PDA

View Full Version : The Dead will Walk again-stsrting tommorrow

Pages : 1 [2]

Pricetag
3/31/2014, 10:19 AM
They're going to have to, I think. I bet they wish they still had Lizzie now. She could have been their secret weapon, the sweet-and-innocent-looking sociopath kiddo.

I knew it wasn't going to end well for Joe's group, but dang. There I was admiring him and his code a bit, and then "Just kidding--we're actually indescriminate rapists!" I loved Rick biting his throat out, though. I love how Talking Dead labeled the guy who was going after Carl "Deserved It Dan" during the In Memoriam segment. Rick killed that dude Shane-style.

Wishboned
3/31/2014, 11:50 AM
Watching THE TALKING DEAD,Andrew Lincoln said his last line came out initially as THEY JUST FUCQED WITH THE WRONG PEOPLE.Apparently that was a spontaneous utterance on his part and they had to redo to screwed with.AL's broad ENGLISH accent still just floors me.His accent is not mild in the least.In any case I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL NEXT SEASON. Anyone know when it starts? If they mentioned it on TTD,I missed it.

Next October.

stoops the eternal pimp
3/31/2014, 02:30 PM
I think it is a long time for the next season. Five months maybe?

The gang is in a world of hurt. Is it going to be up to Carol and Tyreese to save them?

Tyreese is going to knit sweaters and cry about them being locked up..pansy

BigTip
3/31/2014, 09:11 PM
Tyreese is going to knit sweaters and cry about them being locked up..pansy
He'll hold the baby while Carol kicks ***.

Dallasbabe
4/1/2014, 03:07 PM
I think it is a long time for the next season. Five months maybe?

The gang is in a world of hurt. Is it going to be up to Carol and Tyreese to save them?

if i had a dollar for every time a gang put me in a world of hurt, i would have a rectum full of dollars.

stoopified
10/5/2014, 08:08 PM
Can not wait for the return of TWD.The Governor is going down.

TWD RETURNS IN ONE WEEK 10/12/14,CAN'T WAIT

dwarthog
10/6/2014, 07:34 AM
Thanks for the heads up!

It should be a great start to the season!

ouwasp
10/8/2014, 08:18 PM
I don't think Team Rick will be captive at Terminus very long. But how many of the Good Guys will die getting out?

dwarthog
10/9/2014, 07:31 AM
Managed to catch a couple of trailers so far. Looks like there will be fireworks! Hate to see any of the good guys get it at the start of the season, but it does look bleak for all of them getting out intact.

stoops the eternal pimp
10/9/2014, 01:43 PM
Hurray!

ouwasp
10/12/2014, 08:34 PM
Great show! Intense tonight!!! Glenn has used up at least a couple lives this episode.......I will be so glad when Gareth dies...

stoops the eternal pimp
10/13/2014, 02:49 PM
I agree..Told a lot of story in this episode which I liked..Told enough backstory on terminus to show how they got into the condition they were in.

dwarthog
10/13/2014, 04:23 PM
Wow, great episode! Great they finally got Rick and his daughter back together at the end. Carol's back where she should have always been and she is a badass!

achiro
10/13/2014, 08:18 PM
And do they have Troma films in charge of special effects now?

I'm telling you, they must have either been part of the Toxic Avenger series or just huge fans because the head smashing stuff is straight out of those movies.

yermom
10/13/2014, 09:10 PM
I agree..Told a lot of story in this episode which I liked..Told enough backstory on terminus to show how they got into the condition they were in.

a little too much. i'm all for non-linear storytelling, but the last scene just seemed out of place in the narrative. Denise Crosby was already a walker by then. it's a little too late to give her some humanity IMO

TitoMorelli
10/14/2014, 12:01 PM
Managed to catch a couple of trailers so far. Looks like there will be fireworks! Hate to see any of the good guys get it at the start of the season, but it does look bleak for all of them getting out intact.

Well there was definitely a pop bottle rocket.

dwarthog
10/14/2014, 12:18 PM
On the Joe Bob Briggs Drive-in-Movie scale...

blown up zombies, burned up zombies, burning zombies, shot zombies, stabbed zombies and head smashed zombies, this episode is probably off the charts.

Joe Bob says check it out.

stoopified
10/14/2014, 09:14 PM
arol definitely got this season started off with a big bang and she is bada$$ indeed.Outstanding episode.

dwarthog
10/21/2014, 11:25 AM
Well, that last part of the show this week was definitely an "in your face" moment. Not sure I was ready for that.

ouwasp
10/21/2014, 08:14 PM
Don't you know the actor portraying Gareth had a blast in that last scene? He laid his pyscho-sickness on pretty thick! I'm afraid The Terminus folks won't be killed off until the mid-season finale...but I hope it happens next week...

dwarthog
10/22/2014, 07:54 AM
I bet he did have fun with that scene. The sooner that lot gets killed off the better, but they will most likely be around as a nemesis for a while like you said.

stoops the eternal pimp
10/22/2014, 08:19 AM
RIP Bob's leg.

Pricetag
10/24/2014, 12:50 PM
Did I spot the dude that Tyrese was supposed to have killed sitting around the fire enjoying a little shish kaBob, or do all those dirtbags just look alike?

Also, Gareth looks and sounds way too much like my kids' pediatrician.

stoops the eternal pimp
10/27/2014, 12:13 PM
Yes, that was him.

Pricetag
10/27/2014, 12:37 PM
Yep. I can't believe Tyrese let him go after he had his hands on Judith. I guess they just extracted all the bad *** from comics Tyrese and Andrea and injected it into Carol.

I loved it when Gareth thought he had some cards to play once the good guys showed up in the church, asking why they didn't kill them from a distance, and then Rick told him they didn't want to waste the bullets, and flashed the red machete handle.

BetterSoonerThanLater
10/28/2014, 02:04 PM
i hated seeing the team split up, and something is fishy about eugene and Mr. Fake Army man. I never read any of the comics, so i don't know what to think, but something doesnt seem right with those guys.

and as far as Daryl coming out of the woods, i didn't see carol, but wonder who hewas talking to when said to come out of the trees.

stoops the eternal pimp
10/28/2014, 02:43 PM
No way mullett guy is a scientist..no way.

dwarthog
10/30/2014, 10:01 AM
So old Bob didn't taste all that good after all.

Glad they finally closed out the cannibals, those guys were starting to make the zombies look like preferred company.

Wonder what Daryl brought home if not Carol?

TFSooner
10/30/2014, 12:46 PM
Wonder what Daryl brought home if not Carol?

I'm betting it's Morgan. Don't know where Carol is but I'll bet she's following the car to find Beth.

8timechamps
11/4/2014, 09:39 PM
I didn't like the most recent episode (with Beth at the hospital). Just seemed like they tried to cram too much in to the hour, and it felt rushed and removed from the story. I don't mind the occasional arc, but this one was just odd. It did get interesting at the end, when they brought Carol into the hospital.

Didn't Morgan die? I can't remember, but it seems like he died when Rick left him. Maybe I'm wrong.

I'm also wondering if the kid that escaped the hospital is with Daryl. That would be quite the stretch, but I can't think of anyone else that would be relevant.

dwarthog
11/5/2014, 08:54 AM
I was wondering the same thing after that kid escaped and then Carol shows up. Bet that kid is the one that Daryl has behind him.

Which means, Rick and crew will be showing up at that hospital shortly to get Carol and Beth back.

stoops the eternal pimp
11/5/2014, 09:07 AM
Morgan showed up at the end of the 1st episode of season 5.

8timechamps
11/5/2014, 07:52 PM
Morgan showed up at the end of the 1st episode of season 5.

I remember the episode, because he had the whole area boobie-trapped (I like boobies).

I remember he was off his rocker, and Rick tried to talk some sense into him, but he was just too far gone. I thought he shot himself, or Rick shot him or something like that. I may be making that last part up though, I can't remember.

stoops the eternal pimp
11/6/2014, 09:35 AM
Im talking about this season..first episode..Right after they have bolted terminus and the episode is ending, Morgan shows up walking on the tracks like he was headed to terminus.

8timechamps
11/7/2014, 07:34 PM
Im talking about this season..first episode..Right after they have bolted terminus and the episode is ending, Morgan shows up walking on the tracks like he was headed to terminus.

Doh!

I forgot that. Now I'm convinced that's who is with Daryl.

GDC
11/8/2014, 10:16 PM
I saw Shane, Daryl, and Hershel at the convention in Tulsa today.

ouwasp
11/9/2014, 04:27 PM
I saw Shane, Daryl, and Hershel at the convention in Tulsa today.

Did you hear them speak? If so, was anything said that was particularly interesting or amusing?

BetterSoonerThanLater
11/10/2014, 09:39 AM
i hated seeing the team split up, and something is fishy about eugene and Mr. Fake Army man. I never read any of the comics, so i don't know what to think, but something doesnt seem right with those guys.

and as far as Daryl coming out of the woods, i didn't see carol, but wonder who hewas talking to when said to come out of the trees.

I knew all that save the world stuff was bull****. I think Abraham is going to lose it. He's either going to kill Eugene or go all governor on everyone.

dwarthog
11/10/2014, 10:02 AM
I knew all that save the world stuff was bull****. I think Abraham is going to lose it. He's either going to kill Eugene or go all governor on everyone.

After the preacher spilled his guts on what he had done, Eugene was awfully quiet with regards to his "save the world" story. Abraham looks maybe that was the thread he was clinging to for sanity after his family was killed perhaps?

TFSooner
11/11/2014, 02:13 PM
I was wondering the same thing after that kid escaped and then Carol shows up. Bet that kid is the one that Daryl has behind him.

Which means, Rick and crew will be showing up at that hospital shortly to get Carol and Beth back.

After reconsidering, reading your post, and the sneak previews for next week's episode, I have changed my mind and agree with you. It's the kid (Noah?) with Daryl and the gang will go to the hospital to rescue Carol.

Next question, in the sneak previews, who's body was Daryl laying on the fire? Beth's?

ouwasp
11/11/2014, 06:26 PM
Naw, it's some kid zombie. In one of the previews I saw a small zombie silhouette putting its hands up against a frosted glass door. Plus, Carol is still in good shape when the body burning occurs. She's beat up pretty good when Beth sees her on the gurney.

Breadburner
11/12/2014, 12:53 PM
Thats Morgan sniffing around in the woods....Dont ya think...???

dwarthog
11/12/2014, 01:08 PM
Naw, it's some kid zombie. In one of the previews I saw a small zombie silhouette putting its hands up against a frosted glass door. Plus, Carol is still in good shape when the body burning occurs. She's beat up pretty good when Beth sees her on the gurney.

Curious that he would give some TLC to a zombie after all of the ones he's put down along the way. Somebody from the past that turned?

ouwasp
11/12/2014, 05:30 PM
Yeah, it is curious. But we haven't seen them deal with many child walkers. They must be rare in this ZA. Maybe it's a young girl zombie that brings Sophia to mind...And they simply have the mindset take care of her corpse in a dignified manner.

GDC
11/16/2014, 02:23 PM
Did you hear them speak? If so, was anything said that was particularly interesting or amusing?

No, you had to pay extra to chat or get an autograph or picture.

BigTip
11/16/2014, 11:21 PM
After reconsidering, reading your post, and the sneak previews for next week's episode, I have changed my mind and agree with you. It's the kid (Noah?) with Daryl and the gang will go to the hospital to rescue Carol.

I am impressed with this prediction. Even after tonight's show we still don't know who Daryl will pull out of the bushes, but it's pretty obvious now that is what is going to happen. "We have people too."

How many week's ago was the Daryl coming out of the bushes scene?

On another note, the constant flashbacks are almost getting confusing.

dwarthog
11/17/2014, 08:52 AM
Looks like there is going to be a rumble at the hospital soon! It was three maybe four episodes ago that Daryl was dragging someone out of the bushes if I recall correctly. Lots of branches to the storyline since then. Not sure I'm a fan of the flashbacks, although last night Carol talking about her abusive husband had me remembering back when they were all in tents early on in the series.

8timechamps
11/18/2014, 10:44 PM
This storyline feels forced. So, I can't get too excited about the coming Hospital shoot-out. The only thing that has my curiosity is whether or not a main character is going to die. We haven't lost a main character in a while (in fact, we've added a few). I guess Bob was a main character, but only recently.

I'm sure this hospital thing is a set up to the season finale in what, two weeks?

I'm kinda hoping Noah is the one that dies...he's not a survivor in this world, and if he does join the group, he'll be constantly getting the group in bad situations.

Now that the cat is out of the bag with Eugene, I wonder if the group will move into Atlanta. Not much point in going to D.C., unless they really think the infrastructure is better. I could go for a season or two in the city.

Pricetag
11/24/2014, 01:06 PM
Was anyone else scared that Daryl nicked his fingers on the teeth of that one walker when he was groping around trying to pull its head off to club that one cop with it?

BigTip
11/25/2014, 08:50 AM
Was anyone else scared that Daryl nicked his fingers on the teeth of that one walker when he was groping around trying to pull its head off to club that one cop with it?

Was there blood? I was wondering about that.

dwarthog
11/25/2014, 09:31 AM
Definitely looked like he was close to getting bit. Creative use of the walkers head though.

Show appears to be setting up for some sort of impasse with this group of "cops" for the mid season break.

The prisoner trade may not be all that the folks pushing for a "peaceable" solution hope it will be.

Pricetag
12/1/2014, 10:31 AM
I wasn't big on Beth. She was always just kinda there, and I really didn't get the little bit of character development they tried to give her when she was on the run with Daryl. But damn, her loss was so sudden that it was a shock. Nope, no chance that she was going to pull through that. The real hurt came from Daryl and Maggie's reactions.

Dawn just had to spike the ball, didn't she? Hope it was worth it.

dwarthog
12/1/2014, 11:22 AM
Really didn't see that one coming. Looks like the gangs all back together for the most part. Maybe some new adds with some folks bailing out of the "hospital" to join Rick's group now?

stoops the eternal pimp
12/1/2014, 11:47 AM
Yeah, I noticed they didn't show any of the cops joining the group but I'm sure 1 or 2 had to, right?

I just received the comics and started reading them over the weekend..Lots of differences but entertaining in its own way.

8timechamps
12/1/2014, 05:01 PM
Yeah, I wasn't a big Beth fan, but my jaw hit the floor last night. I still don't understand why she felt the need to stab Dawn. I wasn't expecting the shot to the head, that was one of the more graphic character deaths thus far.

Right now it feels like the group has three weaklings. Noah, Eugene and Gabriel (the pastor)...surely one (or all) will die soon. I don't completely understand Gabriel's character, he's scared of his own shadow but continues to do stupid **** that ends up getting himself close to death. He's already annoying, I can't imagine how much more annoying he'll become before he's gone.

No more new episodes til February...

Wishboned
12/1/2014, 07:59 PM
As soon as they told Maggie that Beth was alive and in Atlanta I had a feeling Beth was a goner.

ouwasp
12/1/2014, 10:46 PM
The truly moving image was on The Talking Dead show following the episode. Emily Kinney, the actress portraying Beth, broke down several times over how much she will miss working with the rest of the cast and the good memories. I felt sad for her, but also glad that she enjoyed it so much.

yermom
12/2/2014, 12:23 AM
****ing AMC spoiled it on the official facebook page last night, before it even aired on the West Coast.

mother****ers

dwarthog
12/2/2014, 09:03 AM
The truly moving image was on The Talking Dead show following the episode. Emily Kinney, the actress portraying Beth, broke down several times over how much she will miss working with the rest of the cast and the good memories. I felt sad for her, but also glad that she enjoyed it so much.

It was quite the Talking Dead with her breaking down like that. Other cast members were recalling how they broke down as well.

Although, it sounds like if they had to do one more take on that scene, we would have seen her come back to life after Daryl dropped her.

Pricetag
12/2/2014, 05:22 PM
They must not have been doing as much to make Emily Kinney look rough. She was the first of the actresses I've seen on the show that I wasn't blown away by how much better she looked out of character. The girl that played Sasha looked like a super model last week.

Wishboned
12/7/2014, 01:47 AM
****ing AMC spoiled it on the official facebook page last night, before it even aired on the West Coast.

mother****ers

They did that also the episode when The Governor came back. There was a picture of him with the words "He's Back!" Completely spoiled the ending of that episode for me. I unfollowed after that.

stoopified
2/7/2015, 08:27 PM
Can't wait for the return of TWD in about 24 hours. Oddly what I am most hoping to see this season is just getting the hell outta Georgia. I have nothing against Georgia but I have about had my fill of watching our intrepid band of survivors seemingly going around in circles both on foot and via car.

BetterSoonerThanLater
2/9/2015, 10:42 AM
Looks like they are out of Georgia. Didn't work out so well....so far at least.

dwarthog
2/9/2015, 11:21 AM
I can't imagine it will be anymore fun in DC.

Pricetag
2/9/2015, 04:11 PM
That's two members of the group that Noah has essentially gotten killed now, and he's delivered exactly jack squat.

BetterSoonerThanLater
2/11/2015, 04:32 PM
Noah, is dead wieght. he should have been cut loose. i still think he opened the door in that house to let out his zombie brother. how else would that kid have gotten out of that room?

Pricetag
2/11/2015, 05:21 PM
There's no telling. There were a bunch of bottom halves of zombies outside the wall, then there was the truck full of top halves. Who knows what was going on there, or who might still be around?

8timechamps
2/12/2015, 09:16 PM
Noah, is dead wieght. he should have been cut loose. i still think he opened the door in that house to let out his zombie brother. how else would that kid have gotten out of that room?

Interesting.

There were so many zeds walking around that neighborhood, so I just figured it was a random. Now that I think about it, your theory makes sense.

I thought the episode was odd. Didn't really like the overall 'feel', almost seemed like a different director or something.

Anyway, it seemed like an awful lot of time passed before they cut off his arm, and I was about to call b**sh*t, until he died. That sucked, because he was one of my favorite characters. Although, he never really became the badass I was hoping for.

Not only did they lose Tyreese, a stronger member of the group, they have Noah who is virtually a gimp. Seems like the group is hanging on by a thread right now.

Pricetag
2/13/2015, 04:06 PM
Yep, and Michonne, the one who survived out on her own the longest, is jumping at anything that might be a safe haven. Very negative time for the group.

BetterSoonerThanLater
2/13/2015, 04:39 PM
My wife was telling me about something from the comics regarding a group called the whisper people..or something like that. anyone read the novels, that knows more about that?

stoopified
2/17/2015, 02:23 PM
Maybe it is just me but so far I haven't been all that thrilled with the last couple of episodes,hope it picks up soon. I'm almost as bored as when the search for Sofia dragged on and on.

dwarthog
2/17/2015, 02:42 PM
I have mixed thoughts on the last two episodes. From a "survival" point of view, it's probably good to see the toll it takes on people to be on 24x7 alert and without regular supplies of food/water/shelter etc., however from an action standpoint, pretty damn boring stuff.

Looks like they're about to get kicked out of any lethargy they are experiencing based on the previews.

Pricetag
2/18/2015, 11:01 AM
My wife was telling me about something from the comics regarding a group called the whisper people..or something like that. anyone read the novels, that knows more about that?
Comics spoilers coming.

The Whisperers are the current probable nemesis group for Rick's group in the comics. They are humans who dress as walkers (they wear masks of walker flesh) and move with the herds. They form almost a symbiotic relationship with them, using them for protection, and attacking unsuspecting humans that they come across with weapons. They whisper to one another to communicate so that the real walkers don't detect them.

When they first appear, the reader doesn't know that they aren't walkers, so the walkers appear to have "evolved," and the folks who encounter and tell others about them appear to be insane.

The show has a ways to go to get to them, another couple of seasons, probably.

dwarthog
3/3/2015, 08:39 AM
I'm not sure what make of these latest development, this new group seeking them out to join them. None of that lot seems "walker savvy" at all. Hard to believe they survived even behind those walls.

Rick's group is going to eat them for breakfast if they continue to screw around with them and act like badasses..

Soonerjeepman
3/3/2015, 01:18 PM
where did the young girl go to? I'm thinking her mom or parents are walkers and tied up, but she can't come to kill them....

dwarthog
3/3/2015, 01:42 PM
Didn't think of her having someone who turned that's she's visiting. One thing's for sure she is one of those things that is not like the others. Maybe she's doing some intel for another group who covets that place?

ouwasp
3/3/2015, 10:35 PM
So did the girl swipe the blender gun? Or might it be one of the guys Deanna exiled? Did somebody indeed plant a zombie as a booby-trap for the blender gun?

Soonerjeepman
3/4/2015, 01:53 PM
Didn't think of her having someone who turned that's she's visiting. One thing's for sure she is one of those things that is not like the others. Maybe she's doing some intel for another group who covets that place?

ah true...I only started watching, son has watched and basically gave me the cliff notes..lol. I've seen some in the past. This utopia is strange indeed. I really like Revolution and Under the Dome but neither made it...

dwarthog
3/4/2015, 03:23 PM
Another point of interest is, who was looking out of the house close to the gate when they 1st went inside the compound? When Carl looked back you see a head quickly disappear. Another group sizing the place up for drapes?

stoopified
3/5/2015, 03:59 PM
Can't figure out how this group has survived the zombie world,even with their walled compoubd.They seem either cavalier or naïve about just what a threat the walkers really are. Can't figure out they can keep their people fed and safe based on what I have seen. They seem to be a group of sheep with no sheepdog and a bunch of wolves ( both walker and human ) just outside the walls.

dwarthog
3/5/2015, 05:46 PM
I'm wondering if the old congresswoman made a "deal with a devil" and is now looking for some hard cases like Rick's group to bail them out.

dwarthog
3/9/2015, 07:23 AM
I'm not sure I would want Carol telling me any bed time stories. That kid isn't going to be right after that little tale.

It's looking like the group is too feral to be part of a "civilized" community, still covering all their bases, making bugout plans etc. gotta wondering what's in store these last last episodes for everyone. That compound is just too big of a target.

Pricetag
3/9/2015, 10:05 AM
Did anyone else want to smack Sasha upside the head for wasting bullets shooting the pictures? I can understand why she wouldn't want those faces staring back at her, but come on. There are a number of ways to get rid of them that don't involve wasting precious ammo.

I've gotten a kick out of watching Carol playing soccer mom these past couple of episodes. I understand that she had to make sure the kid didn't talk, but that was rough. My wife doesn't usually watch the show, but she did last night. I think she hates Carol now.

Conflict is definitely brewing between Rick and Jessie's husband. It will be interesting to see how it goes, with the husband being the doctor for the settlement. Rick was creepy as hell kinda going for his hidden gun when they passed by at the end, and then going to the wall looking all crazy.

BigTip
3/10/2015, 11:06 AM
Did anyone else want to smack Sasha upside the head for wasting bullets shooting the pictures? I can understand why she wouldn't want those faces staring back at her, but come on. There are a number of ways to get rid of them that don't involve wasting precious ammo.

Yes. It's things like that make me say, "Oh, this show isn't real!" I can believe there are zombies, but why would anyone waste a resource like that?! lol

Pricetag
3/10/2015, 11:44 AM
Heh, okay, I might have been over analyzing there, especially given this show's history with gun play. I'll never forget Hershel firing off his shotgun like 50 times during the fight at the farm.

dwarthog
3/10/2015, 11:48 AM
They aren't scavenging too hard for ammo with the supplies it looks like this new place has. Granted, ammo has to be in treated as a commodity not easily replaced. I wonder if they have an ability to reload ammo in this new place?

They certainly seemed to have a lot of booze on hand.

BigTip
3/11/2015, 03:51 PM
Heh, okay, I might have been over analyzing there, especially given this show's history with gun play. I'll never forget Hershel firing off his shotgun like 50 times during the fight at the farm.

I was not making fun of that thought. I was serious. Those sort of "that wouldn't happen" moments make me realize that this is make believe more than the zombies do. It is just so out of character for that character to waste a resource.

BigTip
3/24/2015, 10:58 AM
I didn't think Carol could get any more badass.

I was wrong!

Pricetag
3/24/2015, 04:06 PM
She's playing it perfectly. Rick, on the other hand, is losing his mind again. I wonder if they're incahoots, and playing "good cop, bad cop" with those folks?

It was Nicholas who found Rick's stashed gun, huh? I was hoping he'd pull it there at the end and get his.

I can't wait to see who/what Daryl and Aaron are tracking out there. I bet they show up and demonstrate just why Alexandria needs Rick and the gang.

ouwasp
3/26/2015, 08:38 PM
Welp, the Season 5 finale is upon us...a 90 minute long one at that.

I'd like to see a hopeful ending to a season rather than a cliffhanger. But, I wouldn't make a very good TV exec; I like to see bad guys die too quickly. Hope Team Rick comes through okay, including Tara. Don't care about any of the Alexandria folks...well, Aaron seems okay, and Enid does too. But I'm suspicious she might be a mole for another group.

Pricetag
4/1/2015, 01:20 PM
It was good to see Morgan again. Loved how bad he was with the staff, how he saved the day for Daryl and Aaron. I hope what he walked into at Alexandria doesn't offend the whole "all life is precious" thing too badly.

I hated losing Reg. He was a really likeable character, a real voice of reason among the "native" Alexandrians. I guess his death assures that Rick and the gang aren't getting kicked out, though. I wonder how much longer Carol will play the soccer mom role now?

I don't know how scared I am of the "Wolves" at this point. So far, they're two guys with a cool walker trap and an empty gun, but we know that they overran at least one settlement. I'm sure we'll learn more about them next season.

dwarthog
10/12/2015, 07:01 AM
Wow, heck of a start to this season!

stoopified
10/13/2015, 08:42 PM
Wow, heck of a start to this season!Apparently many Sooner fans were too hung over to watch Sunday.

stoops the eternal pimp
10/14/2015, 08:17 AM
I watched..Great first episode with the thousand walkers.. Glad to see Heath make an appearance also.

stoopified
10/27/2015, 12:27 AM
Glen ain't dead. If he is TWD and TD have broken with tradition.

dwarthog
10/27/2015, 06:50 AM
Agreed. He's still alive. How they write him out of this little mess though is going to be interesting.

BetterSoonerThanLater
10/27/2015, 02:51 PM
nicholas fell on top of him, glenn rolls under the trash bin

dwarthog
10/28/2015, 07:42 AM
That my thought too but there are more than a few hungry walkers in that alley.

Maybe there is a hole in the bottom of that dumpster he can crawl through, get a little better protection between him and them.

TFSooner
10/28/2015, 12:27 PM
Glen ain't dead. If he is TWD and TD have broken with tradition.

Pardon my ignorance, but what's TD?

I don't say any logical way he couldn't be dead, but they have surprised me before. My question, why didn't the smear zombie guts on them like Glenn and Rick did in season one and just walk through the herd? The wounded guys would have fit right in.

dwarthog
10/28/2015, 02:18 PM
TD is Talking Dead. When a character is offed they have them on Talking Dead after that Walking Dead episode.

stoopified
10/28/2015, 03:06 PM
TD is Talking Dead. When a character is offed they have them on Talking Dead after that Walking Dead episode.Exactly

achiro
10/28/2015, 10:17 PM
Not sure if it means anything but...
Steven Yeun, the dude that plays Glenn, is listed on IMDB in every episode through 2016

TFSooner
10/29/2015, 12:36 PM
TD is Talking Dead. When a character is offed they have them on Talking Dead after that Walking Dead episode.

Ah yes, that makes sense.
I could see this week's episode have a "follow-up" death scene/this is what happened with Glenn (since it was right at the end of the last episode and somewhat ambiguous as to what really happened) and then have Steven Yeun on the Talking Dead?

stoops the eternal pimp
11/2/2015, 10:59 AM
Not sure how I feel about last night's episode..Enjoyed the back story but 90 minutes to take that trek back in time..

yermom
11/2/2015, 10:19 PM
It was a little "Not without my Anus" amirite?

dwarthog
11/3/2015, 07:36 AM
It was definitely different.

I wonder if Morgan learned the lesson on "Family" though.

yermom
11/3/2015, 08:45 AM
the real question is who does Morgan get killed because of his idealism?

dwarthog
11/3/2015, 09:01 AM
I'm afraid you're probably right that someone's going to pay the price before he figures it out.

Soonerjeepman
11/3/2015, 10:15 PM
okay, so I just caught an episode...blonde girl gets killed after her and the older woman were traded for some cops...

is this new, old?

dwarthog
11/4/2015, 07:35 AM
That's an old one. Can't remember which season though.

stoops the eternal pimp
11/4/2015, 10:53 AM
Beth getting killed in season 5

stoopified
11/5/2015, 04:14 PM
I was a little PO'd at the track of this episode at first.I was thinking WTF happened to Glen.I was so slow to figure this one out until I saw Morgan on the tracks looking at the Terminus sign. I hope we find out about Glen this week.

stoopified
11/10/2015, 11:09 AM
Awaiting the return of Glen or confirmation of his death(say it ain't so)
reminds me of the Sofia episodes dragging on only to find out she was in the walker barn.

dwarthog
11/23/2015, 09:36 AM
Glen is alive! Built himself a nice little "walker barricade" so he could hide out under that dumpster!

Jerk
11/27/2015, 09:40 PM
We should send Special Forces Carol over to Syria so she could single handily wipe out ISIS

stoopified
2/22/2016, 09:34 AM
still no chatter on this season? Flaming Lake of zombies? Uhaul/U-boat?

stoopified
4/7/2016, 03:13 PM
Apparently the walker apocalypse has already happened and I am the sole survivor.I just knew the season finale would fill this thread from my fellow Walking Dead Heads.