PDA

View Full Version : what the hell pokes..

Ruf/Nek7
2/18/2013, 08:57 AM
This is just sickening but what else would I expect from those bastards up north.http://m.stwnewspress.com/stillwaternews/pm_112677/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=PuLp5quN

stoops the eternal pimp
2/18/2013, 09:13 AM
Like there isn't an equally stupid OU fan out there who would do something like that.

You can't base a fanbase on a moron like that..

jkjsooner
2/18/2013, 09:35 AM
It's sickening but this seems to go so much farther than the OU/OSU part. This guys seems like a complete tool and needs to go to prison and never see that kid again.

It's almost like he's trying to train his 9 year old to be a MMA fighter or something.

Boomer.....
2/18/2013, 09:40 AM
What a disgusting piece of trash!

KantoSooner
2/18/2013, 11:13 AM
Solution for this?

Send him to a high security prison. Make sure the other inmates 'know' that he's a child abuser. Nature will take its course.

Seamus
2/18/2013, 01:29 PM
Solution for this?

Send him to a high security prison. Make sure the other inmates 'know' that he's a child abuser. Nature will take its course.

+1

BoomerJack
2/18/2013, 02:42 PM
I believe that there is a special place in hell for child abusers. And this guy needs to be sent there, the sooner the better.

Phil
2/18/2013, 05:26 PM
Yeah, there's not really an OU-OSU angle on this. The guy was beating a kid. End of story.

budbarrybob
2/18/2013, 05:53 PM
<------ is a proponent of Eye for an Eye in cases like this >:|

MsProudSooner
2/18/2013, 05:58 PM
Yeah, there's not really an OU-OSU angle on this. The guy was beating a kid. End of story.

True. If it wasn't OU vs OSU it would have been something else.

goingoneight
2/18/2013, 07:00 PM
Yeah, if this was a Maryland or Virginia Tech booster beating his children, people on OU boards wouldn't be jumping on this story. The kid is the victim here... not the fans who don't like OSU and are looking for something to poke fun at.

Soonerfan88
2/18/2013, 07:49 PM
Wasn't this guy also involved in a Justin Blackmon investigation? Hard to forget a name like Gannon...

goingoneight
2/18/2013, 08:18 PM
Yes, he is. But now everyone is backing off and saying he's not an OSU booster. Regardless, if this article is true, I hope he burns for it.

rainiersooner
2/19/2013, 02:13 PM
Like there isn't an equally stupid OU fan out there who would do something like that.

You can't base a fanbase on a moron like that..

Well where's the fun in that?? Jeesh.

8timechamps
2/19/2013, 07:55 PM
The only thing funny about this story, is how stupid whorns fans are...this was posted on Shaggy under the title "Parenting the Sooner Way"

Man beats son for liking OSU more than OU

http://kfor.com/2013/02/18/man-alleg...-over-cowboys/

you stay classy Sooner

WTF? You literally don't have to read past the first sentence in the article to know which teams is which. Could they be any dumber?

CatfishSooner
2/19/2013, 09:06 PM
sickening

All_Day_28
2/19/2013, 09:33 PM
http://deadspin.com/5985487/?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_twitter&utm_source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

EatLeadCommie
2/19/2013, 09:50 PM
It's sickening but this seems to go so much farther than the OU/OSU part. This guys seems like a complete tool and needs to go to prison and never see that kid again.

It's almost like he's trying to train his 9 year old to be a MMA fighter or something.

Exactly.

SunnySooner
2/20/2013, 01:57 PM
This is getting some national coverage, I read it here...http://guyspeed.com/father-accused-of-beating-son-over-oklahoma-college-allegience/

What an utter waste of oxygen this piece of trash is. I wish someone would give him the same treatment he gave his son. Poor boy, he's probably an OU fan because he wants to be different from his father in every possible way.

picasso
2/20/2013, 06:26 PM
Yeah, it seems like this piece of **** is a sadist and has been doing this type of work long before the kid started cheering for OU.

8timechamps
2/20/2013, 06:40 PM
Yeah, it seems like this piece of **** is a sadist and has been doing this type of work long before the kid started cheering for OU.

This d-bag has already be prohibited from attending OSU games because he was found guilty of providing benefits to players. What a complete waste of air.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
2/20/2013, 07:57 PM
This gentleman distinguishes himself as an Extraordinary Parental Example:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturday/man-arrested-allegedly-beating-son-liking-oklahoma-better-214216929--ncaaf.html

VA Sooner
2/20/2013, 08:21 PM
He needs to take himself out back and beat the *hit out of himself until he passes out. Then wake up and do it again... and again... and again... and again...

Ruf/Nek7
2/21/2013, 09:14 AM
After reading many of your replies, i have come to realize my mistake in how i posted this. You guys are right in the fact that school affiliation has nothing to do with the beating of a young child. My apologies to those offended.

C&CDean
2/21/2013, 09:31 AM
After reading many of your replies, i have come to realize my mistake in how i posted this. You guys are right in the fact that school affiliation has nothing to do with the beating of a young child. My apologies to those offended.

Ah, don't worry about it. I mean it just might be a coinkedink that he's an aglet...and it might not. If it was the other way around, there'd be a sea of orange foam spewing out of Stoolwater. You could bank on that.

stoops the eternal pimp
2/21/2013, 09:43 AM
^ True.

goingoneight
2/21/2013, 03:16 PM
They all still try and act like we were all associated with the late 80s fiasco and that we all rip horn fans' scrotums. Wouldn't be the first time a fan jumps on the hatewagon.

Sooners78
2/22/2013, 12:54 PM
Who is this c@cksu@ker and why is he not already in prison? Where did he come from? Does he have a history of abuse? It seems that the boy's mother would be able to shed some light on this pr!ck. If even half of this is true, I can't believe he would have ever been allowed to work for OSU in any capacity.