PDA

View Full Version : We Can't Trust Women With A Gun Amarite?

sappstuf
2/19/2013, 06:18 AM
That is the main body of this argument from a Dem in Colorado.

jCvng-jSp60

Other important things I learned.. If a woman is about to get raped, she should run for a "safe zone". Apparently criminals cannot pass the invisible barrier of such a zone. Nothing bad happens in a safe zone that might make a woman feel likes she needs a gun.

If you can't make it to a safe zone, ensure that the attempted rape goes down close to a call box. That way you can call for help and we don't have to let you carry a concealed gun..

I'm sure you could find someone making an argument more patronizing to women... I'd start with The Onion if I were to look. Too bad this guy is dead serious.

pphilfran
2/19/2013, 06:25 AM
Whistle...gotta carry a concealed whistle...

sappstuf
2/19/2013, 06:51 AM
Whistle...gotta carry a concealed whistle...

True. They should probably carry around an STD for emergencies like this too. Much safer than carrying a gun.

cleller
2/19/2013, 08:58 AM
Yep that guy and his whole party obviously are oblivious to women's issues and think rape is all in a woman's head. Plenty disgusting. I feel a candlelight vigil coming on.

olevetonahill
2/19/2013, 09:35 AM
Well certain times of the month Id rather they didn't have access to em. :sneakiness:

TheHumanAlphabet
2/19/2013, 11:37 AM
That is the main body of this argument from a Dem in Colorado.

jCvng-jSp60

Other important things I learned.. If a woman is about to get raped, she should run for a "safe zone". Apparently criminals cannot pass the invisible barrier of such a zone. Nothing bad happens in a safe zone that might make a woman feel likes she needs a gun.

If you can't make it to a safe zone, ensure that the attempted rape goes down close to a call box. That way you can call for help and we don't have to let you carry a concealed gun..

I'm sure you could find someone making an argument more patronizing to women... I'd start with The Onion if I were to look. Too bad this guy is dead serious.

What a ****ing tool. I am shocked that CO House passed these unconstitutional measures. CO is lost to the dark side now...

SicEmBaylor
2/19/2013, 11:59 AM
We Can't Trust Women With A Gun Amarite?
You could have stopped after the fourth word and still be correct.

olevetonahill
2/19/2013, 12:07 PM
You could have stopped after the fourth word and still be correct.

Here ya have the voice of Lack of experience talkin.

SicEmBaylor
2/19/2013, 12:15 PM
Here ya have the voice of Lack of experience talkin.
On this, it's definitely not from a lack of experience.

olevetonahill
2/19/2013, 12:23 PM
On this, it's definitely not from a lack of experience.

Oh right ya gots a sister and yer Mom ya learned from.:chuncky:

soonercruiser
2/19/2013, 09:44 PM
It's time for Lorena Bobbitt to start training women in self-defense techniques!
:hypnotysed:

Wishboned
2/19/2013, 11:07 PM
Yep that guy and his whole party obviously are oblivious to women's issues and think rape is all in a woman's head. Plenty disgusting. I feel a candlelight vigil coming on.

No, no, no. He's a Democrat. All Democrats are in touch with their feminine side. Everything they say is gold. It's the evil Rapepublicans that must be stopped!

olevetonahill
2/20/2013, 02:38 AM
No, no, no. He's a Democrat. All Democrats are in touch with their feminine side. Everything they say is gold. It's the evil Rapepublicans that must be stopped!

heh, Ive been known to get in touch with Dems Feminine side. When I Bitch slap the hell out of em.

Sooner98
2/20/2013, 09:20 AM
I fully expect to see the same level of phony outrage over this from the left that they had for Todd Akin and Richard Mourdock.

Well, probably not, since: 1) he's a Democrat, and 2) the hypocrisy of the left is a firmly established scientific fact.

olevetonahill
2/20/2013, 11:14 AM
I fully expect to see the same level of phony outrage over this from the left that they had for Todd Akin and Richard Mourdock.

Well, probably not, since: 1) he's a Democrat, and 2) the hypocrisy of the left is a firmly established scientific fact.

Look out now. Matlock be jumpin yer shat.