He believed you could do it if you wanted to. I believed he was right but I just didn't think you ever would choose to do it. If you ever do....just know that some of us think it would be one of your greatest accomplishments besides being a good Father to your Kids.

olevetonahill
2/23/2013, 12:38 AM
It's very easy to kick something you never had a problem with.

BTW....

YOU ARE TRYING TO HARD

Check with Dean

It sounded like you were trying to quit. Which I think Bill would have been really proud of you if that was the case. He believed you could do it if you wanted to. I believed he was right but I just didn't think you ever would choose to do it. If you ever do....just know that some of us think it would be one of your greatest accomplishments besides being a good Father to your Kids.

And again. Preach on.Never said I was trying to quit. Never Implied it. Just said I dont as much. Now buzz back to yer cave and come back out firing at Dean an I again tomorrow.

StoopTroup
2/23/2013, 03:12 PM
And again. Preach on.Never said I was trying to quit. Never Implied it. Just said I dont as much. Now buzz back to yer cave and come back out firing at Dean an I again tomorrow.

So your hiding behind Dean skirt?

Honestly...I don't know what the heck you think I'm firing at. Lets face it....having a few drinks isn't Alcoholism but drinking like you do isn't being a Social Drinker either. This is a free Country and you can drink yourself to death if you want. I's just when you use it as an excuse to be a dick to other people is when some folks say...."Enough is enough".

I understand why Dean is assisting you and I'm OK with it. He felt I was harassing you. In this thread, all I asked was a simple question. In turn you have made it clear you don't intend to quit drinking. I think it was you that preaches about being "Otis of Drunkytown". I just thought it sounded like you were giving all that up and making a few changes in your life. Sorry if I miss understood that.

Soonerjeepman
2/23/2013, 03:19 PM
Soon, Very soon we will all be gone . Like the smoke from that torpedo

that will be a sad day. I have the upmost respect for you vietnam vets...I remember wearing the POW jacket and bracelet for my 2nd cousin, got shot down and spent some time in a prison camp. I remember meeting him after he got back at a family reunion, shook his hand and said I'd never wash it again...I'm thinkin I was 11/12 yrs old.

Thank you for your service...America did NOT serve you right. #uck jane traitor fonda...

olevetonahill
2/23/2013, 05:54 PM
that will be a sad day. I have the upmost respect for you vietnam vets...I remember wearing the POW jacket and bracelet for my 2nd cousin, got shot down and spent some time in a prison camp. I remember meeting him after he got back at a family reunion, shook his hand and said I'd never wash it again...I'm thinkin I was 11/12 yrs old.

Thank you for your service...America did NOT serve you right. #uck jane traitor fonda...

Thank You .
That other idiot can KMA :congratulatory:

StoopTroup
2/23/2013, 06:37 PM
Thank You .
That other idiot can KMA :congratulatory:

Which one? The Mexican Flag waving one or the American from Tulsa who has Vietnam Veterans in his Family?

olevetonahill
2/23/2013, 06:49 PM
Which one? The Mexican Flag waving one or the American from Tulsa who has Vietnam Veterans in his Family?

jaun aint really an Idiot .

StoopTroup
2/23/2013, 07:13 PM
Enough said dumb Phuc

olevetonahill
2/23/2013, 07:18 PM
Enough said dumb Phuc

Oh Noes ya done hurt my feelers and made me get my panties in a wad. :single_eye:

StoopTroup
2/23/2013, 07:46 PM
Oh Noes ya done hurt my feelers and made me get my panties in a wad. :single_eye:

You don't have feelers. Your a drunk remember?

olevetonahill
2/23/2013, 08:04 PM
You don't have feelers. Your a drunk remember?

Dont you have 15 or so Little GIRLS to watch? That sounds creepy .
Since when do a durnk got no feelers?