PDA

View Full Version : Peeping Tom Allegations Leveled at OSU Football Player

MsProudSooner
1/25/2013, 10:59 AM
http://www.newson6.com/story/20700483/peeping-tom-allegations-leveled-at-osu-football-player

olevetonahill
1/25/2013, 11:17 AM
If the broad is gonna **** like a sheep she should be expectin that some one is gonna film it anymore.
Sides Give us a Link to the actual Vid I wanta judge for myself .:highly_amused:

Ruf/Nek7
1/25/2013, 12:35 PM
If the broad is gonna **** like a sheep she should be expectin that some one is gonna film it anymore.
Sides Give us a Link to the actual Vid I wanta judge for myself .:highly_amused:

Just curious, has anyone ever called you the "dirtyolevetonahill"? No intention of angering anybody, just curiosity.

olevetonahill
1/25/2013, 12:48 PM
Just curious, has anyone ever called you the "dirtyolevetonahill"? No intention of angering anybody, just curiosity.

HMMM! maybe I orta change my user name to that or how about Provertvetonahill.
Dayum they both sound fairly ackurat :devilish:

sooneron
1/25/2013, 01:39 PM

Really dude? It's ****ed up to do it without consent and even worse to show it to your friends.

Also, why did the University release all of her info, but blacked out the accused's name? That's FUBAR.

Breadburner
1/25/2013, 01:40 PM
OSU just ****s up left and right....

olevetonahill
1/25/2013, 01:41 PM
Really dude? It's ****ed up to do it without consent and even worse to show it to your friends.

Also, why did the University release all of her info, but blacked out the accused's name? That's FUBAR.

Dint say i wasnt ****ed up, Just said is this day of cameras every where the broad should have at least thot of the possibility of being filmed

SoonerInFortSmith
1/25/2013, 09:56 PM
OK one report says he was showing it off without her knowledge. The other says he filmed it without her knowledge. That is a pretty huge difference if you ask me.

olevetonahill
1/25/2013, 10:03 PM
OK one report says he was showing it off without her knowledge. The other says he filmed it without her knowledge. That is a pretty huge difference if you ask me.

Like None of Yall aint ever done any "Up Skirt" pics.

cleller
1/25/2013, 10:12 PM
This whole thing is a little confusing, coming from OSU. So some sex act was recorded, right? Between who?

There is a woman, and a football player, we know that much. That means two humans. Any livestock involved?

picasso
1/26/2013, 03:38 PM
He's no Byron Houston.

Wishboned
1/26/2013, 03:50 PM
Peeping Tom...more like a Sheeping Tom.

BoomerSoonerTexasscks
1/29/2013, 03:22 PM
He was just trying to get his cowboy up

Seamus
1/29/2013, 04:00 PM

:uncomfortableness:

tator
1/29/2013, 04:42 PM
Peeping Vet

EatLeadCommie
1/29/2013, 05:50 PM

I agree.

Note to all women out there-- if you consent to a sex tape, it is probably going to end up being seen by at least one third party at some point, if not by the world on the internet. Don't be an idiot and consent to it.

nighttrain12
1/29/2013, 10:39 PM
I agree.

Note to all women out there-- if you consent to a sex tape, it is probably going to end up being seen by at least one third party at some point, if not by the world on the internet. Don't be an idiot and consent to it.

Shhhhhh. Don't spoil our fun.

goingoneight
1/29/2013, 10:47 PM
I hear in Stillwater, they've just found out another use for sheep... wool!

Piware
2/2/2013, 06:37 PM
This happened a few months ago. When the kiddies were getting their livestock ready for the state fair, Lamb Chop and the football player were practicing their Poke moves. Those Livestock Exhibits have gotten pretty wild so no such thing as too much rehearsal.