PDA

View Full Version : For The Record

C&CDean
1/24/2013, 11:27 AM
People who go around negging other people just because they can are gay.

People who worry about getting neg-spek are gay.

And I don't mean the good kind of gay either.

TIA.

olevetonahill
1/24/2013, 11:31 AM
Im just LMFAO at the dude myself. Since I cant give it I dont GAS one way or the other.
And I aint the Ghey either . im a Faggot . get it right.

olevetonahill
1/24/2013, 11:35 AM
Im just LMFAO at the dude myself. Since I cant give it I dont GAS one way or the other.

Matlock , you got a Long ways to go Little boy. Better get busy.

With that last one you took 45 points away, I have over 71 Million. Ya need to do a Bunch more than 10 so far to get me red.
I know you can do it if you set yer feeble mind to it.

Midtowner
1/24/2013, 11:37 AM
This didn't seem to be a thing when others were neg stalking me.... what has changed?

olevetonahill
1/24/2013, 11:38 AM
This didn't seem to be a thing when others were neg stalking me.... what has changed?

Nothing, You Go gurl, get yer revenge.

C&CDean
1/24/2013, 11:43 AM
Oh yeah. Whining about getting neg-stalked and nobody doing anything about it is also gay.

stoops the eternal pimp
1/24/2013, 11:45 AM
Am I ghey because I put my weiner in you dean?

SanJoaquinSooner
1/24/2013, 11:46 AM

Vet, I think the powers that be should give you amnesty and give you your specker back.

Midtowner
1/24/2013, 11:48 AM
Oh yeah. Whining about getting neg-stalked and nobody doing anything about it is also gay.

And what exactly prompted you to start this thread?

--I already know the answer to that and it's superghey.

C&CDean
1/24/2013, 11:49 AM
Am I ghey because I put my weiner in you dean?

Yes. The good kind.

C&CDean
1/24/2013, 11:50 AM

Gayness?

Curly Bill
1/24/2013, 11:50 AM
Vet, I think the powers that be should give you amnesty and give you your specker back.

Agreed!

olevetonahill
1/24/2013, 11:53 AM

Heh. The Only one I really ever nailed hard besides you Is gone now .
Sides its Been over 2 years now, I should get Paroled er sompun.

C&CDean
1/24/2013, 11:55 AM
Heh. The Only one I really ever nailed hard besides you Is gone now .
Sides its Been over 2 years now, I should get Paroled er sompun.

ST isn't gone.

olevetonahill
1/24/2013, 11:57 AM

Dint You see where yer yes man H 2-0 was whinig and crying last night in every thread about Turd and Curly Neggin him?
Then YOU start in this Morning gonna Take up for yer Little Ghey buddy and start Neggin every one?
I aint Negged you in over 2 years yet you went after me. like I said I DGAS cause you dont even make a skeeter welt So Go while I LMFAO at ya.

olevetonahill
1/24/2013, 11:58 AM
ST isn't gone.

ST Still Loved me Long Time back then. That other dude :watermelon:

okie52
1/24/2013, 11:59 AM
Iggy?

C&CDean
1/24/2013, 12:01 PM
Iggy?

http://www.iggypop.com/index.html

tator
1/24/2013, 12:02 PM
Iggy?
Iggy is illiterate redneck for the word "ignore"

olevetonahill
1/24/2013, 12:06 PM

Oh Noes, tator is gonna be the Word PoPo now. Ya gonna do the spellin and Grammer also?

XingTheRubicon
1/24/2013, 12:11 PM
I always thought that when a group of people are dancing, and two of the more fleet-a-foot dancers separate themselves...and everyone else stops dancing to watch them, creating a "circle of rhythmic clappers" that sway back and forth and smile as the duo, with the dance floor to themselves, spins and twists...each time this scenario plays out, one or more of the participants will be eventually taken from us.

I firmly believe this is exactly what happened to Christopher Penn.

Fraggle145
1/24/2013, 12:16 PM
boner?

okie52
1/24/2013, 12:33 PM
http://www.iggypop.com/index.html

Heh...

okie52
1/24/2013, 12:34 PM

Nah, I thought we used to have a poster nicknamed Iggy but I think he got banned.

olevetonahill
1/24/2013, 12:35 PM
Nah, I thought we used to have a poster nicknamed Iggy but I think he got banned.

Wernt Iggy, we called him Iccky

okie52
1/24/2013, 12:37 PM
Wernt Iggy, we called him Iccky

That's right...he's been gone a while...

olevetonahill
1/24/2013, 12:41 PM
That's right...he's been gone a while...

Yea I think Dean got tired of his Nutty assed self.

okie52
1/24/2013, 12:46 PM
Yea I think Dean got tired of his Nutty assed self.

Heh...Iccky would keep the board hopping...that's for sure.

olevetonahill
1/24/2013, 12:51 PM
Heh...Iccky would keep the board hopping...that's for sure.

:sneakiness:

Midtowner
1/24/2013, 01:33 PM
People who go around negging other people just because they can are gay.

People who worry about getting neg-spek are gay.

And I don't mean the good kind of gay either.

TIA.

You could just disable the spek system. Otherwise, you seem quite content to tolerate things as they are, which I guess in a roundabout way makes you a party to all of the actions you're complaining about.

Midtowner
1/24/2013, 01:36 PM
Dint You see where yer yes man H 2-0 was whinig and crying last night in every thread about Turd and Curly Neggin him?
Then YOU start in this Morning gonna Take up for yer Little Ghey buddy and start Neggin every one?
I aint Negged you in over 2 years yet you went after me. like I said I DGAS cause you dont even make a skeeter welt So Go while I LMFAO at ya.

Quit whining. You're not getting anything you haven't dealt out or had your little fan club take care of for you. Really, this little tantrum of yours has to be about the most hypocritical thing I've ever seen. If it doesn't bother you, shut up about it :)

Fraggle145
1/24/2013, 01:37 PM
They've tried that. It equated to board meltdown.

okie52
1/24/2013, 01:38 PM
We go by the honor system here.

Midtowner
1/24/2013, 02:10 PM
They've tried that. It equated to board meltdown.

If the admin has to start a thread because he's hearing so much butthurt about the spek system, the easy fix is to get rid of the damn thing. I can't think of one redeeming feature about it.

C&CDean
1/24/2013, 02:10 PM
You could just disable the spek system. Otherwise, you seem quite content to tolerate things as they are, which I guess in a roundabout way makes you a party to all of the actions you're complaining about.

What am I complaining about?

I'm just making an observation. Grown-assed men getting all wound up over spek. In all honesty, it cracks me up. If you'd have seen all the drama I've seen over spek you'd be laughing too. I mean serious drama. Life. And. Death. Drama.

Midtowner
1/24/2013, 02:16 PM
Like I said, not one redeeming feature.

badger
1/24/2013, 02:17 PM
Message boards tend to be an outlet for our worst sides. That's why I have daily new content to add to my meltdown threads, regardless of what sports season it is. :D

That said, remember how irrelelevant the Internet is, but at the same time know that the Internet is forever. Don't take stuff to heart on the Internet, because if you do, there will be a permanent record of your worst moment --- forever.

In loving memory...

Just to be clear. After a year of mostly positive experience, in which I had decided to become an Elite Sponsor, I started the Hollis Board, I had a 46,000 spek rating based on real spek not betting over two season and 1500 posts, in the last four weeks I can see this board is a place I don't want to be or patronize. There are two other boards which I believe have at least equivalent football knowledge without the abusive environment. I am taking my business elsewhere.

John W. Helander
President & CEO
GrayBox Services Ltd. &
eState Auction House Ltd.

C&CDean
1/24/2013, 02:23 PM
Like I said, not one redeeming feature.

Not true. I just turned you a beautiful shade of crimson with one keystroke.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
1/24/2013, 02:32 PM

With that last one you took 45 points away, I have over 71 Million. Ya need to do a Bunch more than 10 so far to get me red.
I know you can do it if you set yer feeble mind to it.Can the cute talk. You will be totally shamed if he? gets your spek into red.

C&CDean
1/24/2013, 02:41 PM
"Why should some noob be able to give as much spek as I can? WAAHHHAHHAAA""

"I woke up at 2am just so I could neg him to bolivia before I left for work."

"If he negs me one more time I'm gonna find him and kick his ****ing ***. For reals. Tell him to back the **** off or I'll do it."

These, and so many, many more. WTF is wrong with some of y'all?

okie52
1/24/2013, 02:45 PM

"If he negs me one more time I'm gonna find him and kick his ****ing ***. For reals. Tell him to back the **** off or I'll do it."

LOL..that's really something.

jk the sooner fan
1/24/2013, 02:49 PM

smh.......

Midtowner
1/24/2013, 02:53 PM

For the public good, the identities of the folks who wrote these things should be revealed.

Curly Bill
1/24/2013, 03:01 PM

:cheerful:

badger
1/24/2013, 03:13 PM
For the public good, the identities of the folks who wrote these things should be revealed.
I wrote them all. Mystery solved.

MOVE ON!

Mjcpr
1/24/2013, 03:18 PM
I wrote them all. Mystery solved.

MOVE ON!

Unpossible. I am sure there is some type of character limit on spek messages.

badger
1/24/2013, 03:19 PM
Unpossible. I am sure there is some type of character limit on spek messages.
Not it you extend it into another neg spek message. Don't you text message ever? Same concept.

Mjcpr
1/24/2013, 03:22 PM
Does that change my point than none of your posts are ever that short? I'm not sure because I don't know what you are talking about again.

Petro-Sooner
1/24/2013, 03:38 PM
Does that change my point than none of your posts are ever that short? I'm not sure because I don't know what you are talking about again.

Now that's funny.

tator
1/24/2013, 03:43 PM
http://www.epiclol.com/cdn/pictures/2012/06/the-tradition-content-begins-with-the-airing-of-grievances_1338542678_epiclolcom.jpg

badger
1/24/2013, 03:50 PM
This is me resisting the urge to neg you. If I can do it, so can everyone else :P

C&CDean
1/24/2013, 04:54 PM
smh.......

I had to google it. Indeed...

8timechamps
1/24/2013, 05:22 PM

Is your MO just to stir the **** pot? If it's that big of a deal to you, YOU can disable the spek system.

Whet
1/24/2013, 05:22 PM
...stb!

nm

Tulsa_Fireman
1/24/2013, 05:33 PM
Did we figure out who's penis is bigger yet?

stoops the eternal pimp
1/24/2013, 05:36 PM
Did we figure out who's penis is bigger yet?

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m29u52VZuS1qbjlld.gif

Tulsa_Fireman
1/24/2013, 05:39 PM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/250x250/26124050.jpg

stoops the eternal pimp
1/24/2013, 05:42 PM
http://hurricanevanessa.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/mine_is_bigger_01.jpg

Tulsa_Fireman
1/24/2013, 05:47 PM
http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lrp9ccmlAH1qljqdso1_500.jpg

Tulsa_Fireman
1/24/2013, 05:51 PM
http://wheeeeeeee.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/rice-small-penis-557x198.jpg

C&CDean
1/24/2013, 05:53 PM
Y'all wanna quit spooking up a perfectly good thread?

pphilfran
1/24/2013, 05:56 PM
I got three POSITIVE comments...losers....

C&CDean
1/24/2013, 06:03 PM
I got three POSITIVE comments...losers....

And you didn't even post in the thread. That's allsome.

olevetonahill
1/24/2013, 09:02 PM
Quit whining. You're not getting anything you haven't dealt out or had your little fan club take care of for you. Really, this little tantrum of yours has to be about the most hypocritical thing I've ever seen. If it doesn't bother you, shut up about it :)

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL What ****ing Tantrum? Dude you are so ****in pitiful yer sad. I have Not asked anyone to neg you nor have I negged you in over 2 years . You just do what ever makes yer little *** happy. :chuncky:

diverdog
1/24/2013, 09:04 PM
Is your MO just to stir the **** pot? If it's that big of a deal to you, YOU can disable the spek system.

How do you do that?

olevetonahill
1/24/2013, 09:05 PM
What am I complaining about?

I'm just making an observation. Grown-assed men getting all wound up over spek. In all honesty, it cracks me up. If you'd have seen all the drama I've seen over spek you'd be laughing too. I mean serious drama. Life. And. Death. Drama.

Heh, Ive been gone all day and just got back. Spek was allsome back when it was anonymous. Except for sponsors. Man I had so much fun playing Red Light Green light with Stan .

Yup Its fun to see if ya push some weasel:welcoming: prick like Matlock to a meltdown over those little dots.

olevetonahill
1/24/2013, 09:06 PM

Aint it Fun. Wonder will he cry about it.

olevetonahill
1/24/2013, 09:08 PM

Me? I live alone on the side of a Hill and get bored shatless. :welcoming:

rock on sooner
1/24/2013, 09:10 PM
Sorry, I been around most of the day...still dont know what the deal
is. Help this ol man unnerstand why everbody is so upset....please?

olevetonahill
1/24/2013, 09:12 PM
How do you do that?

Go in to yer control panel and turn it off

olevetonahill
1/24/2013, 09:12 PM
Sorry, I been around most of the day...still dont know what the deal
is. Help this ol man unnerstand why everbody is so upset....please?

Matlock was the only one cryin as far as I know.

diverdog
1/24/2013, 09:17 PM
Go in to yer control panel and turn it off

Vet I swear to god I can't find it. Can you show me the path way? Oh and feel free to call me a dumb ****. Lol

olevetonahill
1/24/2013, 09:29 PM
Vet I swear to god I can't find it. Can you show me the path way? Oh and feel free to call me a dumb ****. Lol

I cant turn it off, But I think if i remember right ya go into Settings, Look under the general settings tab and disable Reputation feature

Ya just have to look around

Tulsa_Fireman
1/25/2013, 07:24 AM
And if that don't work, you got the Midtowner option which includes you crying like a little girl and taking shots at administrators telling them how they should run their board.

Midtowner
1/25/2013, 07:36 AM

I know you can do it if you set yer feeble mind to it.

In case you forgot who is doing the crying... :)

sappstuf
1/25/2013, 08:17 AM
For the record: Starting a thread about spek.... Definitely gay.

olevetonahill
1/25/2013, 09:01 AM
And if that don't work, you got the Midtowner option which includes you crying like a little girl and taking shots at administrators telling them how they should run their board.

Who got yer little girl panties in such a wad. It sure as hell wasnt me. Like I said I aint negged ya in over 2 years and dont really GAS what YOU do. I'm with Dean on this, I think its hilarious that you start a Neg bomb on me after 2 years because you finally get frustrated like a school girl in heat.

C&CDean
1/25/2013, 09:05 AM
For the record: Starting a thread about spek.... Definitely gay.

****in' A!!

olevetonahill
1/25/2013, 09:07 AM
****in' A!!

We orta Neg bomb whoever started this.:devilish::devilish:

East Coast Bias
1/25/2013, 09:55 AM

Any luck in getting this done, Diver? I haven't been able to find the right place to do this either......

olevetonahill
1/25/2013, 10:07 AM
Any luck in getting this done, Diver? I haven't been able to find the right place to do this either......

Again, Go up where it says "Forum Actions" there at the top Bottom row.

Go to " General Settings" Its in there somewhere. I dont have that option so I cant be more specific.
It will say some thing Disable Reputation feature.

C&CDean
1/25/2013, 10:37 AM
Caring enough to want to disable the spek feature is pretty effing gay.

okie52
1/25/2013, 11:18 AM

I hardly ever pay attention to whether someone is red or green but dam Mid...you've got a sunburn.

olevetonahill
1/25/2013, 11:20 AM
I hardly ever pay attention to whether someone is red or green but dam Mid...you've got a sunburn.

Dean gave him a wedgie :highly_amused:

okie52
1/25/2013, 11:31 AM
Dean gave him a wedgie :highly_amused:

LOL

stoops the eternal pimp
1/25/2013, 12:39 PM
for the record, i have the biggest dong on this board.

stoops the eternal pimp
1/25/2013, 12:39 PM
for the record, dean has the smallest.

C&CDean
1/25/2013, 12:55 PM
Kiss and tell ****er.

olevetonahill
1/25/2013, 12:57 PM
Yea STEP ya ort not be tellin everyone Dean has a Meni Peni. that just aint right.

Midtowner
1/25/2013, 01:07 PM

I looked too. Maybe you have to be a sponsor? I've seen where you can pay $60, $120 or $240/year, but I can't see what the difference between any of those are. As much as I'm around, I'd like to chip in a bit, so if anyone can answer that, I'd appreciate it.

olevetonahill
1/25/2013, 01:11 PM
I looked too. Maybe you have to be a sponsor? I've seen where you can pay $60, $120 or $240/year, but I can't see what the difference between any of those are. As much as I'm around, I'd like to chip in a bit, so if anyone can answer that, I'd appreciate it.

There are no sponsors anymore.
The option is up there in settings somewhere. You just have to dig around till ya find it.