PDA

View Full Version : What would YOU do

olevetonahill
2/5/2013, 12:56 PM
If they said that asteroid WOULD hit us next week and wipe out the world as we know it?
How would you spend the Last week?

KantoSooner
2/5/2013, 12:57 PM
The asteroid would not be able to erase the smile from my face

SanJoaquinSooner
2/5/2013, 01:03 PM
1. Probably try to contact as many family, friends, ex-girl friends, and associates as I could to tell them what I appreciated about my relationship with them.

2. Spare no expense on fixing great meals and upgrade Netflix to unlimited DVDs per month.

olevetonahill
2/5/2013, 01:07 PM
Hell I prolly move to the wildest Party town and max out every CC i have maybe even steal a few

mojorisen2014
2/5/2013, 01:30 PM
Steak, lobster, hookers, and cocaine.

KantoSooner
2/5/2013, 01:30 PM
Bangkok

FaninAma
2/5/2013, 02:28 PM
Nothing new. I wouldn't be in doubt any more. Is that serious enough of an answer?

Wishboned
2/5/2013, 03:46 PM
Not what, but who.

FirstandGoal
2/5/2013, 03:51 PM
Cash out any and all savings I had left and rent the biggest, swankiest suite money could buy in Vegas. Everybody I know would be invited, but if Howard comes along I would have to insist he wear pants the whole time.

I would also max out any credit card I had buying designer clothes and drinking fantastic wine/liquor all day (in fact, I would probably just live on a liquid diet) so at least I could look good when I go out. Oh, and for that same reason I would try to run at least once or twice during that last week. Wouldn't want to let my health get away from me before it all ends.

badger
2/5/2013, 04:38 PM
I would probably hug baby badger a lot, but not take this end-of-world report seriously. I mean, were the Mayans right about 2012? Were the Heaven's Gate people right about the Hale-Bopp comet? Didn't the Jehovah's Witnesses try to claim that the world was going to end several times in the 1900s?

cleller
2/5/2013, 04:49 PM
Probably get the oil changed in the cars. Get a haircut, and have a Baby Ruth bar.

stoops the eternal pimp
2/5/2013, 04:51 PM
I would eat, sleep, and poop every day.

Tulsa_Fireman
2/5/2013, 05:01 PM
Uhhh, BJs?

Helloooooo?

8timechamps
2/5/2013, 05:01 PM
I would eat, sleep, and poop every day.

So, pretty much the same as any week. I'm with you.

8timechamps
2/5/2013, 05:04 PM
I would probably hug baby badger a lot, but not take this end-of-world report seriously. I mean, were the Mayans right about 2012? Were the Heaven's Gate people right about the Hale-Bopp comet? Didn't the Jehovah's Witnesses try to claim that the world was going to end several times in the 1900s?

I was just having a discussion with my son about the numerous "The End is Nigh" predictions that have occurred in my lifetime. I bet the first prediction that the world would end came shortly after the first attempt at communication between humans.

I have a question (for anyone), if a comet was heading straight for earth, and it was going to wipe out all life...and there was only a week to 'prepare', would you even want to know? If I were the researcher (or whomever made the discovery), I think I'd just keep it to myself.

stoopified
2/9/2013, 08:52 AM
I would simply wait for the secret Earth-orbit nuclear and laser weapon stations to target and destroy the threat.I would worry a bit about how much help the Russian stations would be as they were built by the old Soviet Union in the first place and mained by the less than stable Russia- Belorussia-Ukraine Alliance.My fears would then be allayed when the whole world discovers that China has a super-secret death star which will save us all. I would worry about the fact that China would use ssaid death star to take over the Earth.Upon further reflection,I decide there is no need to worry as Obama is selling the USA to China piece by piece,so this only hastens the inevitable. :D

rock on sooner
2/9/2013, 10:40 AM
Heh, even in a "The end is nigh" conversation, politics gets in...:playful:

olevetonahill
2/9/2013, 10:46 AM
Heh, even in a "The end is nigh" conversation, politics gets in...:playful:

I'm still Piszed cause F&G gonna make me wear pants. :disturbed:

okiewaker
2/9/2013, 10:54 AM
I would go find a cavern and hide,,maybe Carlsbad er something. Probly take a Hooters girl wit me. Probly stop at the store and get some whip cream and such. I'm going to spend my last week in a cave.

rock on sooner
2/9/2013, 11:25 AM
I'm still Piszed cause F&G gonna make me wear pants. :disturbed:

Aw, Vet, dont worry, it's Vegas so nobody wud pay tention anyway...

olevetonahill
2/9/2013, 11:32 AM
Aw, Vet, dont worry, it's Vegas so nobody wud pay tention anyway...

Thats what Im sayin. Who would notice. I dont wanta wear any.

Pricetag
2/9/2013, 12:28 PM
I would spend the time defending my family from all the turds that would lose their minds upon the news. People get crazy when the electricity goes out for a few days. It would not be pretty if everyone knew they were going to die.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
2/9/2013, 01:33 PM
Not what, but who.haha

2/9/2013, 01:37 PM
I have a question (for anyone), if a comet was heading straight for earth, and it was going to wipe out all life...and there was only a week to 'prepare', would you even want to know? If I were the researcher (or whomever made the discovery), I think I'd just keep it to myself...and, then go ape-sh*t hogwild with the partying and such?

2/9/2013, 01:39 PM
I would spend the time defending my family from all the turds that would lose their minds upon the news. People get crazy when the electricity goes out for a few days. It would not be pretty if everyone knew they were going to die.sobering reality!

8timechamps
2/9/2013, 03:26 PM
..and, then go ape-sh*t hogwild with the partying and such?

Of course, that's a given. People would think I'm crazy, but the joke's on them.

SoonerInFortSmith
2/9/2013, 04:37 PM
I would leave right now for Disney World. I promised my daughter we would go sometime.