PDA

View Full Version : Blackberry contact transfer to iPhone4s...

Turd_Ferguson
2/9/2013, 04:40 AM
Company just sent me an iPhone 4S. How do I get the 98000 stored phone numbers out of the blackberry and into the iphone?

TIA.

SicEmBaylor
2/9/2013, 05:01 AM
My first suggestion would be to sync all your contacts on the Blackberry with Google and then sync your iPhone with your Google account which will then sync all the contacts.

So: Blackbery --> Google --> iPhone.

There may be an easier more eloquent way to do it than that, but I'm not real familiar with the Blackberry OS.

yermom
2/9/2013, 09:12 AM
my solution?

don't use a Blackberry :D

i haven't used one in a LONG time, but there has to be a way to export contacts to a file or something. once you have a .csv file you can pretty much do anything

or what SicEm said. i used Yahoo! to go from my iPhone(iTunes) to Nexus4

SoonerInFortSmith
2/9/2013, 05:21 PM
The best thing to do is tell them to shove their blackberry and their iPhone and get you a Samsung. :D

okiewaker
2/9/2013, 05:39 PM
Probly no simple solution to this as you are transferring data from blackberry to iPhone. Sounds like a reputable company you work for buying you a iPhone (American owned) versus a Samsung (jap owned).

Turd_Ferguson
2/9/2013, 05:55 PM
Stopped by an ATT store and it took them 5 minutes to transfer it.

Thanks all.

olevetonahill
2/9/2013, 06:31 PM
Company just sent me an iPhone 4S. How do I get the 98000 stored phone numbers out of the blackberry and into the iphone?

TIA.

I'd just go by the store and let them do it, Proly wont take em 5 minutes er so.
YWIA.

Turd_Ferguson
2/9/2013, 07:23 PM
I'd just go by the store and let them do it, Proly wont take em 5 minutes er so.
YWIA.

Thanks for the help OV!! You rawk!

olevetonahill
2/9/2013, 07:47 PM
Thanks for the help OV!! You rawk!

Next time come to me 1st Bro. :courage: