PDA

View Full Version : Reporting the Alabama Hostage deal is over

olevetonahill
2/4/2013, 05:23 PM
Just the breaking news headline right now But they saying the Kid is safe :adoration:

Alabama hostage standoff ends with child safe, gunman dead

http://news.yahoo.com/alabama-town-gathers-bury-bus-driver-slain-hostage-011349756.html

achiro
2/4/2013, 05:27 PM
Good news

olevetonahill
2/4/2013, 05:56 PM
Reporting now they used a Flash Bang and then killed the dude and rescued the Kid

StoopTroup
2/4/2013, 07:57 PM
You mean the Old Vet/Gunman? Sad he didn't get himself some help.

Then there is this sad story.

http://www.13wham.com/news/local/story/Marine-Charged-With-Murder-Of-Navy-SEAL/2qJP-nGlmUm83Y_4bdWZZg.cspx

I think it was Fox News I was watching awhile ago that mentioned that with over 500,000 of our Soldiers exposed and that the current rate of PTSD cases being 20%, that once all of them are out of the Military...we may really have some problems here at Home.

olevetonahill
2/4/2013, 09:32 PM
You mean the Old Vet/Gunman? Sad he didn't get himself some help.

Then there is this sad story.

http://www.13wham.com/news/local/story/Marine-Charged-With-Murder-Of-Navy-SEAL/2qJP-nGlmUm83Y_4bdWZZg.cspx

I think it was Fox News I was watching awhile ago that mentioned that with over 500,000 of our Soldiers exposed and that the current rate of PTSD cases being 20%, that once all of them are out of the Military...we may really have some problems here at Home.

Your still trying to hard there greg, From this story about it.

The U.S. Navy confirmed Monday that Dykes served in the military from 1964 to 1969.

Naval records list him as an aviation maintenance administrationman third-class who served with units based in California and Atsugi, Japan. The job entails clerical work related to aircraft and aircraft maintenance, according to the Navy's job description.

The U.S. Navy confirmed Monday that Dykes served in the military from 1964 to 1969.

Naval records list him as an aviation maintenance administrationman third-class who served with units based in California and Atsugi, Japan. The job entails clerical work related to aircraft and aircraft maintenance, according to the Navy's job description.

Read more: http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/national/jim-lee-dykes-more-details-emerge-about-man-at-center-of-alabama-hostage-standoff#ixzz2JzHLP9ne

No mention of Combat, No mention of PTSD. just that the dude was whack, Lots of folk go whack, some even after just working on Airplanes

That article you posted shows ONE vet with PTSD . there are roughly 3 million Viet Vets. How many of us have went off and Killed anyone? Not very many.

You are a typical example of what the Public as a whole and some small minded people in general perceive to know about PTSD. So keep on with your Low opinion of All veterans. we thank you.

StoopTroup
2/4/2013, 11:19 PM

Read more: http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/national/jim-lee-dykes-more-details-emerge-about-man-at-center-of-alabama-hostage-standoff#ixzz2JzHLP9ne

No mention of Combat, No mention of PTSD. just that the dude was whack, Lots of folk go whack, some even after just working on Airplanes

That article you posted shows ONE vet with PTSD . there are roughly 3 million Viet Vets. How many of us have went off and Killed anyone? Not very many.

You are a typical example of what the Public as a whole and some small minded people in general perceive to know about PTSD. So keep on with your Low opinion of All veterans. we thank you.

First of all...I have no hard feelings or low opinions of any veterans who served our Country. I even have a few in my Family. If anything I'm worried about them all. I hope that our Country treats our current Veterans who come Home with Either Physical or Mental Problems better than the Veterans who came Home from all of our previous Wars and Conflicts. We obviously have learned a lot from the events of the past because of the Veterans, Families, Friends and loved ones who all are worried and hoping that someone will listen to them and help.

2nd...you are taking this as a personal attack instead of a concern a friend had for you as well as a few others who now lay to rest that I knew who served in Nam and only talked about things when they were hammered. The Wife and I just had another dear friend go back to the VA at the beginning of this years School year. We really miss him and so does his Family. He was one of the best Scout Leaders we have ever worked with and we pray that he will soon be able to return to Tulsa and attend the many Scouting Events he used to bring his son to with our Son and the many others in our Pack.

lexsooner
2/5/2013, 09:48 AM
Glad the child is safe and the FBI shot the loser to bits. Go FBI!

Midtowner
2/5/2013, 09:53 AM
The scary thing about this was that if he had a rational thought left in his brain, he had to know that either the cops were going to kill him or he'd get the needle.

StoopTroup
2/5/2013, 11:07 AM
Of course, I'm not allowed to have an opinion.

ouwasp
2/5/2013, 04:30 PM
glad the boy is rescued...glad the perp is dead...

StoopTroup
2/5/2013, 09:42 PM
Same here. To bad the Old Vet didnt give himself up. I mean...if you are worried about being incarcerated for the rest of your life it would surely be better than hidingim some Doomsday Bunker waiting for people to kill you. Now... If you are worried they are going to kill you via the Death Penalty then why turn the gun on yourself?

Dude was definitely messed up and now has left this World by messing that boy's head up as well. To bad he didn't ask for help.

olevetonahill
2/5/2013, 10:18 PM
]You mean the Old Vet/Gunman?[/B] Sad he didn't get himself some help.

Same here. To bad the Old Vet didnt give himself up. I mean...if you are worried about being incarcerated for the rest of your life it would surely be better than hidingim some Doomsday Bunker waiting for people to kill you. Now... If you are worried they are going to kill you via the Death Penalty then why turn the gun on yourself?

Dude was definitely messed up and now has left this World by messing that boy's head up as well. To bad he didn't ask for help.

OK Greg Im sure you are not taking cheap shots.
Dont you have some Ocean front property in AZ. ya want to sell?

Turd_Ferguson
2/6/2013, 12:14 AM
Haven't seen what type of weapon was used to kill the bus driver...Must not have been a scary looking assault rifle.

StoopTroup
2/6/2013, 02:42 PM
OK Greg Im sure you are not taking cheap shots.
Dont you have some Ocean front property in AZ. ya want to sell?

I'm really not Vet. Evidently Dean does. I know your not the type to pull something like that. If I did, I wouldn't continue to post here or anywhere you post.

StoopTroup
2/6/2013, 06:09 PM
Haven't seen what type of weapon was used to kill the bus driver...Must not have been a scary looking assault rifle.

You make a good point. Here is another incident that seems to be swept up under the rug because it doesn't meet the profile of whatever or whoever wants to get Americans on their Soap Box.

C&CDean
2/6/2013, 08:00 PM
I'm really not Vet. Evidently Dean does. I know your not the type to pull something like that. If I did, I wouldn't continue to post here or anywhere you post.

Pull what? Where? You are very obviously taking shots. Hell man, a 9-year old colored girl can see it (sitting right next to me). One word. Why? Profit? Gain? Boner? Tickle your Ernie? I don't get it.

StoopTroup
2/7/2013, 07:41 PM
Whatever.

I damn sure didn't post this thread. I guess I can't even post in it. Again....I'm not allowed to have an opinion.

I do promise not to post a thread on the LA Cop / Ex-Navy Reserve Lt that has now killed his LAPD Boss's Daughter to get even with his firing in 2009 and moved into the Mountains with a Barrett 50 cal.

StoopTroup
2/7/2013, 07:46 PM
This isn't quite as long as a 11,000 word manifesto either so Im not really after anyone. What would be amazing is if you would just get off my a$$.

olevetonahill
2/7/2013, 07:56 PM
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSEZhSmucsy_nQx_azOTyaJhdtYJWuQr FjIDxyr9ztN5A8n-qh9Uw

StoopTroup
2/7/2013, 08:35 PM
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSEZhSmucsy_nQx_azOTyaJhdtYJWuQr FjIDxyr9ztN5A8n-qh9Uw

Whatever Porky.

olevetonahill
2/7/2013, 09:05 PM
nm

StoopTroup
2/7/2013, 10:12 PM
nm

Good call.

olevetonahill
2/7/2013, 11:53 PM
Good call.

I'm so relieved that I met with your approval.