PDA

View Full Version : Worst Songs of 2012

SicEmBaylor
1/30/2013, 03:12 PM
I weep for the Republic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2cIm1FDc7fY#!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
1/30/2013, 03:51 PM
I'm only down to #8 so far, and gotta admit this thing is effin' hilarious. Agreed, one should weep for the republic, if these are signs of America's direction.

sooneron
1/30/2013, 03:52 PM
I think Madonna's should be higher.

1/30/2013, 03:53 PM
Okay, I 'm down to #6 now. and i think I've had enough. I'm about to exit this thread, at least for now.

Lott's Bandana
1/30/2013, 05:44 PM
Malnourished, unwashed hobo-kock.

Precious.

achiro
1/30/2013, 07:29 PM
I watched the whole thing, he's pretty funny. That music sucks, red solo cup is the only one I'd ever even heard of though.

SicEmBaylor
1/30/2013, 07:54 PM
I watched the whole thing, he's pretty funny. That music sucks, red solo cup is the only one I'd ever even heard of though.
I think anyone who has heard of any of those songs besides red solo cup and possibly the Bieber song is a d-bag.

yermom
1/30/2013, 08:10 PM
at least Madonna's was kinda catchy. that 2 Chainz ****. OMG.

i kinda like fun. as well.

it's really the top songs that you have to gauge the weeping for the republic on. that Nicki Minaj ****, damn.

the hook on Starships seems okay enough, but man. kids today.

8timechamps
1/30/2013, 10:08 PM
I think anyone who has heard of any of those songs besides red solo cup and possibly the Bieber song is a d-bag.

D-bag, or under 15.

It's funny, because I was just having a conversation with my youngest about some song that he was listening to, and I asked who it was...he said some name and "two chains". I paused, thought about what I was going to say, then left the room. When you're young, you're dumb. All the talking in the world can't convince a kid that a guy named "two chains" couldn't possibly have anything remotely artistic to offer the world. I didn't even try.

Great video by the way.

SicEmBaylor
1/30/2013, 10:25 PM
D-bag, or under 15.

It's funny, because I was just having a conversation with my youngest about some song that he was listening to, and I asked who it was...he said some name and "two chains". I paused, thought about what I was going to say, then left the room. When you're young, you're dumb. All the talking in the world can't convince a kid that a guy named "two chains" couldn't possibly have anything remotely artistic to offer the world. I didn't even try.

Great video by the way.

Everyone under 18 is automatically a d-bag! :D J/k.....sort of.

Before this video I had never heard of "two chains."

Eielson
1/30/2013, 10:38 PM

**** you.

sooneron
1/31/2013, 09:50 AM
And yet, everyone will still rip the 80's for it's music...

cleller
1/31/2013, 10:38 AM
I'm sure the current music scene has driven Pete Townsend completely nutzoid.

Boomer.....
1/31/2013, 11:25 AM
Funny.

I HATE that fun song. Our secretary listens to KJ103 and every time that song would come on, you could hear that horrible chorus anywhere in the office. It's like nails on a chalkboard.

1/31/2013, 02:20 PM
I HATE that fun song. Our secretary listens to KJ103 and every time that song would come on, you could hear that horrible chorus anywhere in the office. It's like nails on a chalkboard. There's a FUN song in there? Nos. 6-10 weren't much fun, so I passed on 1-5.

Ton Loc
1/31/2013, 09:56 PM
And yet, everyone will still rip the 80's for it's music...

Granted, anything on the radio is pretty much ****, but the 80's still holds the title.

The graphic that goes with -Raping a squirrel with a ziptie - is good stuff. Too bad it is in the 23 minute. Guessing most of you won't make it that long