PDA

View Full Version : interesting comment from obama in regards to power, elections.

Soonerjeepman
1/29/2013, 01:31 PM
I was looking for obama's stance on Egypt..since the aide to the president Morsi just came out and said the Holocaust didn't happen and it was a made up event by the US and it's allies. Moving the 6 million Jews to the US.

So, I look at an article dated Dec 2012 about obama selling 20 F16's to Egypt and this quote stand out to me.

"You must maintain your power through consent" because "elections alone do not make true democracy," Obama said.

With that, and his new push with his re-election group being moved to a "non-profit" group to push his agenda that falls right in line with his thinking. He doesn't care about the elections, and or since he won the 2nd term he's going to do what he wants and screw any compromise because he has "consent" of the American people (51%).

Read More At IBD: http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/121112-636671-obama-foolishly-arms-an-unstable-egypt.htm#ixzz2JOFtApBj

before any of libs reply...I understand you don't agree, so save your comments unless ya want to discuss the issue of selling F16 to dumba$$es like we are.

yermom
1/29/2013, 01:48 PM
the military industrial complex is bipartisan

badger
1/29/2013, 01:51 PM
There's a lot of places that Romney voters can laugh and point at Obama voters these days... your first pay stub of 2013.... The hours cut to comply with Obamacare...

I am not the laughing and pointing type when it comes to politics and something as important as the economy. Sports, on the other hand... it's about all I can do these days :D

Soonerjeepman
1/29/2013, 02:11 PM
the military industrial complex is bipartisan

maybe so but we are selling F16's to a country that's new regime is sounding about anti-American as possible. As usual, it's not obama's fault when I'm sure EVERYTHING that went on under Bush was all his fault.

StoopTroup
1/29/2013, 02:15 PM
I like how 401ks have recovered to nearly where they were before Obama became POTUS.

badger
1/29/2013, 02:18 PM
I like how 401ks have recovered to nearly where they were before Obama became POTUS.

I like that Detroit is on the verge of bankruptcy and Obama doesn't appear to be bailing them out :D

XingTheRubicon
1/29/2013, 02:26 PM
I like how the middle class is making 5K less than they were 4 years ago and libs are boasting on the stock market.

Turd_Ferguson
1/29/2013, 02:31 PM

I like how you use the word "nearly".