PDA

View Full Version : Hillary Clinton gets angry at questioning

badger
1/23/2013, 12:10 PM
TC0AKNQBV80

And sad:
05gLqyEgv-o

I don't see the video online yet, but she was pounding her fist and shouting at one point.

KantoSooner
1/23/2013, 12:20 PM
Did she pull off her shoe and pound the table?

Would have been fitting for a Stalinist.

sappstuf
1/23/2013, 12:26 PM
Claims she is responsible... But didn't see repeated security requests.

lexsooner
1/23/2013, 01:49 PM
Guess she is healthy enough to be Prez.

TheHumanAlphabet
1/23/2013, 05:46 PM
Poor baby, being exposed for the poser she is...

Midtowner
1/23/2013, 06:04 PM
Claims she is responsible... But didn't see repeated security requests.

If ya think the Secretary of State decides on security configurations for all of her embassies, I've got a bridge to sell you.

cleller
1/23/2013, 06:06 PM
Has she mentioned holding that guy that made the video accountable for anything yet?

Midtowner
1/23/2013, 06:06 PM
Poor baby, being exposed for the poser she is...

Or your next POTUS.

Midtowner
1/23/2013, 06:07 PM
Has she mentioned holding that guy that made the video accountable for anything yet?

He's in prison for violating his probation as far as I know, and you can't hold someone accountable for protected speech.

rock on sooner
1/23/2013, 07:48 PM
I dint see the Senate, other than CNN highlights, so I can't
speak to those but I watched all of the House testimony. I can
say, with absolute certainty, that every member ot the House
really only wanted to posture in front of the camera. The one
guy from California with the "Clear Eyed" rant, REALLY wanted
his five minutes. Full disclosure, I caucused for Hillary in '08
in IA, my belief is she has been the absolute best person for
our country abroad these past four years and that she is one
tough lady. In a battle of wits with the Congressional committee,
that committee was unarmed, every damned one of 'em. Not
one of the members should even be in the same room, much
less asking her questions.

Having said all that, there should be a waiting period for all the
info to come out. Right, wrong or indifferent, there are legit
questions that deserve answers.

okie52
1/23/2013, 09:17 PM
Rock-I'm feeling the love.

She said she won't run for public office again. Maybe she'll move to Iowa.

SCOUT
1/23/2013, 09:26 PM
Is Hillary really saying that bad intelligence and misinformation are irrelevant? I appreciate that a focus needs to be applied for preventing future situations, but wouldn't fully understanding the mistakes of this one help to do just that? She dodged.

rock on sooner
1/23/2013, 09:36 PM

Okie, ya might be right about her not running. She's said that over and over.
Give her two years to rest and talk and listen. If, in 2014, she still denies it then
ima thinkin you're right. If she hedges at all, then the Dem ground machine will
"gear up", three or four, big money types will kick in 7 figures apiece and it'll be
"game on". Biden will not run and she'll have it all, just for a smile. Truth is, imo,
if she does and unless the Pubs manufacture a rock star, the Reagan/Bush I thing
will repeat with Obama/Hillary, especially if economic growth, even slow and measured,
continues. Clinton and the African-American vote, plus Obama and the Hispanic vote
will be something the Pubs will not be able to overcome. The Latino issue will take
two, maybe even three Presidential terms for the Pubs to make a dent. Rubio and
any Latino Pubs will need a lot of seasoning, a lot, and stand up under fire. It seems
to me that the Pubs are so far out of touch that most of the "angry old white men" are
going to have to all die and a complete DNA exchange occur before conservative "sanity"
can assert itself.

Now, having reviewed all that, who knows? That's what makes a political junkie keep
getting his fix!

As to moving to IA, nah, won't be necessary....

rock on sooner
1/23/2013, 09:48 PM
Is Hillary really saying that bad intelligence and misinformation are irrelevant? I appreciate that a focus needs to be applied for preventing future situations, but wouldn't fully understanding the mistakes of this one help to do just that? She dodged.

Nah, SCOUT, I think you're missing what she's doing. You could say dodged but
I think it's more like a delay tactic. I argued at the outset that the video thing
was more of a delay while they could really find out who the perps were/are. I
think this was a well planned attack under cover of the Cairo demonstrations. In
Benghazi, the perps just melted back into the citizenry. I think they were lucky to
catch the Ambassador unprotected, mostly because he really was open about what
he did and where he went, which was his m.o. in country.

Having spent a lot of time in intelligence gathering (in the AF) it is my belief that the
bad guys will be and are tracked, both in person and electronically and will be caught,
in a manner not unlike Bin Laden. This is all my opinion and based on what I think is
happening...nothing to back it up, other than a belief and a little knowledge about how
things work.

soonercruiser
1/23/2013, 09:54 PM

Exactly!
She's saying "why does it matter now??" Dang! You'd think it was a ruined blue dress, or something!
I believe that the families of the dead can answer that.
This is the beginning of her run for 2016!
:disturbed:

Soonerjeepman
1/23/2013, 09:56 PM
screw you rock...I'm a conservative and not an "old angry white guy"....I pray to GOD that the dem fail...you want a conservative "sanity" where the party allows gay marriage, legal pot, abortion, etc...it won't happen.

sappstuf
1/23/2013, 10:12 PM
If ya think the Secretary of State decides on security configurations for all of her embassies, I've got a bridge to sell you.

When a US Ambassador is pleading for help months on end from a country that we just "liberated" and has terrorists running around, the SOS should know about it.

It is a higher priority than security in the US embassy in Canada.. Don't you think?

SCOUT
1/23/2013, 10:20 PM
I think it's more like a delay tactic. I argued at the outset that the video thing
think this was a well planned attack under cover of the Cairo demonstrations. In
Benghazi, the perps just melted back into the citizenry. I think they were lucky to

Having spent a lot of time in intelligence gathering (in the AF) it is my belief that the
bad guys will be and are tracked, both in person and electronically and will be caught,
in a manner not unlike Bin Laden. This is all my opinion and based on what I think is
happening...nothing to back it up, other than a belief and a little knowledge about how
things work.
Rock,
I find it interesting that this line of thinking is only being applied now. Look, you have more insight to the intelligence world than I do, so I am not proclaiming myself an expert. However, I find it hard to believe that such a tactic would still have applicability this far from the actual date. You know, the anniversary of 9/11.

diverdog
1/23/2013, 10:21 PM
When a US Ambassador is pleading for help months on end from a country that we just "liberated" and has terrorists running around, the SOS should know about it.

It is a higher priority than security in the US embassy in Canada.. Don't you think?

Shouldn't you be in bed? What is it......4:30am in Sig?

okie52
1/23/2013, 11:05 PM
Okie, ya might be right about her not running. She's said that over and over.
Give her two years to rest and talk and listen. If, in 2014, she still denies it then
ima thinkin you're right. If she hedges at all, then the Dem ground machine will
"gear up", three or four, big money types will kick in 7 figures apiece and it'll be
"game on". Biden will not run and she'll have it all, just for a smile. Truth is, imo,
if she does and unless the Pubs manufacture a rock star, the Reagan/Bush I thing
will repeat with Obama/Hillary, especially if economic growth, even slow and measured,
continues. Clinton and the African-American vote, plus Obama and the Hispanic vote
will be something the Pubs will not be able to overcome. The Latino issue will take
two, maybe even three Presidential terms for the Pubs to make a dent. Rubio and
any Latino Pubs will need a lot of seasoning, a lot, and stand up under fire. It seems
to me that the Pubs are so far out of touch that most of the "angry old white men" are
going to have to all die and a complete DNA exchange occur before conservative "sanity"
can assert itself.

Now, having reviewed all that, who knows? That's what makes a political junkie keep
getting his fix!

As to moving to IA, nah, won't be necessary....

I ain't worried Rock...these things always go in cycles. Latinos have never supported pubs so the real stupidity on the pubs part would be to make more of them legal.

As I've said before, just 10 years ago Robert Reich and others were saying the dem party was dead. The pubs aren't in nearly as desperate shape as the dems back then since they control most state legislatures and governorships.

I would agree, though, that I definitely think Hillary would have done a better job than BHO.

sappstuf
1/23/2013, 11:21 PM
Shouldn't you be in bed? What is it......4:30am in Sig?

Yeah it was about 0410 when I posted that.. Early morning.

sappstuf
1/24/2013, 06:42 AM

things work.

So you are telling me that the Administration's plan was to lie to the families? Hillary said to the father of the slain SEAL, and I quote:

We will make sure that the person who made that film is arrested and prosecuted.

You want us to believe she would tell a grieving father that so the administration could find out the real perps behind the scenes.... Yeah.

A bit of a stretch.

sappstuf
1/24/2013, 06:53 AM
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d102/sappstuf/croc_zps897d4152.jpg

salth2o
1/24/2013, 07:16 AM

Never believe a politician when they say this. Especially a damn Clinton.

TheHumanAlphabet
1/24/2013, 08:13 AM
Or your next POTUS.
World would be a better place...

SanJoaquinSooner
1/24/2013, 10:21 AM
It's clear the pubs are frustrated that Obama has a Reagan-like teflon coating and that Romney was impotent in the foreign policy debate, especially concerning Benghazi. They needed a do-over.

Rand Paul overplayed his hand a bit by ranking the Benghazi tragedy worse than the Sandy Hook massacre or the numerous tragedies suffering by troops in Iraq. I suspect his goal was to neuter Clinton as much as possible re: 2016 and to promote himself re: 2016.

Pubs need to learn when you're in a hole, you need to stop digging.

XingTheRubicon
1/24/2013, 10:32 AM
you mean like the debt?

SanJoaquinSooner
1/24/2013, 10:50 AM
you mean like the debt?

Yes, the pubs should best focus on pro-growth policies to balance spending cut initiatives.