PDA

View Full Version : Good Bye Hillary...

StoopTroup
2/1/2013, 02:46 PM
Thanks for serving and thanks for logging all those miles for The good ole USA!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-SulPtD9qmAM/TlW8B3_SxNI/AAAAAAAAFDs/51wIncRBO6Y/s1600/Kristen+Wiig.jpg

FaninAma
2/1/2013, 02:58 PM

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-SulPtD9qmAM/TlW8B3_SxNI/AAAAAAAAFDs/51wIncRBO6Y/s1600/Kristen+Wiig.jpg
Yes, please stay hydrated in the future. We sure don't want you trying to run for President with CTE.

StoopTroup
2/1/2013, 03:34 PM
You can close this now. LOL

SanJoaquinSooner
2/1/2013, 04:57 PM
Thank you Secretary Clinton for your service.

C&CDean
2/1/2013, 05:03 PM
shaking head

TitoMorelli
2/1/2013, 05:17 PM
Thank you Secretary Clinton for your service.

Sincerely,

The Muslim Brotherhood

olevetonahill
2/1/2013, 06:40 PM
shaking head

Know what ya mean bro. Ive had the Boy on Ignore for 2 months or better and he still wants to throw the little darts

C&CDean
2/1/2013, 06:57 PM
Issues. He gots em.

olevetonahill
2/1/2013, 07:12 PM
Issues. He gots em.

Would Pray for him, But the last time I tried that he made fun of it.

lexsooner
2/1/2013, 07:54 PM

Strongest Sec. Of State in a long time. She was the opposite of Hagel in her testimony - smart, prepared, in charge. I know most of you don't want to hear it, but there is an excellent chance she will be the next POUS. She is the most qualified candidate in either party at the moment. The troika of Hillary, her consigliere Bill, and Obama will be tough to beat.

rock on sooner
2/1/2013, 09:43 PM
Strongest Sec. Of State in a long time. She was the opposite of Hagel in her testimony - smart, prepared, in charge. I know most of you don't want to hear it, but there is an excellent chance she will be the next POUS. She is the most qualified candidate in either party at the moment. The troika of Hillary, her consigliere Bill, and Obama will be tough to beat.

I brought this up in another thread and it was stone cold silence, especially
after mentioning the Obama ground attack. There are already two PACs in
place. Most every talking head, including some on the right, sez it is hers
if she wants it. Her favorables are higher than anyone else in either party
and, since she's gonna just go rest, those won't change. Time will tell...

SanJoaquinSooner
2/1/2013, 09:48 PM
I brought this up in another thread and it was stone cold silence, especially
after mentioning the Obama ground attack. There are already two PACs in
place. Most every talking head, including some on the right, sez it is hers
if she wants it. Her favorables are higher than anyone else in either party
and, since she's gonna just go rest, those won't change. Time will tell...

Way too early to tell. A million events in between now and then. Remember there were a few months when conventional wisdom said Rick Perry would be the pub nominee and any pub would be odds-on favorite to whip Obama.

rock on sooner
2/1/2013, 09:58 PM
Way too early to tell. A million events in between now and then. Remember there were a few months when conventional wisdom said Rick Perry would be the pub nominee and any pub would be odds-on favorite to whip Obama.
Fair point, 'cept Hillary aint Rick Perry...pretty sure she'd remember which
programs she'd eliminate.

C&CDean
2/2/2013, 08:19 AM
Seriously, WGAS? America has proven it's collective stupidity by voting in Curious George...twice. We really are ****ed, aren't we? Sheez.

Hillary would actually be a step up. Way up. She's a nutless POS for not dumping Mr. Lewinsky back in the day, but she's the best thing y'all's party has, and unless another Ronaldus Maximus shows up, she'll walk to the White House.

lexsooner
2/2/2013, 12:04 PM
Seriously, WGAS? America has proven its collective stupidity by voting in Curious George W Bush..twice, as evidenced by the state of the nation at the end of his eight years as President. We really are ****ed, aren't we? Sheez.

Hillary would actually be a step up. Way up. She's a nutless POS for not dumping Mr. Lewinsky back in the day, but she's the best thing y'all's party has, and unless another Ronaldus Maximus shows up, she'll walk to the White House.

Fixed!

badger
2/2/2013, 12:22 PM
Fair point, 'cept Hillary aint Rick Perry...pretty sure she'd remember which
programs she'd eliminate.

Why in the hell do texans keep reelecting him. Then again, why the hell does ut keep mack brown and rick barnes.

As for hillary being potus, did she even complete her single term as ny senator? Has she ever been elected to anything else (and no, being first lady of arkansas and the u.s. does NOT count, nor does sec of state, an APPOINTED job)

Surely we can find someone more qualified... then again, look who our last two presidents were

C&CDean
2/2/2013, 12:22 PM
That would be funny - and clever - if your boy hadn't already made GWB look like a frugal miser. Going "look at Bush though" doesn't cut it anymore. The ball is in your boy's court, and he's been fumbling it out of bounds every time he touches it. Hillary couldn't do any worse. Neither could Palin. That's cold, hard fact.

ouwasp
2/2/2013, 12:51 PM
If and when HRC is ever declared dead and buried, they'd better park the dump truck on her grave... cause she IS coming back... she is a formidable politician...couple that with a lapdog media...and...

I really expect her to be elected POTUS in 2016. Think about how many blue states she already has in the bag.

lexsooner
2/2/2013, 01:14 PM
That would be funny - and clever - if your boy hadn't already made GWB look like a frugal miser. Going "look at Bush though" doesn't cut it anymore. The ball is in your boy's court, and he's been fumbling it out of bounds every time he touches it. Hillary couldn't do any worse. Neither could Palin. That's cold, hard fact.

Lol, no Dean, it's a personal opinion, not a cold, hard fact. Yes, I can easily see Hillary being a better POUS. Hillary was clearly more qualified to be Prez in 2008, but Obama came along and stole the ball from her. Palin is not even worthy of discussion and is only good for a Glenn Rice locker room butt story. It is a cold, hard fact that Obama has spent like crazy since he became POUS, and even though I voted for him and there are some things I like, but I am not happy about his spending and the deficit situation. Maybe there is a reasonable explanation for Obama's spending - some economists say austerity in a severe recession proved a disaster in other countries, so we learned from that, but my cynical and more realistic side tells me that it was a politically wise thing to do - if he put the brakes on big spending, the economy would have continued to contract and his approval ratings would have been like W's at the end of his eight years and Obama would have been tossed out of office. He also had to pay off his supporters and make Wall Street (one of his biggest supporters) happy and inflate the market and keep the money flowing. The story is not yet finished with Obama, since he has four more years, but I suspect he will be looked back upon as neither a Lincoln nor a W, but somewhere in the middle.

tator
2/2/2013, 01:57 PM
Cold, hard fact.... :hopelessness:

cleller
2/2/2013, 02:22 PM
At one time, I gave Hilary a little credit for seeming to at least have a larger set than Obama. We've had more than a few nutless wonders at that job over any kind of recent history.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Secretaries_of_State_of_the_United_States

Any respect I'd managed to sum up for her pretty much went away when she showed her weakness in dealing with the Benghazi families. Very distasteful and cowardly.

FaninAma
2/2/2013, 04:43 PM
Rick Perry is much preferable as a politician than the progressives who think they can save the world by using the government.

Curly Bill
2/2/2013, 10:16 PM
I'm a pub, and live in Texas, and Rick Perry sucks!

Not as much as progressives, but he still sucks.

StoopTroup
2/3/2013, 03:20 AM
Dear Dean....

Issues? The pic I used is making fun of Hillary's Glasses. The pic is from the Movie "Paul" where in it the girl has a genetic eye problem in which the Alien "Paul" uses his powers to fix her vision. There is more to the story but its obvious you and Vet have got this case of Dumba$$ going where you can't figure out that I am actually making fun of Ms. Clinton. You evidently have some issues with me because I never voted for Hillary because I would have to have been a Democrat to vote. Also I never voted for President Bill Clinton. Either time. I felt his issues with women as well as Whitewater, I believe that was the name of it, proved he wasn't the kind of guy that would make a good POTUS.

The OP was a joke.

As far as Vet praying for me....we aren't of the same faith. I have no problem with people of other faith praying for me but Vet and I had had plenty of conversations about him being dismissed as a Preacher and that he no longer believed in God. Vet had even asked me about if I thought he might make a good Catholic Priest. I'll stop right there about our discussions as so many of them were when he was 10 sheets to the wind and from what I could tell then...he was in need of a friend.

Things now are taken by him as some sort of smack these days. As typical with Alcoholics they expect everyone to grant them some sort of forgiveness, which I do. I just have no reason to recognize prayers from someone who has told me more than enough that he doesn't believe in God.

I pray he one day finds a way to become closer to God and/or Faith and/or a religion but its something he seems to want to use as a convenience rather than a way of life. In this case he is trying to pray for me about something he thinks is wrong with me. All that is wrong is that he's an alcoholic who enjoys hurting people by getting to know them via his own Drunky dials that I now realize was a mistake for me to take. The calls he needs to make are to a professional at the VA.

Turd_Ferguson
2/3/2013, 11:05 AM
Dear Dean....

Issues? The pic I used is making fun of Hillary's Glasses. The pic is from the Movie "Paul" where in it the girl has a genetic eye problem in which the Alien "Paul" uses his powers to fix her vision. There is more to the story but its obvious you and Vet have got this case of Dumba$$ going where you can't figure out that I am actually making fun of Ms. Clinton. You evidently have some issues with me because I never voted for Hillary because I would have to have been a Democrat to vote. Also I never voted for President Bill Clinton. Either time. I felt his issues with women as well as Whitewater, I believe that was the name of it, proved he wasn't the kind of guy that would make a good POTUS.

The OP was a joke.

As far as Vet praying for me....we aren't of the same faith. I have no problem with people of other faith praying for me but Vet and I had had plenty of conversations about him being dismissed as a Preacher and that he no longer believed in God. Vet had even asked me about if I thought he might make a good Catholic Priest. I'll stop right there about our discussions as so many of them were when he was 10 sheets to the wind and from what I could tell then...he was in need of a friend.

Things now are taken by him as some sort of smack these days. As typical with Alcoholics they expect everyone to grant them some sort of forgiveness, which I do. I just have no reason to recognize prayers from someone who has told me more than enough that he doesn't believe in God.

I pray he one day finds a way to become closer to God and/or Faith and/or a religion but its something he seems to want to use as a convenience rather than a way of life. In this case he is trying to pray for me about something he thinks is wrong with me. All that is wrong is that he's an alcoholic who enjoys hurting people by getting to know them via his own Drunky dials that I now realize was a mistake for me to take. The calls he needs to make are to a professional at the VA.

You suck'n back on grandpa's ol' cough medicine???

olevetonahill
2/3/2013, 11:27 AM
You suck'n back on grandpa's ol' cough medicine???

Heh, The Boy has lost it Plum ****in LOST it.

#1 I was NEVER dismissed from being a Minister, I quit, Im still ordaned by the way.
Since when is a Catholic a DIFFERENT faith than any other Christian?
Yup I joking referred to becoming a Catholic priest cause they could smoke and drank, But I also told him I prolly couldnt be one cause I just aint into little Boys.

Man I love it when he post his revised History
Wonder do he want me to Post his PEEMs to me about everyone? The things he said about Phil?
Naw he aint worth the trouble.

Turd_Ferguson
2/3/2013, 11:32 AM
Naw he aint worth the trouble.

Concur.

Curly Bill
2/3/2013, 12:11 PM
Yup!

olevetonahill
2/3/2013, 05:58 PM
Concur.

Yup!

Hell of it is I still consider him a Friend and I have a hard time turning my back on friends. Even those who want to pisz on me .

C&CDean
2/3/2013, 08:17 PM
Dear Dean....

The OP was a joke.

Gregory. I couldn't give a **** about your original post. My comment was on the whiney assed "gonna delete this one too?"

TIA.

StoopTroup
2/3/2013, 08:25 PM
Gregory. I couldn't give a **** about your original post. My comment was on the whiney assed "gonna delete this one too?"

TIA.

Delete them all for all I care. I don't read minds.

olevetonahill
2/3/2013, 08:26 PM

TIA.

After that post Bro I was sent a Pic of him.
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7bBICg3QHMq4pLAe8r6A_ejXUDvVtW wAQuAt7_QXgO7ZJkUFocQ

StoopTroup
2/3/2013, 08:45 PM
At least you are ignoring me....ROTF

olevetonahill
2/3/2013, 08:52 PM
Delete them all for all I care. I don't read minds.

After that post Bro I was sent a Pic of him.
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7bBICg3QHMq4pLAe8r6A_ejXUDvVtW wAQuAt7_QXgO7ZJkUFocQ

Thanks again Curly

Curly Bill
2/3/2013, 08:54 PM
I've figured out one of the things wrong with ST: he's delirious from all the ROTF and LMAO! That's gotta take a toll after a while.

olevetonahill
2/3/2013, 08:56 PM
I've figured out one of the things wrong with ST: he's delirious from all the ROTF and LMAO! That's gotta take a toll after a while.

ROTF LMAO

StoopTroup
2/3/2013, 10:23 PM

It's what separates the straight from the curly men. :D

SCOUT
2/3/2013, 11:49 PM
Yawn

lexsooner
2/4/2013, 07:13 AM
Man drama. Yawn.

Curly Bill
2/4/2013, 08:38 AM
It's what separates the straight from the curly men. :D

How many pills I gotta take for that to make sense? ;)

TheHumanAlphabet
2/5/2013, 02:24 AM
Clinton, the secretary of murder...