PDA

View Full Version : Texas prosecutor murdered

cleller
2/1/2013, 09:57 AM
Saw this on the Yahoo page. In Kaufman County, south of Dallas a prosecutor was shot as he was arriving at the courthouse yesterday:

http://news.yahoo.com/texas-prosecutors-slaying-rattles-colleagues-081150263.html

Very rare that this stuff happens, I was trying to read up on it, and saw a mention that he may have been investigating some Aryan Brotherhood types. Any Texas folk got any more scuttlebutt on this? This type of boldness needs swift and certain payback.

olevetonahill
2/1/2013, 10:06 AM
Im sure Matlock will along soon to share his Vast Knowledge on this subject .

KantoSooner
2/1/2013, 10:19 AM
Most criminal types stay away from attacking judges, prosecutors and the like simply because it draws so much heat and the heat tends to not go away until they are apprehended or dead.
And if apprehended, these perps might have a lot of trouble negotiating the stairs at the jail. As in, "He fell down the stairs. He fell down the stairs 19 times. He's clumsy that way."

MsProudSooner
2/1/2013, 02:21 PM
Yesterday, I read they had a $20,000.00 reward. Today, it was up to $65,000.00.

Curly Bill
2/1/2013, 02:24 PM
He had supposedly been heavily involved in some investigations of the Aryan Brotherhood, and some are speculating there might be a link to that and his murder.

StoopTroup
2/1/2013, 03:01 PM
News said the killers wore black outfits and covered themselves extensively. Enough to even cover what race any of them were. Could be that was a way to put immediate blame on the Ayrians too.

Sounds like they will really need someone to provide some info to uncover this one. The DA definitely spoke about doing whatever it takes to find who did this.

SoonerStormchaser
2/1/2013, 06:20 PM
Drove away in a beat-up truck? Hmmm...

Cue the banjoes and goose step music!

FirstandGoal
2/1/2013, 11:50 PM
One of my girlfriends is an attorney down in Miami, Fl. A few years ago she was doing a stint as a prosecutor and got involved in a pretty big case. Long story short, she had to be kept in protective custody for a couple of months (it was frustrating to not be able to communicate with her) during the case. Scary stuff!

cleller
2/2/2013, 09:28 AM
Give it a few days for the booze, crank, and mouths to start working. Then the combination of scum and reward money should pay off.