PDA

View Full Version : Obama, Great 1/2 White Hunter

FaninAma
2/3/2013, 03:26 PM
http://twitter.com/wayward_okie/status/297902579785027584/photo/1

diverdog
2/3/2013, 04:00 PM
http://twitter.com/wayward_okie/status/297902579785027584/photo/1

He may shoot but by the look of his hand and body position he does not shoot alot.

sappstuf
2/3/2013, 04:09 PM
Economy... Pull!

sappstuf
2/3/2013, 04:10 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BCIgYpmCUAASWiz.jpg:large

diverdog
2/3/2013, 04:16 PM
Economy... Pull!

Actually the economy is looking to have a decent year. Its not good enough but things are going in the right direction.

sappstuf
2/3/2013, 04:23 PM
Actually the economy is looking to have a decent year. Its not good enough but things are going in the right direction.

So you are saying he missed... ;)

diverdog
2/3/2013, 04:44 PM
So you are saying he missed... ;)

Nope. I don't think there was anything to miss. Can you spell photo op?

Curly Bill
2/3/2013, 04:50 PM
Obammy looks just as dorky holding a shotgun as he does holding a basketball when they've tried to convince us he knows how to play basketball. I'm sure he has no clue how to shoot, I know he doesn't have a clue on the basketball court, and despite his being a 2-term POTUS he doesn't know how to do that either.

FaninAma
2/3/2013, 05:00 PM
Can you name the segments of the economy that are going well save the inflation driven equity markets?

Unemployment Rate?
GDP?
Percent of elgible workers actually working?
Average family income?
Number of SNAP beneficiaries?
Number of SS disability recepients?
Retirees and others on fixed income retirments?
Students who are indebted and trying to pay off student loans in this economy?

if you are well-off and invested in the stock market you are doing great.

BTW, OU has reduced the amount of student assistance they are giving to high achievers on the SAT and ACT. Why would they do that if things are improving?

pphilfran
2/3/2013, 05:30 PM
He needs some training on his technique..

olevetonahill
2/3/2013, 06:03 PM
Nope. I don't think there was anything to miss. Can you spell photo op?

I 1st saw that Pic, thats exactly what I thot . Sompun way wrong with the stance, Where in hell all the SMOKE come from?

Hes be trying to blow it out the wrong hole

Curly Bill
2/3/2013, 06:10 PM
The smoke out the top could be from a ported barrel.

pphilfran
2/3/2013, 06:23 PM
Ported barrel...reduces barrel climb...I hate em...

Curly Bill
2/3/2013, 06:26 PM

Yup, makes em too damn loud! I'd rather deal with the recoil than the increase in the already substantial noise.

KantoSooner
2/4/2013, 11:19 AM
I used to shoot a lot, then didn't for 20 years as I was in countries where you just couldn't. First thing I thought when I fired a shottie again was 'Damn but that's loud!".

TitoMorelli
2/4/2013, 11:34 AM
--

Some folks been having a field day with this:

http://patterico.com/files/2013/02/Screen-Shot-2013-02-03-at-10.17.53-AM.png

http://patterico.com/files/2013/02/Screen-Shot-2013-02-03-at-10.18.30-AM.png

nutinbutdust
2/4/2013, 12:08 PM

That looks like a Browning 425 Sporting Clays model. The 425 sporting clays model comes ported. I have one. If you shoot a lot(Talking about 3-100 rd sporting clays practice rounds a day), you quickly learn to switch to a gas operated semi-auto. Most of the pros use Berreta semi-auto shotguns. I love my Berreta 390.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
2/4/2013, 12:18 PM
Can you name the segments of the economy that are going well save the inflation driven equity markets?

Unemployment Rate?
GDP?
Percent of elgible workers actually working?
Average family income?
Number of SNAP beneficiaries?
Number of SS disability recepients?
Retirees and others on fixed income retirments?
Students who are indebted and trying to pay off student loans in this economy?

if you are well-off and invested in the stock market you are doing great.

BTW, OU has reduced the amount of student assistance they are giving to high achievers on the SAT and ACT. Why would they do that if things are improving?If the d's and their MSM say it's improving, BELIEVE IT! regardless of reality.

BigTip
2/4/2013, 12:55 PM

Yes, the stock market. It's about to set records. So you KNOW the economy is doing well.
(Soonerfans.com really really needs a "rolls eyes" smilie)
Yes, I am being as extremely facetious as I can be. I can't stand it when people think that the market has something to do with the economy.

The economy is NOT doing well. It does not take long to look underneath any "the economy is improving" statistic the government trots out to prove otherwise.

Of course I don't blame them for trying. It takes a good cheerleader to say, "Hey, it's going to be okay. Go out and spend some money." If people believe it, and start spending, then the economy will get rolling.

yermom
2/4/2013, 01:29 PM
it's so funny to hear people say that now they they don't like the guy in office. it was another group saying just about the same thing about 10 years ago.

KABOOKIE
2/4/2013, 04:21 PM
it's so funny to hear people say that now they they don't like the guy in office. it was another group saying just about the same thing about 10 years ago.

Whoopdee****ingdoo

KABOOKIE
2/4/2013, 04:24 PM
Oh and if obammy is a skeet shooter then I'm a retired Marine Corps sniper. Most people who shoot skeet ususally have the full butt stock firmly in their shoulder, cheeks off the stock, not so much of a death grip on the trigger hand and oh yeah, actually shoot before the clay hits the ground.

TheHumanAlphabet
2/5/2013, 02:21 AM
Personally, the photo op is a joke. You can line up that shot anywhere and have him pull the trigger. I seriously doubt he knows what a clay pigeon looks like, let alone know how to target one. Photo is fake, IMO. Sure he is firing a gun, but I bet it is at open air...until I see a video of him shooting at and hitting something, this is a false flag from the gun grabber.

Blue
2/5/2013, 02:54 AM
Personally, the photo op is a joke. You can line up that shot anywhere and have him pull the trigger. I seriously doubt he knows what a clay pigeon looks like, let alone know how to target one. Photo is fake, IMO. Sure he is firing a gun, but I bet it is at open air...until I see a video of him shooting at and hitting something, this is a false flag from the gun grabber.

/END THREAD/

sappstuf
2/5/2013, 05:58 AM

Looks like somebody owes the president an apology... ;)

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d102/sappstuf/shooting_zps64ad6c47.png

FaninAma
2/5/2013, 09:27 AM
I think the photo is symbolic of his entire presidency and political career.

olevetonahill
2/5/2013, 09:32 AM
Just sompun about the Pic strikes me as Phony, It may not be but looks like it to me?

If this was taken at Camp david Skeet range Wheres the Fence?

http://aboutcampdavid.blogspot.com/2010/08/skeet-range.html

pphilfran
2/5/2013, 09:38 AM
Why is a shotgun that uses a shell loaded with smokeless powder emitting so much smoke?

Curly Bill
2/5/2013, 09:39 AM
Why is a shotgun that uses a shell loaded with smokeless powder emitting so much smoke?

Because Obammy is good at blowing smoke?

olevetonahill
2/5/2013, 09:44 AM

That was my 1st thot.
Good answer Curly LOL

sappstuf
2/5/2013, 09:48 AM

They didn't trust him to fire an actual bullet?

soonercruiser
2/6/2013, 04:29 PM

Great Obummer "quote"!
Yup! Millions out of work, still, after 4 years of "Hope and Change"!
:disturbed:

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
2/7/2013, 02:33 AM
Great Obummer "quote"!
Yup! Millions out of work, still, after 4 years of "Hope and Change"!
:disturbed:I've heard that over 8 million jobs have been snuffed out since the Obear got the country by the short hairs. I guess that might mean this will be a decent year, huh?

Well, there has been considerable growth in government though. Maybe that's what they are talking about.