PDA

View Full Version : Attn midtowner or lawyer types.

Triumph
2/2/2013, 12:36 PM
Any recommendations on a good divorce attorney in the okc Edmond area?

Turd_Ferguson
2/2/2013, 01:06 PM
Dewey, Cheatham & Howe...

Tulsa_Fireman
2/2/2013, 02:32 PM
Bendum, Ovuhr, and Scrooem.

SoonerStormchaser
2/2/2013, 02:52 PM
You seriously asked Matlock for lawyer advice?

olevetonahill
2/2/2013, 04:30 PM
You seriously asked Matlock for lawyer advice?

Well triumphs soon to be ex could be a Dog and Matlock loves him some dog.

Midtowner
2/2/2013, 04:55 PM
You can take it to PM, but I'd like to know a little about what's going on... significant assets? A business/professional practice? Kids involved? If you've just got a simple divorce, maybe a little debt and a house to unload, that's one thing. If you've got a business, are going to be fighting over kids or have significant marital assets, I'd recommend someone else.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
2/2/2013, 04:58 PM
Any recommendations on a good divorce attorney in the okc Edmond area?He might give you a good one for the female member of the marriage.

okiewaker
2/2/2013, 05:00 PM
Triumphs Occupation might have something to do with his need for a divorce attorney. :eek:

olevetonahill
2/2/2013, 05:04 PM
You can take it to PM, but I'd like to know a little about what's going on... significant assets? A business/professional practice? Kids involved? If you've just got a simple divorce, maybe a little debt and a house to unload, that's one thing. If you've got a business, are going to be fighting over kids or have significant marital assets, I'd recommend someone else.

Heh, He Didnt ax fer YOU he axed for a Recommend on a GOOD attorney

Petro-Sooner
2/2/2013, 05:09 PM
Is it me. Or do others think mid and vet don't see eye to eye?

olevetonahill
2/2/2013, 05:21 PM
Is it me. Or do others think mid and vet don't see eye to eye?

Heh, I think hes a High hattin know it all Gas bag He thinks Im an Ignerant Rube.
I think ONE of us is correct. :highly_amused:

Petro-Sooner
2/2/2013, 09:13 PM
You igrnt rube you

olevetonahill
2/2/2013, 09:16 PM
You igrnt rube you

:highly_amused:

Midtowner
2/2/2013, 10:17 PM
Heh, I think hes a High hattin know it all Gas bag He thinks Im an Ignerant Rube.
I think ONE of us is correct. :highly_amused:

To be clear, I am correct.

olevetonahill
2/2/2013, 10:27 PM
To be clear, I am correct.

See what I mean? Know it all gas bag.:highly_amused:

StoopTroup
2/3/2013, 03:40 AM
See what I mean? Know it all gas bag.:highly_amused:

Vet...you are asking for advice all the time on this board. You ask folks if they agree with your opinions about news, Sports and Politcal Stories you read about.

When a guy on an open forum posts and its not exactly something you see eye to eye about, it's sometimes possible that one of you are right and it might be possible that both or even one of you are gas bags too.