PDA

View Full Version : next yr men's bball

Soonerjeepman
2/10/2013, 01:10 PM
ok, I know I'm getting way ahead...

but with 5 guys leaving
Grooms, Fitz, Pledg, Osby, Arent...

our 3 stud FR, and we have 3 recruits...

M'Baye, Clark, Neal as Sr.

Bennett (juco) is listed as a Jr and Spangler (transfer) a So...will they be Sr/Jr or Jr/So? or are they going to use this as a redshirt yr if they don't play? I know Spangler has to sit out, can he use a redshirt yr?

Collier11
2/10/2013, 02:14 PM
we need a guy who can be our go-to guy down the stretch, It will probably be Hield but we will see. I think Hornbeak will be a stud in a year and we are starting to see development out of Cousins. We need Spangler to give us 10ppg atleast and I hear Bennet is a stud

okiewaker
2/10/2013, 03:04 PM
We get better each year under Kruger. So, next year we should be better, I hope.

8timechamps
2/10/2013, 05:24 PM
I'm not sure on Bennett, but Spangler should have two years of eligibility left.

A lot of next year is going to be determined by how well the JUCO recruits step up. But, having a returning back court like we have, puts us light years ahead of where we were two years ago.

Soonerjeepman
2/10/2013, 05:34 PM
definitely 8...I would think unless Bennett plays (he does suit up) that we could use this yr as a redshirt...and he'd b a Jr next yr as far as playing time. Can't imagine we only brought him in for a yr of playing next yr since he hasn't played this yr at all.

What's the number of schollys..? 12/13? We have 2 walk-ons..Fran and Cole?