PDA

View Full Version : Real BB guns

olevetonahill
2/17/2013, 10:18 AM
Do they even make em anymore? I been lookin around and all I see on line are these sissyfied Airsoft POS. Whats up with that?

pphilfran
2/17/2013, 10:42 AM
Hell yes....Crosman makes a bunch...even an assault rifle look a like...a lot of other brands...

I have a Crosman pump pistol that is death to field mice...big sum bitches...I bait em in with corn and pop em through open French doors from the couch...I winged one once and he jumped around and flopped all over hell and damn near ended up in the house till I could get a bead on him after recharging the pistol...

olevetonahill
2/17/2013, 10:52 AM
Hell yes....Crosman makes a bunch...even an assault rifle look a like...a lot of other brands...

I have a Crosman pump pistol that is death to field mice...big sum bitches...I bait em in with corn and pop em through open French doors from the couch...I winged one once and he jumped around and flopped all over hell and damn near ended up in the house till I could get a bead on him after recharging the pistol...

Guess Amazon an Ebay dont sell em then.

okiewaker
2/17/2013, 10:59 AM
Last year got my son a Crosman rifle with scope from either Wally or Academy, somtin like 800fps maybe more depending on how much you pump it.

olevetonahill
2/17/2013, 11:04 AM
Last year got my son a Crosman rifle with scope from either Wally or Academy, somtin like 800fps maybe more depending on how much you pump it.

How much it cost? I will need to buy 2 of em

okiewaker
2/17/2013, 11:14 AM
I believe $50 for it, but also bought BB's and other odds and ends so it was a bit more. Gotta have plenty of ammo.

olevetonahill
2/17/2013, 11:16 AM
I believe $50 for it, but also bought BB's and other odds and ends so it was a bit more. Gotta have plenty of ammo.

Got 2 Grandsons that say they really NEED one :excitement:

okiewaker
2/17/2013, 11:25 AM
Heh, get you right arm in shape. Depending on how old you grandkids are, you may have pump up those rifles for them after each shot and it ain't very easy, specially after a coupla hundred shots.

Breadburner
2/17/2013, 11:51 AM
Springers are better....

SoonerInFortSmith
2/17/2013, 12:34 PM
You'll shoot your eye out!