PDA

View Full Version : I think it would be interesting to have a party...

Soonerjeepman
2/13/2013, 12:02 AM
and meet all you crazy mfer's...just sayin.

As much as some of you drive me crazy with your liberal spew...I do enjoy the banter. It's funny it seems like you can know someone but in reality (at least for me) I'll prob never meet any of ya. It's all good. I would love to show my students some of these threads to show what intelligent discussions (at least on the conservative side!) of differentiating opinions are. We got some real thinkers in this bunch.

Anyways...have a great week, V-Day for all of us lucky enough to get laid, and weekend. Seeing Zac Brown Band here in KC...good times.:drunk:

olevetonahill
2/13/2013, 12:05 AM
If I have another Ho-Down ya need to make sure and show up.

Soonerjeepman
2/13/2013, 12:06 AM
that would be good...anywhere near Clayton? Bro's and I went wheelin at Green Acres..by Clayton

olevetonahill
2/13/2013, 12:07 AM
that would be good...anywhere near Clayton? Bro's and I went wheelin at Green Acres..by Clayton

Im Northeast of Clayton about an hour on these roads id guess

Soonerjeepman
2/13/2013, 12:11 AM
ah...cool...neat country that way.

'puter dying...and I have to sleep to indoctrinate those kids tomorrow....have a good one.

Gnite~

olevetonahill
2/13/2013, 12:16 AM
ah...cool...neat country that way.

'puter dying...and I have to sleep to indoctrinate those kids tomorrow....have a good one.

Gnite~

Nite bro
Keep an eye out at the Hideout. Will be discussin the Ho Down there.

XingTheRubicon
2/13/2013, 09:14 AM
did you two just say goodnight to each other

olevetonahill
2/13/2013, 09:17 AM
No.

rock on sooner
2/13/2013, 11:17 AM
Couldn't help but notice that Jeep threw a "left" jab at the Left
of Center group that contributes mightily the fodder that the
Conservatives crave for their existence! :courage:

Soonerjeepman
2/13/2013, 01:50 PM
ah...not a "real" jab...just a little poke~ :-)

C&CDean
2/13/2013, 01:56 PM
We used to have a big-assed party on Saturday home games. Most of us ain't worth meeting anyhow.

Soonerjeepman
2/13/2013, 02:04 PM
lol...prob not. I didn't get to a home game last yr. Definitely making one again next yr plus the ku/ksu games up this way.

soonercruiser
2/13/2013, 02:32 PM
You'd be disappointed!
Some of seem oh so normal in person.....compared to our posts.
:upset:

olevetonahill
2/13/2013, 02:45 PM
You'd be disappointed!
Some of seem oh so normal in person.....compared to our posts.
:upset:

Yea and in Person,Ima bigger arsehole than on here.

rock on sooner
2/13/2013, 04:22 PM
Yea and in Person,Ima bigger arsehole than on here.

Aw Vet, yew funnin us agin?

KantoSooner
2/13/2013, 05:10 PM
No, from what I understand, he's striving, manfully, to tell the God's honest truth.

FirstandGoal
2/13/2013, 05:35 PM
Oh he's telling a version of the truth. He can be a real arsehole to peeps who have it coming.

On the other hand, I know first hand how sweet and generous he can be in person.

Hey Vet, I still think next time we need to bring pocket shots of our own in the stadium.

KantoSooner
2/13/2013, 05:41 PM
Oh, he knows I love him. It's just that sometimes that ball is sitting up there, almost balanced on the net just begging to be smashed.
and I have no self restraint...

olevetonahill
2/13/2013, 07:07 PM
Oh he's telling a version of the truth. He can be a real arsehole to peeps who have it coming.

On the other hand, I know first hand how sweet and generous he can be in person.

Hey Vet, I still think next time we need to bring pocket shots of our own in the stadium.

Heh I know Ima make some games THIS year. Ill bring a Flask and we can have the OVJ on demand :encouragement:

Oh, he knows I love him. It's just that sometimes that ball is sitting up there, almost balanced on the net just begging to be smashed.
and I have no self restraint...

Ya ****in Weaklin.:courage:

SicEmBaylor
2/13/2013, 08:56 PM
and meet all you crazy mfer's...just sayin.

As much as some of you drive me crazy with your liberal spew...I do enjoy the banter. It's funny it seems like you can know someone but in reality (at least for me) I'll prob never meet any of ya. It's all good. I would love to show my students some of these threads to show what intelligent discussions (at least on the conservative side!) of differentiating opinions are. We got some real thinkers in this bunch.

Anyways...have a great week, V-Day for all of us lucky enough to get laid, and weekend. Seeing Zac Brown Band here in KC...good times.:drunk:

There used to be the tailgate. That's how I've met the people I've met. They tend to be far less crazy in real life.

FirstandGoal
2/14/2013, 12:29 AM
Heh I know Ima make some games THIS year. Ill bring a Flask and we can have the OVJ on demand :encouragement:

Heck yea! You know I've been known to do a snort or three of the OVJ back in the days of the TG. :encouragement:

C&CDean
2/14/2013, 10:50 AM
There used to be the tailgate. That's how I've met the people I've met. They tend to be far less crazy in real life.

And very few match up with their internet personas. You? Exactly what I imagined.

olevetonahill
2/14/2013, 10:52 AM
And very few match up with their internet personas. You? Exactly what I imagined.

Sicem at the Last TG he attended.

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQLyU1AdDAmwpYGXMZvHdFz-Auec7MKWjPVuWuJ2XIZAICk7zW-

C&CDean
2/14/2013, 10:58 AM
Just the cigar is missing.

olevetonahill
2/14/2013, 11:04 AM
Just the cigar is missing.

Heh

Soonerjeepman
2/14/2013, 12:55 PM
Sicem at the Last TG he attended.

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQLyU1AdDAmwpYGXMZvHdFz-Auec7MKWjPVuWuJ2XIZAICk7zW-

funny that's kind of what I imagined...but meh~