PDA

View Full Version : Manifesto

SanJoaquinSooner
2/7/2013, 10:48 PM
http://documents.latimes.com/christopher-dorner-manifesto/

a mind-blowing read

okie52
2/8/2013, 12:26 AM
Wow. The guys not an idiot. Sounds like he is well trained with an ax to grind. I wonder how well he can hide out in LA?

sappstuf
2/8/2013, 02:12 AM
I didn't need the US Navy to instill Honor, Courage and Commitment in me but I thank them for reinforcing it.

Apparently we need to add something against murderous rampages...

okie52
2/8/2013, 02:21 AM
Apparently we need to add something against murderous rampages...

Perhaps a bit overboard....

diverdog
2/8/2013, 03:10 AM
I pray he is not a member of the LAPD SWAT team. Those guys are highly highly trained in urban assault tactics. He poses a real threat and hope they can get him peacefully.

sappstuf
2/8/2013, 04:49 AM
Perhaps a bit overboard....

I'll handle the Navy jokes around here... ;)

A good Keel-hauling would solve this issue though.

diverdog
2/8/2013, 07:14 AM
I'll handle the Navy jokes around here... ;)

A good Keel-hauling would solve this issue though.

Maybe he can be jailed with the coxswain. Brahahaha. Oh I kill myself sometimes. :)

olevetonahill
2/8/2013, 08:17 AM
Read the Full thing. I read a Lot of it but I aint gonna read it all.
Dude is off his rocker, May have valid reasons for being so , But "Off" he is .

http://wap.myfoxla.com/w/main/story/84473837/

MR2-Sooner86
2/8/2013, 08:27 AM
Sounds like my kind of guy. I wish him the best of luck.

pphilfran
2/8/2013, 08:50 AM
You should see my personal internet manifesto...

Vet - You pizz me off...I always wanted a spread of land in the boondocks but I never had the balls to do it...and then here you are...bragging about it in your avatar...screw you and your 80 acres...

DD - You pizz me off...my backpacking days are mostly behind me...and then you come and shove your 50 mile backpacking trips in spectacular country...screw you and your North Face tent...

Sap - Can't really think of a reason for you to pizz me off...and that pizzes me off...so screw you and your spit shined boots...

SJS - You pizz me off...no further explanation needed...so screw you and your border kiosks....

Okie - You pizz me off... an old fart like you hooks up with something as tough as your old lady...gawd damn...so screw you and your old lady...

MidTowner - You pizz me off...you toss all that law and legal speak into the discussion...Gabriel Dunlap vs Standard Oil (Supreme Court discussion from 1928)...so screw you and your sheepskin...

ST - I won't waste the energy to get pizzed of by you...

So look out...I was always the top rated spit wad shooter, no matter the class...I was in the Boy Scouts so I know stealth...and an alter boy, so God is on my side...

Don't turn around...I could be behind you...

olevetonahill
2/8/2013, 08:56 AM

Vet - You pizz me off...I always wanted a spread of land in the boondocks but I never had the balls to do it...and then here you are...bragging about it in your avatar...screw you and your 80 acres...

DD - You pizz me off...my backpacking days are mostly behind me...and then you come and shove your 50 mile backpacking trips in spectacular country...screw you and your North Face tent...

Sap - Can't really think of a reason for you to pizz me off...and that pizzes me off...so screw you and your spit shined boots...

SJS - You pizz me off...no further explanation needed...so screw you and your border kiosks....

Okie - You pizz me off... an old fart like you hooks up with something as tough as your old lady...gawd damn...so screw you and your old lady...

MidTowner - You pizz me off...you toss all that law and legal speak into the discussion...Gabriel Dunlap vs Standard Oil (Supreme Court discussion from 1928)...so screw you and your sheepskin...

So look out...I was always the top rated spit wad shooter, no matter the class...I was in the Boy Scouts so I know stealth...and an alter boy, so God is on my side...

Dont look now But ya got a Priest sneakin up behind YOU:friendly_wink:

cleller
2/8/2013, 09:09 AM
Sounds like my kind of guy. I wish him the best of luck.

Dorner was an LAPD officer for 3 years. He was fired for lying.

He responds by ambushing and killing the daughter of his attorney, and her fiancee, whom he had never met. Then he ambushes two officers stopped at a red light.
He clearly is a coward, unwilling to face up to an equal encounter.

Luck is what he needs alright. The loser obviously has little else going for him.

olevetonahill
2/8/2013, 09:14 AM
Dorner was an LAPD officer for 3 years. He was fired for lying.

He responds by killing the daughter of his attorney, and her fiancee, whom he had never met. Then he ambushes two officers stopped at a red light.

I aint kept up with this much at all. Even IF he had been kicked off unjustly, I dont understand him killing the daughter and her Boyfriend of the Dude who was supposed to be helping him.
If the Captain or whatever he was screwed him why not kill HIM

cleller
2/8/2013, 09:20 AM
I aint kept up with this much at all. Even IF he had been kicked off unjustly, I dont understand him killing the daughter and her Boyfriend of the Dude who was supposed to be helping him.

Because he (Dorner) is just another two-bit coward. He didn't get what he wanted, now he's mad at the world, but not man enough to face up to it. He's upset because some Hispanic officers allegedly used the N word, so he rants about gays, Asians, Hispanics, etc.

olevetonahill
2/8/2013, 09:23 AM
Because he (Dorner) is just another two-bit coward. He didn't get what he wanted, now he's mad at the world, but not man enough to face up to it. He's upset because some Hispanic officers allegedly used the N word, so he rants about gays, Asians, Hispanics, etc.

So yer sayin this was kick started by perceived Racism ?

Like I said the dude is whack.

cleller
2/8/2013, 09:27 AM
So yer sayin this was kick started by perceived Racism ?

Like I said the dude is whack.

From what I get from his stupid diary, he was mad because some female officer kicked someone, then got promoted. Then, he was riding around in a big van with a bunch of other officers, and thought he heard a Hispanic officer use the N word. They got in a big fight over it, then he really started going off his rocker.
He wants to be able to say whatever he wants, but limit what other people can say.

His line about Asian officers standing around watching Hispanic officers demean illegal immigrants was strange. Claims the Asians "don't like conflict".

Wishboned
2/8/2013, 09:44 AM
It's kind of sad I won't be around to view and enjoy The Hangover III. What an awesome trilogy. Todd Phillips, don't make anymore Hangovers after the third, takes away the originality of its foundation. World War Z looks good and The Walking Dead season 3 (second half) looked intriguing. Damn, gonna miss shark week.

This is just one of the statements at the end that had me cracking up.

cleller
2/8/2013, 09:54 AM
I hope the run him down into Mexico. Let him take on the Sinaloa if he's so tough.

Soonerjeepman
2/8/2013, 09:57 AM
dude is whacked...course the good news is he was FOR gun control...from what I heard~

that's one crazy for it.

Soonerjeepman
2/8/2013, 09:58 AM

dang, I obviously didn't pizz you off enough...on my bucket list~ ;-)

MsProudSooner
2/8/2013, 10:17 AM
Read the Full thing. I read a Lot of it but I aint gonna read it all.
Dude is off his rocker, May have valid reasons for being so , But "Off" he is .

http://wap.myfoxla.com/w/main/story/84473837/

Right. He says he was set up by the LAPD which caused him to be fired. That's within the realm of possibility. But his reaction to it puts him into the homicidal maniac category. A 'normal' person would sue. If that failed, they might run for office or something. A normal person doesn't go on a killing spree.

Breadburner
2/8/2013, 10:20 AM
I pray he is not a member of the LAPD SWAT team. Those guys are highly highly trained in urban assault tactics. He poses a real threat and hope they can get him peacefully.

OOOOoooo Nooooo'sss...We are doomed....!!

okie52
2/8/2013, 10:25 AM

Heh...will a dooby buy you off?

pphilfran
2/8/2013, 10:30 AM
No...I got some...but that still pizzes me off...

Turd_Ferguson
2/8/2013, 10:31 AM
Figgered I'd be on your list, Mr. Philfran...

Midtowner
2/8/2013, 10:33 AM

I'm just honored to make the list (I think).

okie52
2/8/2013, 10:36 AM

I'm sure he will have a part II version.

Midtowner
2/8/2013, 10:38 AM
As far as this thing goes, would I call him a coward? Absolutely not. If he has a shred of rationality, he should understand that this ends in two ways--most probably with him dead, or maybe even worse, lifetime in very justifiable solitary confinement. That's not cowardice. He values making this statement and killing these policemen more than his own life.

Would I say he's brave? No. That would assume that I believe he's rationally thought through all of this. At no point can a rational person think that going on a killing spree, murdering perfectly innocent people is the right thing to do. If he was actually out there murdering the folks who 'done him wrong,' I might actually think he was rational, but had reached the wrong conclusion.

This has the mark of someone who just snapped and it's scary stuff for all involved. I truly feel for the LAPD and hope they kill this turd. At the end of the day though, I hope they take some corrective action to fix their internal culture. That "Blue Line" crap needs to become a relic. At least that part of the manifesto is believable.

KantoSooner
2/8/2013, 10:47 AM
That woman he killed was hot.

Killing hot women is very, very much not okay.

I condemn him to the deepest pits of hell for that.

SanJoaquinSooner
2/8/2013, 10:48 AM

That's what I was thinking. The guy is claiming to save his name, so he instantly loses any hope of that by killing the daughter and her boyfriend. It is conceivable many would have viewed him as a sympathetic character had he just targeted those who he thinks wronged him.

diverdog
2/8/2013, 10:54 AM
Right. He says he was set up by the LAPD which caused him to be fired. That's within the realm of possibility. But his reaction to it puts him into the homicidal maniac category. A 'normal' person would sue. If that failed, they might run for office or something. A normal person doesn't go on a killing spree.

How did he get through their psychological screening process? Generally they are very comprehensive.

C&CDean
2/8/2013, 10:56 AM
This is the first I've heard of this. I read far enough to see he spent some time in Enid. Couldn't read anymore. Hope they find him and end his miserable existence before he hurts anyone else.

diverdog
2/8/2013, 10:57 AM
OOOOoooo Nooooo'sss...We are doomed....!!

Not doomed but he could kill a lot of people. Had the DC snipers not taunted the police they could have killed a boat load of people before getting caught.

Midtowner
2/8/2013, 10:57 AM
How did he get through their psychological screening process? Generally they are very comprehensive.

His manifesto indicates that the institutions he really believed in had let him down. That can have a pretty dramatic effect.

C&CDean
2/8/2013, 11:01 AM
His manifesto indicates that the institutions he really believed in had let him down. That can have a pretty dramatic effect.

BOO. HOO.

Anyone who has worked for large organizations for any length of time have been "let down" in some fashion. Some people handle it and move on. Some don't. Look at the Post Office shootings in the past. Some psychopaths got a beef with the "establishment" and decide to kill people to solve it. This mother****er is a cowardly POS who needs to be snuffed. Out.

Wishboned
2/8/2013, 11:04 AM
They found his truck on fire on Bear Mountain.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/christopher-dorners-truck-found-flames-beat-mountain/story?id=18427632

Maybe now the LA police won't be shooting innocent civilians driving similar vehicles.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2013/02/dorner-manhunt-shootings-newspaper-carriers.html

Midtowner
2/8/2013, 11:09 AM
BOO. HOO.

Anyone who has worked for large organizations for any length of time have been "let down" in some fashion. Some people handle it and move on. Some don't. Look at the Post Office shootings in the past. Some psychopaths got a beef with the "establishment" and decide to kill people to solve it. This mother****er is a cowardly POS who needs to be snuffed. Out.

I'm not making excuses, I'm just guessing at why his mental state changed.

Could be drugs for all we know.

C&CDean
2/8/2013, 11:18 AM
I'm not making excuses, I'm just guessing at why his mental state changed.

Could be drugs for all we know.

Something changed for sure.

I scrolled down and read some more. This racist is accusing everyone else of racism. He wants to kill the lesbians too. All his braggadocio about knowing all the techniques/methods/etc. that the cops use stinks of narcicism (sic?). **** this guy.

cleller
2/8/2013, 11:50 AM
I still say he's a coward when it gets right down to it. Every person he has fired on has been ambushed while inside a car. The one time someone was able to fire back, he fled. He doesn't have the will to face down his adversaries.

He was also dishonorably discharged from the Navy. He was fired from LAPD for lying, during a time the dept was operating under a consent decree from the Justice Dept and under close scrutiny, so he had to be a well documented failure.

Turd_Ferguson
2/8/2013, 11:54 AM
I think he just hates white peeps...

olevetonahill
2/8/2013, 12:06 PM
They found his truck on fire on Bear Mountain.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/christopher-dorners-truck-found-flames-beat-mountain/story?id=18427632

Maybe now the LA police won't be shooting innocent civilians driving similar vehicles.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2013/02/dorner-manhunt-shootings-newspaper-carriers.html

Dayum, Sounds like they got a Kill on sight Even if we aint got sight .
If thats the way tht place is ran No wonder the dude went ape**** crazy.

olevetonahill
2/8/2013, 12:08 PM
I still say he's a coward when it gets right down to it. Every person he has fired on has been ambushed while inside a car. The one time someone was able to fire back, he fled. He doesn't have the will to face down his adversaries.

He was also dishonorably discharged from the Navy. He was fired from LAPD for lying, during a time the dept was operating under a consent decree from the Justice Dept and under close scrutiny, so he had to be a well documented failure.

Thot I just read/heard he was honorably discharged just last fri.?

Wishboned
2/8/2013, 12:16 PM

This report says he was honorably discharged. I did read that he lost his security clearance for reasons unknown, which would have made him unable to serve in his job title.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/02/07/san-diego-navy-base-locked-down-until-killing-suspect-who-stayed-there-is/#ixzz2KJnjwksz

rock on sooner
2/8/2013, 12:31 PM
If this guy is half as armed as he says he is and half as good as he says
he is and has planned half as well as he says he had it's no wonder the
cops are trigger happy. With high velocity firepower and sniper training,
he could create an enormously body count and, having read his manifesto,
that is exactly what he wants to do. Is he nuts? Yup. Dangerous? Without
a doubt. Is he accurate in his condemnation of the LAPD? I'm guessing
more accurate than less. It appears as though a LOT of coverup continues
unabated. If some of those cops in the Rodney King incident got promoted,
then I think there is more truth to what he says than just a disgruntled ex cop.
I've seen the tape of the beating many times and there is absolutely no way
that can be justified.

olevetonahill
2/8/2013, 12:41 PM
then I think there is more truth to what he says than just a disgruntled ex cop.
that can be justified.

Rock, I DGAS what HIS abilities are Nor what Fire power he may or may not have/. There is NO, REPEAT NO ****in way the Cops have ANY justification to open fire like that on ANYONE.

sappstuf
2/8/2013, 12:49 PM
that can be justified.

"Everybody knows if the police have to come and get you, they’re bringing an @ss kicking with them."

uj0mtxXEGE8

rock on sooner
2/8/2013, 01:22 PM
Rock, I DGAS what HIS abilities are Nor what Fire power he may or may not have/. There is NO, REPEAT NO ****in way the Cops have ANY justification to open fire like that on ANYONE.

Vet, I agree 100%...jus made an observation bout human nature.

olevetonahill
2/8/2013, 01:25 PM
Vet, I agree 100%...jus made an observation bout human nature.

I'd be very afraid to venture out , If I lived out there. Them Crazy mother****ers gonna Kill some innocents before they kill the Real crazymother****er.

rock on sooner
2/8/2013, 01:26 PM

Be interested to find out if those cops get "time off", desk duty or the like.

rock on sooner
2/8/2013, 01:31 PM
I'd be very afraid to venture out , If I lived out there. Them Crazy mother****ers gonna Kill some innocents before they kill the Real crazymother****er.

Well, in the one shooting, two females, both hit...one in the hand
and the other in the back. The sheriff of the Bear Mountain community
said in the one presser I heard that everyone should stay in doors. He
also said they were doing house to house but wouldn't enter a vacant
home if there was no sign of forced entry. Think about that for a second,
if I can pick a lock in a vacant house then I can hide in plain sight...

olevetonahill
2/8/2013, 01:32 PM
Be interested to find out if those cops get "time off", desk duty or the like.

I think the trigger happy bastards should be Fired at the very least and jail time

Like Most any PD ive ever heard of there will be a Shootin review board, until then they will be put on Desk duty.

okie52
2/8/2013, 01:33 PM
Anyway they can move all of the activity to the neighborhoods harboring illegals?

olevetonahill
2/8/2013, 01:34 PM
Well, in the one shooting, two females, both hit...one in the hand
and the other in the back. The sheriff of the Bear Mountain community
said in the one presser I heard that everyone should stay in doors. He
also said they were doing house to house but wouldn't enter a vacant
home if there was no sign of forced entry. Think about that for a second,
if I can pick a lock in a vacant house then I can hide in plain sight...

An area that has several millions people and the PoPo want em ALL to stay indoors?
Yea Right.How about the PoPo just use a Little common sense before they go to blastin?

olevetonahill
2/8/2013, 01:35 PM
Anyway they can move all of the activity to the neighborhoods harboring illegals?

Well they did say the 2 broads shot were Latina. Dont that mean Messican?

okie52
2/8/2013, 01:40 PM
Well they did say the 2 broads shot were Latina. Dont that mean Messican?

That would be my first guess but obviously they could be from even further south than that.

TheHumanAlphabet
2/8/2013, 01:43 PM
Maybe he can be jailed with the coxswain. Brahahaha. Oh I kill myself sometimes. :)

A session in the boatswain's hole for him?

MR2-Sooner86
2/8/2013, 04:55 PM

Just like the LAPD officers who unloaded, and reloaded, into the back of a blue (Dorner's is gray) truck with Asian (Dorner is black) women (and a guy) in it huh? If he's a coward he obviously learned from the best.

Cops kill innocent people every year and get away with it. Now somebody is going to make them pay up. What better place to start than one of, if not the (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rampart_scandal), most corrupt police forces in the nation. I don't agree with the killing of the innocent but if he keeps it to LEOs I'll be happy.

Godspeed Mr. Dorner.

Midtowner
2/8/2013, 05:00 PM
^That's just insane right there.

MR2-Sooner86
2/8/2013, 05:17 PM

I know right?

http://i.imgur.com/0hPxd1n.jpg

http://images.onset.freedom.com/ocregister/article/mhvolb-mhvoku02.manhunt.0207.mg.jpg

They look so alike.

okie52
2/8/2013, 05:24 PM
I know right?

http://images.onset.freedom.com/ocregister/article/mhvolb-mhvoku02.manhunt.0207.mg.jpg

They look so alike.

Were they illegal latrinos?

If so...no harm, no foul.

cleller
2/8/2013, 06:22 PM
Just like the LAPD officers who unloaded, and reloaded, into the back of a blue (Dorner's is gray) truck with Asian (Dorner is black) women (and a guy) in it huh? If he's a coward he obviously learned from the best.

Cops kill innocent people every year and get away with it. Now somebody is going to make them pay up. What better place to start than one of, if not the (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rampart_scandal), most corrupt police forces in the nation. I don't agree with the killing of the innocent but if he keeps it to LEOs I'll be happy.

Godspeed Mr. Dorner.

We finally agree. (Mid)

This guy has shot 4 people sitting in cars, minding their own business. And someone says "Godspeed" to it. Believes the summary execution of anyone who is in law enforcement is acceptable and he'll "be happy with it".

That type of attitude could have come straight out of the Reichschancellery around 1939. Or maybe someone pumping their fist on Youtube.
Some corrupt hateful thinking.

Midtowner
2/8/2013, 08:20 PM
I know right?

They look so alike.

Are you ****ing insane?

So some LA cops are complete ****bags. We get it. That justifies this murderous rampage?

If you believe in this guy's cause so much, go out and join him and quit being such a *****-*** internet tough guy. Go fight the good fight.

Mjcpr
2/8/2013, 08:26 PM

We are lucky he wasn't a Sooner fan.

Blue
2/8/2013, 08:43 PM
Apparently he was big Obama fan. A card carrying dem, like Chris Rock, saying we should all respect our daddy president and do as he says. Another non violent lib. Just like the Sandy Hook kid, the denver shooter, the Va Tech guy. Maybe we should just ban liberals from having guns.

Midtowner
2/8/2013, 10:42 PM
How do you suppose those folks were liberals?

This isn't a conservative vs. liberal thing, this is a sane vs. insane thing.

Blue
2/8/2013, 10:56 PM

Maybe so but if these 4 mass murderers were libertarians or conservatives we'd never hear the end of it. And you know it.

C&CDean
2/8/2013, 11:59 PM
Blue is drinking again...and Blue is right.

Did some dildonic dip**** just say "Godspeed" to this ****ing murderer? Really? PT Barnum was right. There's a ****ing retard born every day...Sheez, I may have to get out my David Earl velcro on that stupidness.

cleller
2/9/2013, 09:46 AM

Did some dildonic dip**** just say "Godspeed" to this ****ing murderer? Really? PT Barnum was right. There's a ****ing retard born every day...Sheez, I may have to get out my David Earl velcro on that stupidness.

With all of Dorner's venom toward lesbians, maybe he has some Malibu Barbies in the closet.

He and his supporters should steal another boat (if he could do it without screwing up again), dub it the HMS Dildonic and sail off into the sunset.

cleller
2/9/2013, 09:55 PM
Here's a recent story dealing with some of his emotional issues; "classic case of malignant narcissist personality disorder".

http://news.yahoo.com/court-file-la-ex-cop-disturbed-self-obsessed-233440436.html

okie52
2/10/2013, 12:42 AM
Are you ****ing insane?

So some LA cops are complete ****bags. We get it. That justifies this murderous rampage?

If you believe in this guy's cause so much, go out and join him and quit being such a *****-*** internet tough guy. Go fight the good fight.

Bravo!!!

okie52
2/10/2013, 12:44 AM

You just don't understand how cool it is to support cop killers.

sappstuf
2/10/2013, 01:19 AM
You just don't understand how cool it is to support cop killers.

This guy is like a west coast Mumia Abu-Jamal!

C&CDean
2/10/2013, 10:30 AM
So, have they whacked this chump yet? WTF is the holdup?

olevetonahill
2/10/2013, 10:35 AM
So, have they whacked this chump yet? WTF is the holdup?

They cant find a BLACK man in all that WHITE snow.

rock on sooner
2/10/2013, 11:43 AM
They cant find a BLACK man in all that WHITE snow.

6' 2" 270#, heavily armed, some survival training...wonder how hard they're
looking...

MsProudSooner
2/10/2013, 11:49 AM
This situation has nothing to do with the political persuasion of the killer. No matter how corrupt the LAPD might be (and I have no problem with them being investigated from top to bottom), he had no justification for his actions. He is a terrorist, plain and simple.

olevetonahill
2/10/2013, 11:51 AM
I did read the LAPoPo doing the right thing tho. They giving those 2 latino wimmens a NEW truck, Lucky bitches.

Women shot in Calif. manhunt will to get new truck

http://news.yahoo.com/women-shot-calif-manhunt-truck-042312486.html

rock on sooner
2/10/2013, 12:02 PM
This situation has nothing to do with the political persuasion of the killer. No matter how corrupt the LAPD might be (and I have no problem with them being investigated from top to bottom), he had no justification for his actions. He is a terrorist, plain and simple.

No argument at all about how wrong his actions were/are and he is a terrorist.
I read that they are looking into his firing again. I have long believed the LAPD
is corrupt, full of coverups and in dire need of investigation. Shouldn't take an
armed nutcase to bring it to light, though.

olevetonahill
2/10/2013, 12:05 PM

No argument at all about how wrong his actions were/are and he is a terrorist.
I read that they are looking into his firing again. I have long believed the LAPD
is corrupt, full of coverups and in dire need of investigation. Shouldn't take an
armed nutcase to bring it to light, though.

I agree the dude is whack
But Yall calling him a terrorist is Ok too. But lets Label those PoPo who shot the hell out of innocent folks Terrorist's also

rock on sooner
2/10/2013, 12:12 PM
I agree the dude is whack
But Yall calling him a terrorist is Ok too. But lets Label those PoPo who shot the hell out of innocent folks Terrorist's also

Vet, I agree that those trigger happy idiots need jail at the very least but
I hesitate to label them terrorist because of "guilt by association", that is
to say that ALL or many more cops would be regarded that way by a lot
of the Cali citizens and would really hinder law enforcement in general.

olevetonahill
2/10/2013, 12:22 PM
Get on the recievin end of That many rounds and tell me ya aint terrorized.

Wishboned
2/10/2013, 12:37 PM
Oops they did it again.

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-torrance-shooting-20130210,0,3955268.story

rock on sooner
2/10/2013, 12:39 PM
Get on the recievin end of That many rounds and tell me ya aint terrorized.

Well, I aint been shot at like that but have been shot at and it aint fun,
for certain. Guess we can agree to disagree bout labeling cops as terrorists..

rock on sooner
2/10/2013, 12:45 PM
Oops they did it again.

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-torrance-shooting-20130210,0,3955268.story

Terrorists, still no, but, unadulterated, uninformed (his truck burnt out)
blind (?!) unmitigated idiots....

olevetonahill
2/10/2013, 12:47 PM
Well, I aint been shot at like that but have been shot at and it aint fun,
for certain. Guess we can agree to disagree bout labeling cops as terrorists..

Just sayin those PoPos who shot up innocent peeps are. The rest? aint got a clue.

Midtowner
2/10/2013, 01:57 PM
I did read the LAPoPo doing the right thing tho. They giving those 2 latino wimmens a NEW truck, Lucky bitches.

Women shot in Calif. manhunt will to get new truck

http://news.yahoo.com/women-shot-calif-manhunt-truck-042312486.html

The truck's a start. Hope those ladies hire a good lawyer, there's no jury in the LA area who wouldn't award 'em megabucks about now.

Midtowner
2/10/2013, 01:59 PM
Oops they did it again.

A department spokesman said Saturday that the shooting is still under investigation. In a statement to The Times, the department said: "The circumstances of the incident known to the responding officers would have led a reasonable officer under normal circumstances — and these were far from normal circumstances — to believe that fellow officers were being shot at and that the vehicle traveling toward them posed a serious risk.

Wow. Without an investigation, they've basically already been let off the hook. This is really rotten.

Soonerjeepman
2/10/2013, 02:27 PM
Torrance police say the man was driving a pickup resembling the fugitive's.

David Perdue was on his way to sneak in some surfing before work Thursday morning when police flagged him down. They asked who he was and where he was headed, then sent him on his way.

Seconds later, Perdue's attorney said, a Torrance police cruiser slammed into his pickup and officers opened fire; none of the bullets struck Perdue.

really? IT FRICKIN BURNED UP....WHY WOULD HE STILL BE DRIVING IT...maybe I'm missing something..and they had already stopped him. I understand the police are under a lot of stress...but damn maybe we need to take their guns away...

8timechamps
2/10/2013, 06:26 PM
I finally took a minute and read the whole thing.

Bat **** crazy. In his mind, he is a vigilante. And in some Hollywood-sort-of-way, if he were going after the individuals he deemed as "dirty", I could understand his mind set. I wouldn't agree with it of course, but I could understand. However, that's clearly not the case.

Dean nailed it, this guy is a narcissist. He wants the publicity. That's why addressed everyone from Ellen DeGeneres to Tim Tebow in his manifesto. He wants the attention, and he knows killing will get that.

Hopefully, he takes a sniper shot through the skull before anyone else is hurt/killed.

TheHumanAlphabet
2/11/2013, 11:38 AM
dude is whacked...course the good news is he was FOR gun control...from what I heard~

that's one crazy for it.

And some libtards out west are rooting for him...

TheHumanAlphabet
2/11/2013, 11:42 AM

There has been a story of some libs out west rooting for him.

soonercruiser
2/12/2013, 10:46 PM

Guess I've been gone too long too.
:sour:

soonercruiser
2/12/2013, 10:48 PM
Looks like he is a crispy critter.
Some sayin' he shot himself before the place burned up.
But, that again shows what a coward he was.

TheHumanAlphabet
2/13/2013, 10:35 AM
I have to borrow a phrase from Parabellum over on Sig Forum...

He was calling the guy "Blambo" as in black Rambo...

Sounds like the LAPD wanted their pound of flesh and got it. The guy may have been a messed up narcissist, but he didn't deserve to be burned out...

cleller
2/13/2013, 10:41 AM
^^Did he not have the opportunity at any point to call Charlie Sheen and surrender?

Also, he had plenty of opportunity to get out of there. He chose this way, it was not forced upon him, unlike the ambushes most of his victims suffered.

KantoSooner
2/13/2013, 11:18 AM
Cleller is right.

He was a self centered turd in his actions and went out as self centered turd.

buhbye.

TheHumanAlphabet
2/13/2013, 11:34 AM
^^Did he not have the opportunity at any point to call Charlie Sheen and surrender?

Also, he had plenty of opportunity to get out of there. He chose this way, it was not forced upon him, unlike the ambushes most of his victims suffered.

Okay, I don't watch the news much anymore. Did Charlie Sheen actually inject himself into this?

Also, I agree with you more than not. Just he thought of being burned out makes my skin crawl. But then, he stayed in there.

Wishboned
2/13/2013, 12:08 PM
Okay, I don't watch the news much anymore. Did Charlie Sheen actually inject himself into this?

Also, I agree with you more than not. Just he thought of being burned out makes my skin crawl. But then, he stayed in there.

Dorner mentioned how awesome Sheen was in his manifesto. Sheen told Dorner to call him so they could work out a peaceful surrender.

TheHumanAlphabet
2/13/2013, 01:55 PM
Thanks, I had heard he had shout outs to all sorts of celebs (didn't know who) and talking about how "hot" The Socialist's wife was...

soonercruiser
2/13/2013, 02:29 PM
I have to borrow a phrase from Parabellum over on Sig Forum...

He was calling the guy "Blambo" as in black Rambo...

Sounds like the LAPD wanted their pound of flesh and got it. The guy may have been a messed up narcissist, but he didn't deserve to be burned out...

Really?
That's what he wanted! He did not want to be captured, nor shot by "law enforcement".
Besides, he wasn't "burned out".
He chose the cowards way out, before he became toast.

KantoSooner
2/13/2013, 02:57 PM
Cruiser, I don't agree with you on many things, but you pegged this one. The guy may or may not have had a legit beef with the department as a whole or with people within it. Fine. After that, nothing he did was 'fine'. He hunted down innocent people because their deaths would hurt the people who he was mad at. And he even did that from ambush against unwarned soft targets. Nothing very manly there.
Then he ran away, ignored calls to surrender, killed more cops who'd never had an interface with him ever and were just doing their jobs.
Then he ignored more chances to end the thing without more violence.
Finally he goes high school goth boy dramatic and lights up the house before offing himself.

I can't find anything he did to be justifiable or anything other than despicable. And I further can't fault the LAPD's actions. Nothing heavy handed whatsoever given the circumstances.

Happy that this piece of garbage is gone. Hope he didn't breed whilst here.

MR2-Sooner86
2/13/2013, 03:27 PM
I further can't fault the LAPD's actions. Nothing heavy handed whatsoever given the circumstances.

Yeah! Who needs that pesky Constitution? I want cops who act as judge, jury, and executioner without any fear of punishment!

http://i.imgur.com/0VEM6rE.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/57ijpUN.jpg

Don't be such a mindless bootlicker. It's as bad as being an Obamabot.

soonercruiser
2/13/2013, 10:57 PM
OK! So much for the used truck ads!
What's the price on the black one without the holes in the body?
:smile: