PDA

View Full Version : Justice Hansen

LakeRat
1/30/2013, 10:29 AM
8time, what are our chances of landing this kid? And is he going to be a big time target of ours?

8timechamps
1/30/2013, 07:08 PM
8time, what are our chances of landing this kid? And is he going to be a big time target of ours?

I think the chances are really good, if he gets the offer. He's a big time player, and Heuple has developed a really good relationship with him. There are probably 5 QBs OU is looking at for 2014, but I have to think Hansen is the top.

Hansen is going to get a ton of offers, and may be among the top 4 or 5 QBs in the country.

Collier11
1/30/2013, 09:32 PM
what about the kid from Jones that Bama offered?

8timechamps
1/30/2013, 09:54 PM
what about the kid from Jones that Bama offered?

Not sure who you're talking about. Could you be thinking of Hansen (Alabama hasn't offered him, but they've shown interest). The only QB offer (for 2014) that I see for Bama is a kid out of Alabama (E.J. Moss).

BoomerJ
1/31/2013, 12:27 PM
Foster Sawyer is a big QB from Ft. Worth and will be at the Jr. day. He's getting a lot of interest from Bama, but no offer yet, if that's who you're thinking of.

Collier11
1/31/2013, 08:27 PM
Not sure who you're talking about. Could you be thinking of Hansen (Alabama hasn't offered him, but they've shown interest). The only QB offer (for 2014) that I see for Bama is a kid out of Alabama (E.J. Moss).

thought there was a QB at Jones that Bama offered? David something

NorthernIowaSooner
1/31/2013, 08:53 PM
What about Cornwall from Norman North? Is he better or worse than Hansen and what is your outlook on him staying in town?

Collier11
1/31/2013, 10:40 PM
maybe thats him,. Cornwall...does he have an offer from Bama?

NorthernIowaSooner
2/1/2013, 11:13 PM
maybe thats him,. Cornwall...does he have an offer from Bama?

I guess its Cornwell. Rivals doesn't say that he has one from Bama, or us for that matter. I don't know how accurate that is though.

8timechamps
2/2/2013, 06:37 PM
What about Cornwall from Norman North? Is he better or worse than Hansen and what is your outlook on him staying in town?

I think the only reason OU hasn't offered Hansen is because they are still evaluating Cornwall. Surprisingly, Cornwall hadn't heard from OU all season, then in the past two weeks, Heuple has been in constant communication with him. I think they are both at junior day today, so maybe an offer will come for one of them this week.

NorthernIowaSooner
2/2/2013, 09:34 PM
Hansen picked up an offer

http://newsok.com/oklahoma-football-edmond-santa-fes-justice-hansen-gets-offer-from-sooners/article/3751555

8timechamps
2/2/2013, 09:36 PM
Yep. Hopefully he'll pick OU.

8timechamps
2/2/2013, 09:43 PM
Several other offers given today (see the sticky above). Obviously Hansen was the biggest, but check out the WR out of Tulsa, Jeffery Mead. The kid is 6'7", but only 168 lbs. Give him a couple of years to build up, he could be a freak.

Ruf/Nek7
2/2/2013, 10:28 PM
I've got a feeling Hansen will take his time and go through the recruiting process but will be a Sooner come next years signing day.

PSK2080
2/3/2013, 09:50 AM
Am I confusing Hansen for someone else, or didn't his father play baseball at OU on the 94 NC team and didn't the kid grow up in the shadow of the goalposts of Owen Field? If that's the case, there should absolutely be no reason OU doesn't land this kid. Of course, I thought the same thing about Manning, so...