PDA

View Full Version : Well I be dayumed, who woulda thot guns in school

olevetonahill
1/31/2013, 06:17 PM
Would be a good idea.

ATLANTA (AP) — Atlanta's police chief says an armed officer working at a city middle school where a teen was shot was able to disarm the suspect moments after the shooting.

Authorities say a 14-year-old boy was shot in the back of the neck Thursday at Price Middle School and his injury does not appear be life-threatening. The suspect is also a student at the school and has been taken into custody.

http://news.yahoo.com/authorities-teen-wounded-ga-middle-school-215019573.html

OU68
1/31/2013, 11:51 PM
Would be a good idea.

ATLANTA (AP) — Atlanta's police chief says an armed officer working at a city middle school where a teen was shot was able to disarm the suspect moments after the shooting.

Authorities say a 14-year-old boy was shot in the back of the neck Thursday at Price Middle School and his injury does not appear be life-threatening. The suspect is also a student at the school and has been taken into custody.

http://news.yahoo.com/authorities-teen-wounded-ga-middle-school-215019573.html

Bet you won't see this on MSNBC.

olevetonahill
2/1/2013, 12:25 AM
Bet you won't see this on MSNBC.

Aint seein any comments on it much here even.

KantoSooner
2/1/2013, 11:08 AM
it's kind of a glass half-full/empty kind of deal. I'm happy he was apprehended. I'm not so happy the perp was able to stroll into school with his own gun and shoot another student in the neck.

Did the guard stop him from shooting more people or the same person more times? Seems like it.

Did the guard stop him from shooting the first victim? Nope.

I'm not against 'good enough' solutions, but this is one of those deals where you put 'good enough' in place and keep looking for something better at the same time.

No?

yermom
2/1/2013, 11:45 AM
i'll take the attack being limited to one kid. he could have just as easily done more damage with a pair of scissors stolen from the office.

StoopTroup
2/1/2013, 12:47 PM
Not sure why folks are "you won't see that on MSNBC"....IMO it's Piers Morgan's push to install a type of English Law in the US. The guy really needs to lighten up. If anyone will take this as just an oddity or will spin it into something like he didnt stop the shooting...it will be Morgan.