PDA

View Full Version : Jesus Herbert Walker Christ , Come on lets stop this Crazy

olevetonahill
2/5/2013, 09:38 PM
Hells Bells a 5th grader gets in trouble for bringing a "PIECE " of paper to school thats in the "SHAPE of a gun.
Now a 2nd grader gets suspended for "THROWING " an imaginary grenade at Imaginary Evil forces?
Come on people WTF is going on?
Get yer heads out of yer asses :dispirited:

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/2nd-grader-suspended-over-imaginary-grenade-224740937.html

Wishboned
2/5/2013, 10:14 PM
A High School freshman in Arizona was suspended for three days because the background on his school supplied laptop was a picture of an AK-47.

olevetonahill
2/5/2013, 10:21 PM
A High School freshman in Arizona was suspended for three days because the background on his school supplied laptop was a picture of an AK-47.

This ****in world is gettin Crazier by the hour.

Wishboned
2/5/2013, 10:28 PM
This ****in world is gettin Crazier by the hour.

And the lunatics are running the asylum.

Can you imagine back when you went to school not being able to play cowboys and Indians, or war, cops and robbers or superheroes?

olevetonahill
2/5/2013, 10:34 PM
And the lunatics are running the asylum.

Can you imagine back when you went to school not being able to play cowboys and Indians, or war, cops and robbers or superheroes?

Hell most of us had water pistols we would shoot each other with when no one was lookin.

Midtowner
2/5/2013, 10:39 PM
Where are y'all getting this information all of the sudden?

olevetonahill
2/5/2013, 10:40 PM

I posted a Link.

Cant ya read?

Blue
2/5/2013, 10:41 PM

Be a little more obvious, shill.

Midtowner
2/5/2013, 10:43 PM
Do you think that information about this is being spread all of the sudden or do you think that before gun legislation was on the table, the NRA wasn't really worried about making sure folks knew that some grade school principals are idiots?

ouwasp
2/5/2013, 10:44 PM
all the boys on my block back in the day I guess shoulda been institutionalized...we killed so many bad guys (in our war/cowboy/cops fantasies) that even ol' Joe Stalin would have been proud of us.

heh...I remember a couple of us shoving around on each other on who got to be Audie Murphy... I got to be, since I remembered his whole name...turned out to be another bad day for the Krauts...good times...

olevetonahill
2/5/2013, 10:46 PM
Do you think that information about this is being spread all of the sudden or do you think that before gun legislation was on the table, the NRA wasn't really worried about making sure folks knew that some grade school principals are idiots?

Oh Noes, Its a Vast Right wing conspiracy led by the NRA.
Dumbass

Wishboned
2/5/2013, 11:14 PM

These stories have been in the news for years. A quick Google search and you can confirm that.

ouwasp
2/5/2013, 11:18 PM

I see stories like this posted quite often on drudgereport. Some school administrators/policies are simply retarded.

olevetonahill
2/5/2013, 11:18 PM
These stories have been in the news for years. A quick Google search and you can confirm that.

But he wants us to think its an NRA conspiracy. when we all KNOW Obama is really behind the School shootings,

Wishboned
2/5/2013, 11:26 PM

Kid can't wear a hat because it was banned for having Army figures on his hat because the toy soldiers were armed.

http://www.sanduskyregister.com/article/437841

2nd grader is suspended for drawing a smiling stick figure shooting another smiling stick figure.

http://dailybabenews.com/academia/second-grader-suspended-for-stick-figure-drawing-of-squirt-gun/

2nd grader is suspended for bringing a toy gun to school. The toy gun was a 4 inch gun used by one of his action figures.

http://www.oregonlive.com/news/oregonian/susan_nielsen/index.ssf/2010/02/toy_guns_and_zero_tolerance_no.html

8 year old boy suspended for two years for bringing a toy gun to school.

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/Child-Gets-Expelled-For-Toy-Gun---a-Year-Later.html

Those are just some of the ones at the top of the search.

cleller
2/6/2013, 08:46 AM
These days we've got a bunch of egg head left wing school administrations rolling this do-doo downhill. They think these goofy "zero tolerance" (aka Intolerance) ideas will work well on a bunch of little kids. They try to take all the power and decision making away from those doing the actual work.

C&CDean
2/6/2013, 09:24 AM
I brought my dad's old LC Smith double-barrell 12-gauge to school for show and tell a couple times. Got to tell how it was passed down from my great granddad to my grandad to my dad and eventually to me. Also brought bobcat hides, coyote hides, and a few snakes.

Times have changed...

Soonerjeepman
2/6/2013, 09:30 AM
turnin boys into liberal panzies...

I just tell the kids to keep that at home..play all ya want there.

cleller
2/6/2013, 10:20 AM
Can everyone remember a time when a female teacher would ask if any of the boys had a pocketknife for some little chore?