PDA

View Full Version : Gun fight in Big Bear

rock on sooner
2/12/2013, 04:51 PM
CNN reporting that Dorner is "pinned down" after a gunfight....two more
cops shot...they're saying he has a 50 cal sniper weapon....

olevetonahill
2/12/2013, 04:57 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/ap-source-ex-cop-exchanges-fire-authorities-212301702.html

8timechamps
2/12/2013, 05:06 PM
Maybe they should consider just calling in an A-10. Then everyone could go home.

achiro
2/12/2013, 05:10 PM
As much as I like the idea of just taking a guy out and saving the taxpayers a ton of cash there is always a part of me that wishes they could tranq him so that they could talk and find out what kind of crazy there is running around in his head.

okiewaker
2/12/2013, 05:16 PM
As much as I like the idea of just taking a guy out and saving the taxpayers a ton of cash there is always a part of me that wishes they could tranq him so that they could talk and find out what kind of crazy there is running around in his head.

Well, he is a lib, wut more ya need?

olevetonahill
2/12/2013, 05:23 PM
They got him on Foot in the woods now, Just a matter of time. Hope they dont rush in trying to kill him and end up gettin more Cops killed or wounded.

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Two law officers have reportedly been wounded in a gunfight in the mountains east of Los Angeles with a person believed to be a former Los Angeles police officer.

State Fish and Wildlife Assistant Chief Dan Sforza tells KCAL-TV that two officers were wounded in the shootout. It's not clear which agency they belong to.

Sforza says game wardens spotted Christopher Dorner in a vehicle on Highway 38 and attempted to pull him over.

Gunfire was exchanged. Dorner bailed out of the vehicle and ran into the woods.

rock on sooner
2/12/2013, 05:28 PM
He's holed up in a cabin, not in the woods...

cleller
2/12/2013, 05:29 PM
Maybe they should consider just calling in an A-10. Then everyone could go home.

Wiping him out sounds great. I don't want to have to listen to his loser whining crap for the next 10 years.

olevetonahill
2/12/2013, 05:35 PM

Did they change their tune? Last thing I posted said he was chased and abandoned his stolen Ride and ran into the woods?

okiewaker
2/12/2013, 05:37 PM
Unbelievable,,,cable just went out..

KantoSooner
2/12/2013, 05:39 PM

Damn You! I was getting ready to simply call in a 2,000 lb good ole iron bomb. No need for a body bag.

olevetonahill
2/12/2013, 05:39 PM

I see, Just read the other article. Still just a matter of time.

rock on sooner
2/12/2013, 05:42 PM
Did they change their tune? Last thing I posted said he was chased and abandoned his stolen Ride and ran into the woods?

Yup, last half hour they've been sayin he's holed up in a cabin...they're
tryin to determine if hostages are involved...

KantoSooner
2/12/2013, 05:42 PM
I've also thought, although it would violate the Posse Comitatus Act, of getting some SEALS, or Force Recon Marines, or Rangers or Green Berets about ready for graduation and let them run him down in the woods. Hell, bring in all four and a keg to the winners.

rock on sooner
2/12/2013, 05:43 PM
Latimes is reporting that two hostages are involved....

olevetonahill
2/12/2013, 05:49 PM
I finally turned the Tube on. I dont think about it right off, I usually just read on line stuff.
CNN is gonna talk the dude to death before the Cops can get to him.

olevetonahill
2/12/2013, 06:47 PM
Saying now that one of the 2 Deputies that were shot has died. :frown:

cleller
2/12/2013, 07:05 PM
Can you imagine if this was going on in Russia? They'd drive a tank up there and end the thing.

Sooner5030
2/12/2013, 07:07 PM
Can you imagine if this was going on in Russia? They'd drive a tank up there and end the thing.

Waco, Russia?

rock on sooner
2/12/2013, 07:13 PM
Saying now that one of the 2 Deputies that were shot has died. :frown:

Just heard, first contact was FISH AND GAME personnel....wow!

8timechamps
2/12/2013, 07:13 PM
The order is shoot on sight, but if there are hostages involved, that's going to be much more difficult.

Otherwise, I'd still be in agreement with Kanto...nuke 'em from orbit, it's the only way to be sure.

Sooner5030
2/12/2013, 07:25 PM
cabin on fire.....ammo cooking off?

rock on sooner
2/12/2013, 07:25 PM
SWAT team assault and cabin on fire...looks like its coming to a head....

cleller
2/12/2013, 07:28 PM
Certain tear gas canisters are notorious for starting fires. I bet they made sure to use about a gross of them.

By the way, this cabin is reported as empty prior to Dorner breaking in. I think its possible he had held a couple hostage for awhile at another location....

olevetonahill
2/12/2013, 07:39 PM
Crispy Critter
Dude is fried.

okiewaker
2/12/2013, 07:53 PM
He probly not in there. May all be staged.

Sooner5030
2/12/2013, 07:55 PM

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. Although this was allegedly his plan B so it might not be his planned cabin. However, if it was it would be easy to build a pretty elaborate tunnel in the last 4 years.

okiewaker
2/12/2013, 07:59 PM

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. Although this was allegedly his plan B so it might not be his planned cabin. However, if it was it would be easy to build a pretty elaborate tunnel in the last 4 years.

We watchn a burning cabin,,he's probly sipping on a Margarita on a beech in Mexico.

olevetonahill
2/12/2013, 08:02 PM
Those ****in reporters kept axin that Girl the same **** in different ways. I thot she was a Female Bob Stoops being interviewed

okiewaker
2/12/2013, 08:08 PM
I think this sumbee is gonna give the law a run for their money, sadly. I think he aynt gonna be caught for some time. JMO

rock on sooner
2/12/2013, 08:18 PM
We watchn a burning cabin,,he's probly sipping on a Margarita on a beech in Mexico.

Just guessin, mindja, but ask the two deputies that exchanged
gunfire with him...sayin that, tho, he might have done his own
flash and bang and be on tha run in tha mountains, which would
not be good for him....

olevetonahill
2/12/2013, 08:19 PM
I think this sumbee is gonna give the law a run for their money, sadly. I think he aynt gonna be caught for some time. JMO

Ill bet a nickle to a hole in a donut hes already dead .

olevetonahill
2/12/2013, 08:20 PM
Just guessin, mindja, but ask the two deputies that exchanged
gunfire with him...sayin that, tho, he might have done his own
flash and bang and be on tha run in tha mountains, which would
not be good for him....

Rock, Take it to the Bank, He one dead Mother****er right now.:drunk:

okiewaker
2/12/2013, 08:23 PM
Y'all prolly right, and I hope so!

olevetonahill
2/12/2013, 08:24 PM
Y'all prolly right, and I hope so!

Heh, The only way he coming off that mountain is in either a Body bag or an Urn.

rock on sooner
2/12/2013, 08:25 PM
Rock, Take it to the Bank, He one dead Mother****er right now.:drunk:

Well, it is curious that they're letting the building burn and not letting
firefighters in to control the flames..Ima guessin, ifn thats tha case then
the SWAT team pulled his body out and just want the crime scene to be
toast, to make things simple for the LAPD (dont have much respect for
that group).

olevetonahill
2/12/2013, 08:31 PM
Well, it is curious that they're letting the building burn and not letting
firefighters in to control the flames..Ima guessin, ifn thats tha case then
the SWAT team pulled his body out and just want the crime scene to be
toast, to make things simple for the LAPD (dont have much respect for
that group).

Kinda makes ya wonder why they REALLY didnt want any News choppers around dont it,
Yea I can see a Cover up, They could have very easily forced him Back into the cabin as it was burning even if he WANTED to surrender .
Dorner was a DEAD man as soon as he Killed that cops daughter

MR2-Sooner86
2/12/2013, 08:37 PM
So they went the Waco route? Makes sense as it's easier to cover up evidence.

8timechamps
2/12/2013, 08:43 PM
Surrender was not an option for him.

The LAPD chief told him (via newspaper/media) that he could surrender, but if he fired on another person, that option would be off the table and he would be killed. So, after this afternoons shootout, even if he had come out with his hands up, he would have been killed.

I don't think they need to cover anything up. Short of him being an alien, he should have been killed on the spot.

SanJoaquinSooner
2/12/2013, 08:55 PM
Do you all remember the ending of the movie Body Heat?

olevetonahill
2/12/2013, 09:12 PM
Surrender was not an option for him.

The LAPD chief told him (via newspaper/media) that he could surrender, but if he fired on another person, that option would be off the table and he would be killed. So, after this afternoons shootout, even if he had come out with his hands up, he would have been killed.

I don't think they need to cover anything up. Short of him being an alien, he should have been killed on the spot.

Sorry Bro But the Chief is NOT the Judge jury and executioner.

Any cop who shot him IF he was trying to surrender would be no better than he was, A cold blooded murderer.

olevetonahill
2/12/2013, 09:14 PM
Do you all remember the ending of the movie Body Heat?

Never saw it, Hell never even heard of it.
Like I said tho Dorner signed his own Death warrant when He Killed Cops and their families.

Dont agree with it But they Have control of what the media can see and report.

Wishboned
2/12/2013, 09:22 PM
Never saw it, Hell never even heard of it.
Like I said tho Dorner signed his own Death warrant when He Killed Cops and their families.

Dont agree with it But they Have control of what the media can see and report.

You should watch it. Kathleen Turner at her hottest.

olevetonahill
2/12/2013, 09:27 PM
You should watch it. Kathleen Turner at her hottest.

Whats it about?

Tulsa_Fireman
2/12/2013, 09:30 PM
This giant boner thinking of Kathleen Turner back in the day.

cleller
2/12/2013, 09:37 PM
Sounds like he may have lit the place up, then shot himself.

Or it could have been a fire started by gas grenades, then he shot himself. Doesn't matter who shot him, though. No benefit to cover anything up, despite what some internet conspiracy goofballs will say. Its not like he had ever attempted to surrender.

Surely there's no controversy about letting the building burn. A man who had murdered 4 people was inside, actively shooting anyone who came near. Sending firemen in is irresponsible.

olevetonahill
2/12/2013, 09:42 PM
Sounds like he may have lit the place up, then shot himself.

Or it could have been a fire started by gas grenades, then he shot himself. Surely there's no controversy about letting the building burn. A man who had murdered 4 people was inside, actively shooting anyone who came near. Sending firemen in is irresponsible.

I got no Prob with lettin him smolder. Im just sayin Its awful convenient. Since there are NO news Choppers allowed , Its a Remote area, I dont even care that the dude is dead, I just think IF they covered anything up THAT stinks

SanJoaquinSooner
2/12/2013, 09:43 PM
Whats it about?

Kathleen Turner's character wants her husband dead and finds a lawyer with a hard-on to help her.

The cops are after them. It ends with a blazing house and a dead body inside, which is why I recalled it.

olevetonahill
2/12/2013, 09:45 PM
Kathleen Turner's character wants her husband dead and finds a lawyer with a hard-on to help her.

The cops are after them. It ends with a blazing house and a dead body inside, which is why I recalled it.

I may see if the Library has it for loan .

cleller
2/12/2013, 09:50 PM
So they went the Waco route? Makes sense as it's easier to cover up evidence.

Just what kind of evidence would they be covering up, Mr. Godspeed Chris Dorner? You think this cabin was really the secret LAPD torture lab? Illuminati reading room?

How many more dead Marine war vets were you hoping for? More ambushed females? More widows and orphans?

olevetonahill
2/12/2013, 10:05 PM
Yahoo breakin news is saying they found a Body in the cabin, No details yet. Im sure Obammy runnin his mouth has the news Folk distracted.

olevetonahill
2/12/2013, 10:08 PM
CBS says its so,

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57569072/fugitive-ex-lapd-cops-body-recovered-from-burned-cabin/

8timechamps
2/12/2013, 10:29 PM
Sorry Bro But the Chief is NOT the Judge jury and executioner.

Any cop who shot him IF he was trying to surrender would be no better than he was, A cold blooded murderer.

True, but I disagree (about the cop that shot him).

This guys has killed innocent people, and clearly planned to continue. I wouldn't hesitate to take him down.

Besides, with a guy like that, what's to say he doesn't fake a surrender to draw someone close enough to take them out.

olevetonahill
2/12/2013, 10:37 PM
True, but I disagree (about the cop that shot him).

This guys has killed innocent people, and clearly planned to continue. I wouldn't hesitate to take him down.

Besides, with a guy like that, what's to say he doesn't fake a surrender to draw someone close enough to take them out.

What Im sayin bro. Is IF Dorner was coming out hands in the air you do an Extreme caution Take down. You dont just shoot the dumb ****. Even tho he moren likely deserves it, and it would save a Lot of money and grief.

Laws are what supposedly Separates us from the Lawless and just plain animals.

Breadburner
2/12/2013, 10:43 PM
All whitey's fault....!!!!

8timechamps
2/12/2013, 10:50 PM
What Im sayin bro. Is IF Dorner was coming out hands in the air you do an Extreme caution Take down. You dont just shoot the dumb ****. Even tho he moren likely deserves it, and it would save a Lot of money and grief.

No, I understand what you were saying. I just think it'd be really hard (for me) not to take him out.

olevetonahill
2/12/2013, 10:59 PM
No, I understand what you were saying. I just think it'd be really hard (for me) not to take him out.

I know bro, I was a cop when We lost an officer, They transported the maggots to OUR jail before taking em on to Sayre SO.
It was all I could do to Not Just take em out then and there.

soonercruiser
2/12/2013, 10:59 PM

Not likely he got out.
The police interviewed the owners of the cabin....who said it didn't have cable, internet, or phone.
(unless they were in on an escape....

"Crispy Dorner"!

C&CDean
2/12/2013, 11:00 PM
Ding dong the Whiney little bitch is dead. Satan speed nimrod.

olevetonahill
2/12/2013, 11:01 PM
Ding dong the Whiney little bitch is dead. Satan speed nimrod.

Heh, Hopefully he took himself out.

soonercruiser
2/12/2013, 11:21 PM
Not so soon C"BS" Face!
The story about a body in the rubble is not true as of 10:01 PM Central.
LAPD news conference says the site is still too hot to even probe.
Gonna bet some news weenie was trying to get the "sooner" scoop by estimating when the news would come out....just made it up!
Knda like they make up a lot of "stories".

olevetonahill
2/12/2013, 11:25 PM
Not so soon C"BS" Face!
The story about a body in the rubble is not true as of 10:01 PM Central.
LAPD news conference says the site is still too hot to even probe.
Gonna bet some news weenie was trying to get the "sooner" scoop by estimating when the news would come out....just made it up!
Knda like they make up a lot of "stories".

Several different News groups reportin it. Course it could be just like all the Dogs in the neighborhood. One barks at nothin and the rest help him out.

But I garendayumTee hes dead

diverdog
2/13/2013, 04:29 AM
Several different News groups reportin it. Course it could be just like all the Dogs in the neighborhood. One barks at nothin and the rest help him out.

But I garendayumTee hes dead

As Samuel Jackson would say:

"He's deader than mother f***king fried chicken".

rock on sooner
2/13/2013, 10:35 AM
Heh, Hopefully he took himself out.

According to several reports, there was a single shot from inside the
building that was heard just as the building was starting to really burn.
A charred body was recovered, with dental records and DNA used to
ID the body.

Ima guessin here, but I bet more than a few of the cops would like to
have been in a "final" gunfight to take him out, and feel like he cheated
the system with suicide.

KantoSooner
2/13/2013, 11:16 AM
On the other hand, we don't have to listen to his whiny azz in court for the next 2 years. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

MR2-Sooner86
2/13/2013, 12:51 PM
So it looks like the police burned the cabin down Waco style (http://www.infowars.com/lapd-audio-from-dorner-siege-burn-this-mother****er/). That makes sense. The whole "honor and protect the Constitution," has never really been their thing.

soonerhubs
2/13/2013, 05:47 PM
So MR, when is deadly force justified? Does the thug have to shoot at you 30 times? Should they have just played patty cake and thrown dodge balls at him?

Also, your link gave me a 404.

MR2-Sooner86
2/13/2013, 07:18 PM
So MR, when is deadly force justified? Does the thug have to shoot at you 30 times? Should they have just played patty cake and thrown dodge balls at him?

The man was dead a week ago. The fact those trucks got shot up with no warning in LA showed the police weren't going to take him alive. Cops don't like traitors (those who cross the blue line).

As for the use of deadly force, do we even know it's him yet? Hostages?

He entered a cabin that was searched a couple of days ago. It wasn't a cabin he was using. He just barged in. It had no cable, Internet, and the electricity was turned off if I remember right. Just wait a few days. He'll either starve to death, surrender, or rush out guns blazing where I'm sure he would've been dropped instantly.

The cops wanted him dead. The decision to execute Dorner was made days ago. The fact that they were given the opportunity to do so AND destroy any incriminating evidence he might have had with him, well, that's just a bonus.

He could have walked out of that cabin buck naked and handcuffed and he'd still be dead.

Also, your link gave me a 404.

This site's stupid censorship. Lots of links, tweets, and videos here: http://www.infowars.com/lapd-audio-from-dorner-siege-burn-this-motherf*cker/

Why were live shots banned from the air? Why were scanners cut off from the public? No tweeting!?

The last time the state rolled out things like that they burned a bunch of women and children alive in Waco. I also read they used the same line: "too dangerous for the firemen to go in."

The Remnant
2/13/2013, 07:46 PM
I live about 20 miles from where this occurred. I have driven the back road to Big Bear a number of times. It is a very remote area. I also know a number of SB County Deputies. They are good dudes. Once the shoot out began, it would not have been wise to send in fire crews since Dorner had already shot 2 deputies. It is easy to make wild accusations typing into a keyboard a half a world away.

C&CDean
2/14/2013, 10:35 AM
The man was dead a week ago. The fact those trucks got shot up with no warning in LA showed the police weren't going to take him alive. Cops don't like traitors (those who cross the blue line).

As for the use of deadly force, do we even know it's him yet? Hostages?

He entered a cabin that was searched a couple of days ago. It wasn't a cabin he was using. He just barged in. It had no cable, Internet, and the electricity was turned off if I remember right. Just wait a few days. He'll either starve to death, surrender, or rush out guns blazing where I'm sure he would've been dropped instantly.

The cops wanted him dead. The decision to execute Dorner was made days ago. The fact that they were given the opportunity to do so AND destroy any incriminating evidence he might have had with him, well, that's just a bonus.

He could have walked out of that cabin buck naked and handcuffed and he'd still be dead.

This site's stupid censorship. Lots of links, tweets, and videos here: http://www.infowars.com/lapd-audio-from-dorner-siege-burn-this-motherf*cker/

Why were live shots banned from the air? Why were scanners cut off from the public? No tweeting!?

The last time the state rolled out things like that they burned a bunch of women and children alive in Waco. I also read they used the same line: "too dangerous for the firemen to go in."

1. If he was dead a week ago, who shot those deputies?

2. Drama much?

3. I guess I just don't have the deep-seated hatred of the police like some of y'all. I did when I was a criminal doper though.

4. You're very quick to suck up and believe everything the media has to say about "rogue cops shooting everything within sight." Why is that?

5. I've had several run-ins with the OHP here lately. Also the Kansas HP. Doesn't mean I hate em'. They're just doing their job.

olevetonahill
2/14/2013, 10:40 AM
The only time I have a Prob with the PoPo is when they start right off the Bat trying to act like they Billy bad ***.

I dont mind em taking me to jail , been there done that.Now I always act respectful when I encounter them But if they start acting like jerks Ima make em earn that Ticket money.

okie52
2/14/2013, 10:42 AM
1. If he was dead a week ago, who shot those deputies?

2. Drama much?

3. I guess I just don't have the deep-seated hatred of the police like some of y'all. I did when I was a criminal doper though.

4. You're very quick to suck up and believe everything the media has to say about "rogue cops shooting everything within sight." Why is that?

5. I've had several run-ins with the OHP here lately. Also the Kansas HP. Doesn't mean I hate em'. They're just doing their job.

You obviously don't realize how badly these cops were trampling on your rights. Lucky you aren't dead.

C&CDean
2/14/2013, 10:44 AM
I don't really care how they act up front. Either way I just answer the questions, provide the documentation, and say please and thank you. If it's an older cop I usually say "yessir" and "no sir" as well. If it's one of those young Dirty Harry wannabes I just say "yes" and "no." Works for me.

I learned a very long time ago that they're gonna win every time if you wanna get into a pissin' contest with them - no matter how wrong they might be.

olevetonahill
2/14/2013, 10:50 AM
I don't really care how they act up front. Either way I just answer the questions, provide the documentation, and say please and thank you. If it's an older cop I usually say "yessir" and "no sir" as well. If it's one of those young Dirty Harry wannabes I just say "yes" and "no." Works for me.

I learned a very long time ago that they're gonna win every time if you wanna get into a pissin' contest with them - no matter how wrong they might be.

Oh I agree Bro. I always told My Boys DONT argue with a cop on the side of the road, You will lose.

My point being.
#1 Im single
#2 I got no where I have to be .
#3 I dont mind pizsin em off if they wanta be jerks
#4 The last time I forced a cop to take me to jail was in a speed trap town Watts ,OK., kept the Mother****er off the road for 2 an a 1/2 hours He earned every bit of that 87 dollar fine I had to pay.:encouragement:

rock on sooner
2/14/2013, 10:51 AM
Have had encounters over the years, as have most folks, with LEOs doing
what they consider to be their jobs. Other than in foreign countries, two
unpleasant experiences...one in Las Vegas...cop was doing his impression
of George C Scott's Patton...a real struttin turkey...and one in Wyoming that
was simply condescending and ill mannered. Both instances were traffic
related and it was yes and no and on my way.

C&CDean
2/14/2013, 10:52 AM
$87? That must have been a loooooong time ago. $197 for speeding in Waco. $300 for passing a weigh station in Arkansas City. $1,100 for not have DOT numbers on a truck.

olevetonahill
2/14/2013, 10:55 AM
$87? That must have been a loooooong time ago. $197 for speeding in Waco. $300 for passing a weigh station in Arkansas City. $1,100 for not have DOT numbers on a truck.

Heh, 92 so yea its been awhile , Cop was a small town struttin popinjay , acting all Billybadassed . I just couldnt resist ****in with him.

TAFBSooner
2/17/2013, 04:23 AM

You ARE old, man.

(I remember being taught that, too.)

olevetonahill
2/17/2013, 08:39 AM
You ARE old, man.

(I remember being taught that, too.)

I only feel old in my body. My Mind Im still yoing.

diverdog
2/17/2013, 09:14 AM

The last speeding ticket I got was from a real jerk of a cop. I was in the wrong, got nailed in a speeding trap and I was very polite. Yes sir, no sir, I am wrong etc. He was just a jack *** from the gitgo and the whole time when he wrote the ticket. Never had I met such a rude cop. Finally he threw the ticket in my window and walked off. No have a nice day or please slow down or take care. Just a ticket thrown in my face. So my Irish temper hit full bore. I jumped out of the car, confronted the officer in front of his friends, I asked for his badge number, his supervisors number and told him I was going to make some calls. I went on to ask him if I had been rude or unreasonable. He said no. When I asked him why he treated me like a jerk he told me to get back in th car but I wouldn't quit. I was extremely polite but very forceful and he had to deal with me. The whole time I am throwing a big monkey wrench into their little speed trap because I was standing where they pulled over the cars. By the time I was done I figured I cost them a few hundred bucks. Plus, I complained to my friend on city council and he made the cop give him a written response to my complaint. On top of all that I dragged the cop to court where I promptly lost but I did not care. When I left the courthouse I told him to have a nice day. :) Like Vet I bet my $120 ticket was a real money loser for them.

olevetonahill
2/17/2013, 09:28 AM
The last speeding ticket I got was from a real jerk of a cop. I was in the wrong, got nailed in a speeding trap and I was very polite. Yes sir, no sir, I am wrong etc. He was just a jack *** from the gitgo and the whole time when he wrote the ticket. Never had I met such a rude cop. Finally he threw the ticket in my window and walked off. No have a nice day or please slow down or take care. Just a ticket thrown in my face. So my Irish temper hit hit full bore. I jumped out of the car, confronted the officer in front of his friends, I asked for his badge number, his supervisors number and told him I was going to make some calls. I went on to ask him if I had been rude or unreasonable. He said no. When I asked him why he treated me like a jerk he told me to get back in th car but I wouldn't quit. I was extremely polite but very forceful and he had to deal with me. The whole time I am throwing a big monkey wrench into their little speed trap because I was standing where they pulled over the cars. By the time I was done I figured I cost them a few hundred bucks. Plus, I complained to my friend on city council and he made the cop give him a written response to my complaint. On top of all that I dragged the cop to court where I promptly lost but I did not care. When I left the courthouse I told him to have a nice day. :) Like Vet I bet my $120 ticket was a real money loser for them.

Heh, The prick I dealt with . was pretty much the same way, Cept he came back to my Van and Deamanded I sign the ticket, I politely axed him Just what it nwas he wanted me to sign? He Yelled just sign the dayum ticket, I again axed him what I was signing I wanted HIM to explain it to me. He Screamed Get out of the Van your under arrest, I bout knocked him down with the Door when I flung it open, Jumped out and did the spread. .

After he got me in the Unit he had to drive me from Watts back to Stillwell where the County lock up was. I noticed His Radar unit was locked in at 5 miles LESS than he had said I was going. I called him on THAT and he got real quite, Kept askin me " You can post Bond cant you" axed me that about 3 times

Got to the S.O. and told him I needed to Pee. He let me go and when I came out he axed me again If I could Pot Bond.

I started LOL and My Last EX had followed us there , I told her to write em a check and lets get out of there.

He did NOT want to lock me up and the city of Watts have to Pay the County to keep me .:excitement:

SanJoaquinSooner
2/17/2013, 01:33 PM
Maria worked a DUI checkpoint last night. She's the Spanish translator if needed. More than nailing drunks, they catch lots of drivers without licenses.

She said the highlight of the evening was a young lady who didn't have a license to show and refused to get out of the car. She became belligerent and then called the officer every derogitory name for a Mexican you can think of .... telling him to go back to Mexico ... and the guy wasn't even Latino!

Not sure how they got her out of the car, but it took 4 officers to wrestle her into the police car!

Turd_Ferguson
2/17/2013, 03:16 PM
it took 4 officers to wrestle her into the police car!

That's liberal *****'s for ya...

Curly Bill
2/17/2013, 03:17 PM
That's liberal *****'s for ya...

Yup, I'd knocked her in the head and thrown er in the back of the car like a wet dishrag!