PDA

View Full Version : Is Oklahoma HS football that bad?

tulsaoilerfan
1/27/2013, 11:04 PM
OU only has 3 commits from the state of Oklahoma for this incoming class; how does that even happen? Is the talent well that dried up this year? Serious question for those that like to follow this stuff

Salt City Sooner
1/27/2013, 11:39 PM
OU only has 3 commits from the state of Oklahoma for this incoming class; how does that even happen? Is the talent well that dried up this year? Serious question for those that like to follow this stuff

5 (Evans, Smallwood, Alexander, Taylor, & Ward). Also, keep in mind that it would've been 6 had there not been a positional difference of opinion w/ Rodriguez, & yes, it's a bit of a down year. OSU has no commits from Oklahoma. Nada.

8timechamps
1/28/2013, 09:46 PM

Nah, I think 2012 was just a down year. 2014 is going to produce some big time talent from the state.

After the '13 class is signed, I'm going to make a thread about how much talent is in Oklahoma for the 2014 class.

tulsaoilerfan
1/28/2013, 10:58 PM
5 (Evans, Smallwood, Alexander, Taylor, & Ward). Also, keep in mind that it would've been 6 had there not been a positional difference of opinion w/ Rodriguez, & yes, it's a bit of a down year. OSU has no commits from Oklahoma. Nada.

Sorry, thought i read somewhere that it was 3; must have been outdated info

CowboyMRW
1/29/2013, 01:58 PM
Some big time players coming out from Oklahoma next year. Should be interesting to see who goes where.

badger
1/29/2013, 02:08 PM
Sometimes players like to get away from home for college. Sometimes we just don't recruit them and they end up in the state of Kansas instead. An sometimes, yes, players just aren't good enough for OU