PDA

View Full Version : So who ya want to win the SB?

olevetonahill
2/3/2013, 09:35 AM
As for Me i dont really care, Ill prolly turn the TeeVee on to see some of the comercials and If its a Good game watch a bit of it.

What Yall gonna do? Go out to a Bar? Have a watch party?
Tell us yer plans .

Turd_Ferguson
2/3/2013, 09:51 AM
Don't kur who wins. Go'n to the FIL's to experiment with smoked, baked and deep fried chicken wing recipes. There may be some Natty consumed...

olevetonahill
2/3/2013, 09:56 AM
Don't kur who wins. Go'n to the FIL's to experiment with smoked, baked and deep fried chicken wing recipes. There may be some Natty consumed...

Be careful of Drankin much, you be called an Alkie by SpongeBobPillPants :congratulatory:

BigTip
2/3/2013, 10:06 AM
I didn't give a rat's *** who won, until I made a bet on San Fran with a buddy yesterday. NOW I care!

Going to a big family get together. We decide who's house it's going to be by who has the biggest TV.

Everybody brings stuff. We're taking tater salad and guacamole.

olevetonahill
2/3/2013, 10:07 AM
I didn't give a rat's *** who won, until I made a bet on San Fran with a buddy yesterday. NOW I care!

Going to a big family get together. We decide who's house it's going to be by who has the biggest TV.

Everybody brings stuff. We're taking tater salad and guacamole.

Yea a bet makes it interesting. Have a Good time

okiewaker
2/3/2013, 11:04 AM
Really don't care who wins, no watch party, notin special going on. Will watch it with my son, eat some dip and whatever he wants me to cook him, probly wings, he likes the wings I make.

SoonerStormchaser
2/3/2013, 02:25 PM
Frankly, the 49'ers.

Why?
Ray Lewis is a punk...a talented man...but a punk. I don't want him going out with the Lombardi trophy. That, and Art Modell was a POS for what he did to Cleveland...so I don't want his franchise to EVER win a title.

SicEmBaylor
2/3/2013, 06:37 PM
I suppose the Ravens, but I couldn't really care less one way or the other.

StoopTroup
2/3/2013, 07:01 PM
Watch Party. Lots of folks here. Good Times!

FirstandGoal
2/3/2013, 09:00 PM
I went out jogging between 5-6 pm and it was funny to be outside running while watching tons of people getting out of their cars laden with grocery bags of food going to various SB parties. I'm sure many of them were thinking WTF is this chick doing out running, but I don't care.

I also took the opportunity to go to the grocery store right afterwards cause I knew there wouldn't be a crowd. I HATE IT when there's a crowd at the grocery store.

Haven't watched a single bit of it so far....

SanJoaquinSooner
2/3/2013, 11:50 PM
I live in 49er country so there are a lot a sad folks around here tonight.

BigTip
2/4/2013, 12:37 PM
I live in 49er country so there are a lot a sad folks around here tonight.
Me too. My wallet is much lighter today.

olevetonahill
2/4/2013, 02:26 PM
Me too. My wallet is much lighter today.

Heh, I didnt make any kind of bet .Never even looked at each teams records to try to guess who would win.

Bout the Only good thing i saw was the Bud Commercial with the Colt