2/8/2013, 08:47 PM
Wtf is this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PB7hTuaFvpc

okie52
2/8/2013, 09:44 PM
Well that was really deep.

Blue
2/8/2013, 10:24 PM
1. Would he say that about G.W. Bush? Hellz nah. And most importantly 2. The govt serves the people. They are not our parents, we are their parents.

Didn't any of these people listen in school?

Midtowner
2/8/2013, 10:45 PM
Some comedian says Obama is like the dad of the country and you GAS?

Okie doke.

Blue
2/8/2013, 10:53 PM
His statement and whole perception of reality bothers me. Anybody who says something like this should hop a plane to Europe and bow before the monarchy but before they do hand in their USA card bc they failed at freedom.

Whats sad is that so many just disregard total misunderstanding of what this country is all about. And yeah "some" comedian with "some" politicians talking about "some" issue airing on "some" news station swaying "some" uneducated voters who probably can't read "a" cereal box.

C&CDean
2/9/2013, 12:02 AM
Yup. The boy is on the sauce. But he's right...

Blue
2/9/2013, 12:15 AM
Heh. This will never get old...

olevetonahill
2/9/2013, 12:28 AM

Ya gotta love him, till he whacks out, Then the next day hes OK again.

SanJoaquinSooner
2/9/2013, 12:40 AM

Are we talking about Chris Rock or Midtowner?

olevetonahill
2/9/2013, 12:45 AM
Are we talking about Chris Rock or Midtowner?

No clue what the **** you are talkin about, Dean and I are talking Blue Boy.

Blue
2/9/2013, 12:57 AM

What can I say, I'm passive-aggressive. Now that I think of it, what the hell is a passive aggressive? Everybody's calm until they get pissed off. More liberal psycho babble. Meh. :)

olevetonahill
2/9/2013, 12:58 AM
What can I say, I'm passive-aggressive. Now that I think of it, what the hell is a passive aggressive? Everybody's calm until they get pissed off. More liberal psycho babble. Meh. :)

Yer a Teddy bear till ya get pissed then yer a Koala bear.:friendly_wink:

Wishboned
2/9/2013, 01:25 AM
Some comedian says Obama is like the dad of the country and you GAS?

Okie doke.

If celebrities didn't add to the cult of personality surrounding our current president then it wouldn't be a big deal. But too many people base their political, and other, views on what these "entertainers" say. You can't deny that.

I think it might be the first time in my life where the sittint president hasn't been the punchline of jokes. SNL used to skewer presidents. Now they don't make fun of the president, they make fun of his detractors.

Soonerjeepman
2/9/2013, 08:51 AM
If celebrities didn't add to the cult of personality surrounding our current president then it wouldn't be a big deal. But too many people base their political, and other, views on what these "entertainers" say. You can't deny that.

I think it might be the first time in my life where the sittint president hasn't been the punchline of jokes. SNL used to skewer presidents. Now they don't make fun of the president, they make fun of his detractors.

AMEN brother...exactly.

wow, what a DA...but like Bone said, so many DA people will go along with this mentality....ugh~