PDA

View Full Version : State of the Union What What!!!!! Shucky Ducky Quack Quack!

Blue
2/12/2013, 09:11 PM
I don't really want to comment. Just wanted to start this thread.

Tulsa_Fireman
2/12/2013, 09:16 PM
I'M TIRED OF ALL THESE MUTHAF*%&IN' REPUBLICANS IN THIS MUTHAF*^&IN' HOUSE!

/samuel l obama

Sooner5030
2/12/2013, 09:17 PM
ah...solving our "problems" with speeches.

Tonight is another example of how we went from meritocracy to idiocracy.

Sooner5030
2/12/2013, 09:22 PM
every politician that talks specifics on budget cuts should be required to qualify the statement with:

"over a ten year budget period of which most occurs in the later years of that ten year budget"

Blue
2/12/2013, 09:27 PM
Everybodys arsehole is wore out Barack. We don't feel like standing. Srry.

Tulsa_Fireman
2/12/2013, 09:30 PM
Love me, I'm cool, I'm loose and laid back, yo. Just roll with Barack and yeah, we'll burn one for old times sake, bro.

Yeah.

God damn jackass. Be professional.

Tulsa_Fireman
2/12/2013, 09:33 PM
Really?

The next manufacturing boom in the US is 3D printing?

And that got applause?

Jesus H. Christ.

Blue
2/12/2013, 09:33 PM
Preach it bro! Oh yeah! Ummm HMMMMM!

I haven't heard a word he's said yet.

Blahblahblah.

Blue
2/12/2013, 09:35 PM
Cliiiiiiiimate Chaaaaaange!!!!!! God help uuuuussss1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tulsa_Fireman
2/12/2013, 09:35 PM
I keep waiting for someone to start passing a hat as Chaka Khan and the rest of the choir breaks out in a righteously soulful version of Amazing Grace.

And the strange feeling of my wallet slipping out of my back pocket.

Tulsa_Fireman
2/12/2013, 09:41 PM
Hooooo boy.

We need to fix mortgages again apparently.

Sooner5030
2/12/2013, 09:42 PM
ah...lets ride another housing bubble......more people need to be able to borrow...obviously.

Tulsa_Fireman
2/12/2013, 09:43 PM
And now we're gonna buy preschool for all.

Whoa, wait a damn minute. He used Oklahoma as a prime example of early childhood education's successes!?

I thought we sucked goat nuts here in Oklahoma when it comes to education?

Blue
2/12/2013, 10:01 PM
While he was talking Iran nuclear bombs, North Korea set off 4. Ha!

Blue
2/12/2013, 10:19 PM
I was playing a drinking game...every time someone was exploited i drank....wel Im wasted.

okiewaker
2/12/2013, 10:22 PM
Razn min wage to 9 an hr will solve poverty. He forgot the part where companies gonna raise they rates to cover. Dumas.

Blue
2/12/2013, 10:51 PM
And fire the tatooed 8-pierce head baristas...

SoonerorLater
2/12/2013, 10:57 PM
Obama's visionary plan to bolster the middle class. If this doesn't get this country back on it's feet I don't know what will. Pure genius

--Raise the federal minimum wage to $9 per hour.

--Help make college education more affordable to determine which colleges should receive certain types of aid. He said his administration would release a college scorecard to help families figure out which schools offered the best value.

--Work with states to make high-quality preschool available to every child.

--Work with local leaders in 20 economically challenged towns to rebuild vacant homes and give tax credits to companies that hire workers in those places.

Soonerjeepman
2/12/2013, 11:35 PM
you forgot ...I could swear he said this...I turned the radio off I was so pizzed...

"give money to dad's who stay and raise their kids...your not a man if you create a child only if you stay and raise it"...didn't he say something like that...

let me guess it's the m$$her f&^kin .....I'm not going to say it....dudes that don't stay and raise their kids...A$$$$$$$$hole....ugh

yermom
2/13/2013, 12:33 AM
Really?

The next manufacturing boom in the US is 3D printing?

And that got applause?

Jesus H. Christ.

do you know anything about 3-D printing?

sappstuf
2/13/2013, 01:15 AM
State of the Union:

We are the brokest country in the history of the world.

Under Obama's watch the debt has went up by 57% in just 4 years.

Incomes are lower now then when Obama took office. They dropped 2.6% in the recession when he took office(not his fault). They have dropped another 4.8% in the 4 years of his "recovery"(his fault). No amount of whining about the Chinese or tsunamis changes that fact.

Obama's "recovery" had negative growth last quarter. From the speech: "A growing economy that creates good, middle-class jobs". That it does Mr Presiddent.. Too bad you know nothing about helping an economy grow.

Blue
2/13/2013, 01:20 AM
do you know anything about 3-D printing?

Wallowitz and Kuuthrapalli made their own action figure?

sappstuf
2/13/2013, 01:30 AM
Obama claims all of his new programs won't add a dime to the deficit but the White House won't release figures on his new programs.

Obama has failed to submit his budget proposal to the House as required by law. This makes it 4 out of 5 years he has done this.

Any Lefties on the board going to hold him accountable? Nah, I doubt it.

cleller
2/13/2013, 09:48 AM
Obama claims all of his new programs won't add a dime to the deficit but the White House won't release figures on his new programs.

Obama has failed to submit his budget proposal to the House as required by law. This makes it 4 out of 5 years he has done this.

Any Lefties on the board going to hold him accountable? Nah, I doubt it.

Don't hold your breath.

I think Obama was relieved he could launch into his sermon on guns, so as to avoid other topics like jobs. Someday Obama's name will probably be synonymous with jobs: the second jobs people will have to take to pay for all his spending. We can call those Obama Jobs.

OU68
2/13/2013, 10:09 AM
Obama will go down in history as the greatest gun salesman that ever lived!! :obama icon::encouragement:

soonercruiser
2/13/2013, 02:43 PM
Obama will go down in history as the greatest gun salesman that ever lived!! :obama icon::encouragement:

Got mine from the FFL last week!
:encouragement:

FaninAma
2/13/2013, 10:24 PM
you forgot ...I could swear he said this...I turned the radio off I was so pizzed...

"give money to dad's who stay and raise their kids...your not a man if you create a child only if you stay and raise it"...didn't he say something like that...

let me guess it's the m$$her f&^kin .....I'm not going to say it....dudes that don't stay and raise their kids...A$$$$$$$$hole....ugh

Oh goody, another way for people to scam money from another government handout.

Progressives are such idiots. Morals, ethics, principles and responsibility are instilled in people from a young age. Bribery only works temporarily for toddlers and pre-adolescents.

The longer Obama holds this office the more obvious it becomes that he is clueless about almost everything.