PDA

View Full Version : What happened at the Presidential Inauguration recently?

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
2/3/2013, 04:35 PM
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/c0.0.300.300/p403x403/560823_583510308330246_1956489287_n.jpg

Soonerjeepman
2/3/2013, 05:12 PM
nice..

2/4/2013, 01:17 AM
Pretty Big deal. "stunning" win for the d machine.

diverdog
2/4/2013, 08:30 AM
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/c0.0.300.300/p403x403/560823_583510308330246_1956489287_n.jpg

Thats rich coming from a dittohead.

Pot meet kettle.

XingTheRubicon
2/4/2013, 09:17 AM
At least Rush believes in "working" for your money. He can have all the sheep he wants...as long as it steers people away from the DHS.

badger
2/4/2013, 09:40 AM
http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2013/02/03/us/politics/03skeet_image2/03skeet_image2-articleLarge.jpg
STOP, MR. PRESIDENT! Those are SHEEP, not SKEET! :eek:

diverdog
2/4/2013, 10:50 AM
At least Rush believes in "working" for your money. He can have all the sheep he wants...as long as it steers people away from the DHS.

A good chunk of the 47% also worked for money...vet, cruiser, me.

2/4/2013, 12:05 PM
Thats rich coming from a dittohead.

Pot meet kettle.Let's see. I approve of a guy who advocates hard work, capitalism, the Constitution and the Amendments, private property rights,safe and responsible development of fossil fuels... Barak's lemmings...not so much.

diverdog
2/4/2013, 01:10 PM
Let's see. I approve of a guy who advocates hard work, capitalism, the Constitution and the Amendments, private property rights,safe and responsible development of fossil fuels... Barak's lemmings...not so much.

No what he believes in is Rush and no one else.

2/4/2013, 01:18 PM
No what he believes in is Rush and no one else.just in case you decide to make changes, this needs to be seen.

diverdog
2/4/2013, 01:41 PM
just in case you decide to make changes, this needs to be seen.

I guess you don't get that he is an entertainer and that he really could give a **** about the likes of you.

Here is a clue. If a person is once divorced either the husband or wife could be an *******. If the person is divorced 3 times it is a pretty good bet they are the *******. Rush is an *******.

2/4/2013, 01:48 PM
I guess you don't get that he is an entertainer and that he really could give a **** about the likes of you.

Here is a clue. If a person is once divorced either the husband or wife could be an *******. If the person is divorced 3 times it is a pretty good bet they are the *******. Rush is an *******.Yeah, sure. What do you think of his standing by the constitution, and laws of America, and belief in capitalism? No, I don't expect you to answer honestly. Don't worry about it.

KantoSooner
2/4/2013, 02:09 PM
Limbaugh is still on the air? I thought he'd retired or something.

2/4/2013, 03:36 PM
Limbaugh is still on the air? I thought he'd retired or something.Did you go to the Inauguration?

diverdog
2/4/2013, 03:52 PM
Yeah, sure. What do you think of his standing by the constitution, and laws of America, and belief in capitalism? No, I don't expect you to answer honestly. Don't worry about it.

Clone:

You mean his version of capitalism, constitution and laws?

To be honest I do not care. He is such a blow hard I cannot stand to listen to him. I do not mind Bennett or O'Reilly or Wilcow, or Gallagher or Liddy or even Hannity. The problem with Rush is that he will not debate anyone. At least Hannity has the balls to debate.

diverdog
2/4/2013, 03:57 PM
Limbaugh is still on the air? I thought he'd retired or something.

I think he just signed another huge contract. I do not get to listen to him to often because he is not on Sirrus. When I drive my beater P/U i get him on AM.

2/4/2013, 04:03 PM
Clone:

You mean his version of capitalism, constitution and laws?

To be honest I do not care. He is such a blow hard I cannot stand to listen to him. I do not mind Bennett or O'Reilly or Wilcow, or Gallagher or Liddy or even Hannity. The problem with Rush is that he will not debate anyone. At least Hannity has the balls to debate.Proof that you don't listen, and pretend you do. The libs on the show quickly turn to personal insults. You wouldn't do that, would you?

XingTheRubicon
2/4/2013, 04:19 PM

A good chunk of the 47% also worked for money...vet, cruiser, me.

..and which one of you went to the DHS to get these checks?

KantoSooner
2/4/2013, 04:38 PM
Did you go to the Inauguration?

No. I was working. Heard the gobbledygook dog's breakfast of an address and checked out Beyonce. Beyond that, I really wasn't much interested.

2/4/2013, 04:47 PM
No. I was working. Heard the gobbledygook dog's breakfast of an address and checked out Beyonce. Beyond that, I really wasn't much interested.Rumor is He humbled us with His aura alone.

KantoSooner
2/4/2013, 05:37 PM
Maybe. I know for a fact that Beyonce's could drive me to my knees in short order.

2/4/2013, 05:38 PM
Maybe. I know for a fact that Beyonce's could drive me to my knees in short order.aura?

diverdog
2/4/2013, 05:40 PM
..and which one of you went to the DHS to get these checks?

I am pretty sure it was Vet since he is the only drunk on the board. :adoration:

KantoSooner
2/4/2013, 05:59 PM
aura?

You could call it that. In fact I think I'll just start using it in that sense.

Of course the great Frank Zappa was, in this as in all things, far ahead of us.

"Let me stroke your aura, Dora.
Would you like a little more-a?
Right here on the floor-a?"

Every time I slide into my python boots, I think of Frank.

diverdog
2/4/2013, 06:29 PM
You could call it that. In fact I think I'll just start using it in that sense.

Of course the great Frank Zappa was, in this as in all things, far ahead of us.

"Let me stroke your aura, Dora.
Would you like a little more-a?
Right here on the floor-a?"

Every time I slide into my python boots, I think of Frank.

my fav:

Well, my dandruff is loose
An' my breath is chartreuse
I know I ain't cute
An' my voice is ka-poot

But that's awright people
I'm just crazy enough to sing to you
Any old way

I figure the odds be fifty-fifty
I just might have some thing to say

Read more at http://www.songlyrics.com/frank-zappa/fifty-fifty-lyrics/#bHEfZKoFbR4dgf1d.99

2/4/2013, 06:39 PM
No. I was working. Heard the gobbledygook dog's breakfast of an address and checked out Beyonce. Beyond that, I really wasn't much interested.Instead of listening/watching DL's inauguration repeat, you checked out Beyonce?

KantoSooner
2/5/2013, 09:56 AM
Just the address and her 'singing' the national anthem. The rest I missed out on. Happily.