rock on sooner
1/22/2013, 02:50 PM
Apparently two individuals got into a disagreement and started shooting at
one another. Lone Star College near Houston is the location. One shooter
in custody, at least two injured in crossfire and the other shooter escaped
the campus to a wooded area....

kevpks
1/22/2013, 03:06 PM
If only there had been more people with guns to shoot the shooters.

olevetonahill
1/22/2013, 03:08 PM
If only there had been more people with guns to shoot the shooters.

http://digitaldivablog.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/bowl-of-stupid.jpeg?w=289

hawaii 5-0
1/22/2013, 03:11 PM
Now they're saying it was gang-related.

5-0

kevpks
1/22/2013, 03:23 PM

5-0

Not surprising given the description. It looks like the injuries came in the cross fire. It's not like those kids would give a crap whether guns were banned or not on campus, but I just wonder how more people (law abiding or not) pulling out guns and shooting would have helped. It seems more likely that more could be injured or killed in a cross fire going 4 directions instead of two. That seems to be the NRA plan. More good guys with guns, right?

olevetonahill
1/22/2013, 03:33 PM
Not surprising given the description. It looks like the injuries came in the cross fire. It's not like those kids would give a crap whether guns were banned or not on campus, but I just wonder how more people (law abiding or not) pulling out guns and shooting would have helped. It seems more likely that more could be injured or killed in a cross fire going 4 directions instead of two. That seems to be the NRA plan. More good guys with guns, right?

Yup, You nailed it Dude, The Plan is to just indiscriminately pull your weapon and start blasting at anyone that even looks like they may have a weapon.
You really aint that ****in stupid are you?

KantoSooner
1/22/2013, 03:35 PM
That's the argument.

we really can't restrict the number of guns on the streets either Constitutionally or practically.

People are generally emotional and not too bright.

Get used to this, it's the new normal in the USofA.

Count on knowing someone close to you who dies of gunshot wounds.

At least we'll be mentally prepared the next time a war comes around.

hawaii 5-0
1/22/2013, 03:35 PM
I'm pro-gun, if used responsibly. I've no problem with conceal carry. Or a person's right to own a bazooka if they want to.

When gangs/criminals/crazies have guns all the rules/laws go out the window.

What bothers me is the innocents caught in the crossfire and innocent children blasted multiple times.

5-0

olevetonahill
1/22/2013, 03:45 PM
I'm pro-gun, if used responsibly. I've no problem with conceal carry. Or a person's right to own a bazooka if they want to.

What bothers me is the innocents caught in the crossfire and innocent children blasted multiple times.

5-0

Now here we see eye to eye

Everyone agrees that something should be done, No one agrees as to what. Sometimes theres just not a dayum thing we can do to change things

Bourbon St Sooner
1/22/2013, 03:50 PM
Really? Gang members shooting at each other? Doesn't that happen every day in just about every American city. The only story in this is what were gang members doing on a college campus? (OK it was a junior college)

rock on sooner
1/22/2013, 04:27 PM

5-0

Been following this since it broke on both CNN and MSNBC. Reports are that
it is not gang related, at least not calling it that way now..gang turf is about
20 miles away. One witness, within about ten feet of the two arguing, said
one of the shooters said I don't want to fight with you. I don't want to go to
jail. This is in the campus library...hardly a place where one would find gang
bangers, but, it could be gangs, just doesn't seem like it right now. Clearly,
the shooters aren't real bright, two hurt in crossfire and one shooter hurt, plus
one who had a heart attack.

In Texas, supposedly, schools are a gun free zone. These two were carrying,
on the surface at least, looking for trouble. Gang? Hard to say...

hawaii 5-0
1/22/2013, 04:33 PM
I don't know the truth yet, but if the two shooters where in gangs, it would make sense to call it gang related regardless of where it happened.

Just sayin'. We'll find out later I'm sure.

5-0

rock on sooner
1/22/2013, 04:35 PM
Reasonable point, 5-0, but in a college library? Report now that two are in
custody....

FaninAma
1/22/2013, 04:41 PM
That's the argument.

we really can't restrict the number of guns on the streets either Constitutionally or practically.

People are generally emotional and not too bright.

Get used to this, it's the new normal in the USofA.

Count on knowing someone close to you who dies of gunshot wounds.

At least we'll be mentally prepared the next time a war comes around.

Firearm related deaths are on the decline over the past 2 decades.

KantoSooner
1/22/2013, 05:01 PM
Well, then let me get on the horn to New Town, Arcadia and several other locations. They'll be so relieved to know that the problem's all solved.

FaninAma
1/22/2013, 05:05 PM
By all means, lets pass a lot of new laws that will be as (in)effective as the laws already on the books at keeping guns out of the hands of criminals and psychos because it will make emotional people feel better.

Making decisions and taking actions based on emotion rarely works out for the best.

KantoSooner
1/22/2013, 05:26 PM
You're absolutely right. I apologize. I had not realized that "All Is Well!" My bad. I thought 20 little dead kids might stimulate some introspection and an attempt to figure out a way to make it less likely in the future.

Guess not.

FaninAma
1/22/2013, 05:32 PM
You're absolutely right. I apologize. I had not realized that "All Is Well!" My bad. I thought 20 little dead kids might stimulate some introspection and an attempt to figure out a way to make it less likely in the future.

Guess not.

You have my undivided attention. What are your plans or suggestions?

OU68
1/22/2013, 05:42 PM

He'll wave the Progressive "magic wand" that makes all those evil guns disappear.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
1/22/2013, 06:07 PM
Yup, You nailed it Dude, The Plan is to just indiscriminately pull your weapon and start blasting at anyone that even looks like they may have a weapon.
You really aint that ****in stupid are you?His ilk NEVAR gets tired of calling conservatives stupid. The low informed/mis-informed folks just eat that up, i suppose.

1/22/2013, 06:10 PM
By all means, lets pass a lot of new laws that will be as (in)effective as the laws already on the books at keeping guns out of the hands of criminals and psychos because it will make emotional people feel better.

Making decisions and taking actions based on emotion rarely works out for the best.D'Oh! Whoda thought that?!?!?!?

hawaii 5-0
1/22/2013, 07:01 PM
Honestly, I'm still wrestling with the thought those little kids in Connecticutt all shot up, some with as many as 10 bullet holes each.

I can't blame alot of people being real upset.

It's just crazy.

5-0

olevetonahill
1/22/2013, 07:18 PM
Honestly, I'm still wrestling with the thought those little kids in Connecticutt all shot up, some with as many as 10 bullet holes each.

It's just crazy.

5-0

Anyone who aint bothered by the thot of little kids Killed and injured by a Crazymother****er. has somepun wrong with THEM.Dosent matter if its a single child Brutally beaten and killed or 20 shot down. Its all horrible

Now the shooting deal in Saxet is the 2 shooters wounded and a Maintenance worker that was caught in the cross fire. so 3 wounded. Reports were some one had a heart attack

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/01/22/college-shooting-houston-texas/1856433/

jkjsooner
1/22/2013, 07:44 PM
You really aint that ****in stupid are you?

He didn't use the word indiscriminately.

There were two guys shooting. What if a third well intended person pulled a gun to try to stop those two? Would a fourth armed person know who the bad guys are and who the good guys are?

For that matter, I'm assuming one person pulled the gun first so couldn't we consider the second a good guy since he was only doing what the NRA wanted him to do?

olevetonahill
1/22/2013, 07:48 PM

There were two guys shooting. What if a third well intended person pulled a gun to try to stop those two? Would a fourth armed person know who the bad guys are and who the good guys are?

For that matter, I'm assuming one person pulled the gun first so couldn't we consider the second a good guy since he was only doing what the NRA wanted him to do?

http://farm1.staticflickr.com/213/513709851_2095c64c27.jpg

jkjsooner
1/22/2013, 07:55 PM
His ilk NEVAR gets tired of calling conservatives stupid. The low informed/mis-informed folks just eat that up, i suppose.

Funny since the guy you responded to throws out the stupid clown at every chance. He even did so in this thread.

I'd say calling those you disagree with stupid isn't limited to liberals.

You even got damn close in your post. I guess in your eyes it's different when you do it.

olevetonahill
1/22/2013, 07:59 PM
Funny since the guy you responded to throws out the stupid clown at every chance. He even did so in this thread.

I'd say calling those you disagree with stupid isn't limited to liberals.

You even got damn close in your post. I guess in your eyes it's different when you do it.

Only when You idiots make such asinine posts as you did will I call ya stupid. Dont wanta be called stupid ? quit making stupid statements

hawaii 5-0
1/22/2013, 08:39 PM
Turd, when you give me Neg Spek without reason I'm gonna call you out on it.

In public, so everyone will know what a jerk you are.

If you want to act childish, that's fine.

If you have a problem with one of my posts, man up and tell me. Share it with everyone. Don't go sneaking around behind the Board's back.

5-0

Turd_Ferguson
1/22/2013, 08:42 PM
My vagina hurts.

5-0

Indeed.

hawaii 5-0
1/22/2013, 08:45 PM
Indeed.

You're a real classy guy Turd. NOT

Ever think of growing a pair?

5-0

Turd_Ferguson
1/22/2013, 08:48 PM
I've ran completely out of anal lube.

5-0

Doesn't surprise me...

1/22/2013, 08:59 PM
Turn 'em all in, melt 'em all down, and crime and tyranny will be no more. Rilly, folks, it's just that simple.

hawaii 5-0
1/22/2013, 11:21 PM

5-0

Turd, why did you neg spek me for this post.

Are you in a gang?

5-0

hawaii 5-0
1/22/2013, 11:26 PM

It's just crazy.

5-0

Turd, why the neg spek on me for this post?

Don't you have a problem with mass murders on innocent schoolchildren? Why not?

It's obvious you follow me around on this Board negging any of my posts you can find. You've been doing it for months now. What gives???

Are you some kind of sociopathic crazyman about to lose it? Or is it something else......?

You got a Man-Crush on me? You wanting to go down on me in some smelly truckstop bathroom?

Sorry to disappoint you but I'm straight. You have to look somewhere else to satisfy your perversions.

5-0

hawaii 5-0
1/22/2013, 11:28 PM
Anyone who aint bothered by the thot of little kids Killed and injured by a Crazymother****er. has somepun wrong with THEM.Dosent matter if its a single child Brutally beaten and killed or 20 shot down. Its all horrible

Now the shooting deal in Saxet is the 2 shooters wounded and a Maintenance worker that was caught in the cross fire. so 3 wounded. Reports were some one had a heart attack

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/01/22/college-shooting-houston-texas/1856433/

Vet, maybe you can explain why Turd neg spek'd me when I expressed outrage over children being massacred. I think maybe he approves of the killings.

5-0

olevetonahill
1/22/2013, 11:42 PM
Vet, maybe you can explain why Turd neg spek'd me when I expressed outrage over children being massacred. I think maybe he approves of the killings.

5-0

Prolly just sompun about you thats Pizzed him off.
Crying and whining about Spek used to get ya a whole dayum bunch of red. But oh well you got yer Turd that stalks ya I got my StoopPoop. we each have our cross to bear.

jkjsooner
1/23/2013, 12:11 AM
Only when You idiots make such asinine posts as you did will I call ya stupid. Dont wanta be called stupid ? quit making stupid statements

My point wasn't about you calling people stupid. My point was that RLIMC seemed to berate liberals for calling conservatives stupid while ignoring while ignoring the fact that the only examples in this thread were the other way around.

But that guy is so biased I don't know why I even bother.

That being said, you apparently didn't like my first post. I'm curious what you disagree with. It might be a little more helpful than the "moran" picture.

Do you dismiss the thought that this particular situation could have been very confusing had one or more third parties pulled a gun in self defense?

olevetonahill
1/23/2013, 12:26 AM

My point wasn't about you calling people stupid. My point was that RLIMC seemed to berate liberals for calling conservatives stupid while ignoring while ignoring the fact that the only examples in this thread were the other way around.

That being said, you apparently didn't like my first post. I'm curious what you disagree with. It might be a little more helpful than the "moran" picture.

Do you dismiss the thought that this particular situation could have been very confusing had one or more third parties pulled a gun in self defense?

Ok Ill try but I really think you two are incapable of understanding the dynamics of a shoot out.

2 idiots start shooting at each other whats the 1st thing any Sane person will do?Even IF they have a CC
#1 Dive for cover and make sure those around them are safe
#2 assess the situation.
#3 take whatever action they deem necessary under the circumstances

No Nowhere in that did the CC Peep Yank their Fire arm out and go to blastin bad guys.
If Yall think thats the way a real person would react then yer just WRONG.
I have been shot at and hit so I kinda got a lil bit of an ideer about how one reacts to this crap.

Did ya read about the CC Dude In Oregon/Wash mall?
Ya know the one who Pulled iron but didnt take a shot because their where innocents possibly in harms way?

Now tell me thats what you 2 were trying to say and Ill retract my Bowl of stupid and Moran posts.

1/23/2013, 12:57 AM

Do you dismiss the thought that this particular situation could have been very confusing had one or more third parties pulled a gun in self defense?Here's the post from kevpks that I guess you didn't read, or that you accidentally missed him playing the stupid card on the NRA:

"Not surprising given the description. It looks like the injuries came in the cross fire. It's not like those kids would give a crap whether guns were banned or not on campus, but I just wonder how more people (law abiding or not) pulling out guns and shooting would have helped. It seems more likely that more could be injured or killed in a cross fire going 4 directions instead of two. That seems to be the NRA plan. More good guys with guns, right?"-kevpks

hawaii 5-0
1/23/2013, 02:01 AM
Crying and whining about Spek used to get ya a whole dayum bunch of red. But oh well you got yer Turd that stalks ya I got my StoopPoop. we each have our cross to bear.

Listen, when I (and you) denounce mass murderers of schoolchildren and I praise a war hero and some jerk calls me a douchbag for it there's a problem and it's not mine.

You so much as admitted Turd was stalking me.

I don't need this kind of cross to bear from a Board azzhole.

He's not even man enough to do it to my face.

5-0

1/23/2013, 02:38 AM
Holy what the Sam Hill has this here combative board come to? Is we all a buncha pizs ants sauntering through the picnic grounds, with pisstols firing??

olevetonahill
1/23/2013, 07:24 AM
Listen, when I (and you) denounce mass murderers of schoolchildren and I praise a war hero and some jerk calls me a douchbag for it there's a problem and it's not mine.

You so much as admitted Turd was stalking me.

I don't need this kind of cross to bear from a Board azzhole.

He's not even man enough to do it to my face.

5-0

Wow Bro, I used YOUR term. How can I admit that some one else is guilty of somepun. I have nothing but your word for?

KantoSooner
1/23/2013, 09:38 AM

Sorry for delay.

Here are a few:
1. Full background checks for gun ownership and annually thereafter. These are to include psych profiles. Cost free: whatever they cost is borne by the applicant.

2. Annual certification conducted by State Police or National Guard. Must show ability to strip, maintain and reassemble the weapon within 30 minutes. For rifles, proficiency must be shown at a low level: 5 rounds through a standard target at 50 feet in some set period of time. same at 25 feet for pistols. Come up with an accuracy standard for shotguns.

3. Immediate institution of something like the 'felony murder rule' for gun possession during commissioin of any other crime with minimun, mandatory jail time. For instance: you have a gun under the front seat of your car. You drive drunk. Bingo: you go to jail for a year regardless of any drunk driving related penalty.

4. Immediate requirement that all firearms be equipped with a thumbprint reader. You buy the gun, your thumbprint is keyed in. If someone else picks it up, the gun automatically goes to safe and can't be fired. Serious penalties for tampering. Give the makers reasonable time to tool up. give existing owners five years to retrofit. The modules cost around $25, work and are readily available.

Those are four specifics that in no way restrict gun ownership and in some ways, at least, address issues that lead to school shootings.

To me, the NRA and gun owners ought to be thinking real hard about how to address the problem rather than simply denying it exists.

FaninAma
1/23/2013, 09:49 AM
Agree with suggestions 1 and 3 although they wouldn't have stopped Newtown.

Suggestion 2 would be insanely expensive and it wouldn't do anything to stop criminals from getting their hands on guns. And why should guns be so regulated when other things that cause much more harm to our society aren't? (i.e. having kids you can't support)

Suggestion 4 would have prevented many people who used guns in legitimate self-defense from doing so. It would only prevent a legitimate gun owner from allowing his family to fully use the gun for their protection and benefit.

What about the 300+ million guns already in the market?

KantoSooner
1/23/2013, 10:01 AM
No. 2 would be one of the cheapest, I would think. Appointments at a state range, each applicant pays say $10 and demonstrates that they can handle their weapon.

No. 4 could be expanded to family members with a software update. Existing firearms would have a five year holiday to go down to a gun smith and have the module installed. After that, possession of a non-compliant weapon would result in fines and forfeiture of the weapon. You could make an exception for antiques and simply have the barrel plugged to avoid damage to the stock.

Turd_Ferguson
1/23/2013, 10:15 AM
Sorry for delay.

Here are a few:
1. Full background checks for gun ownership and annually thereafter. These are to include psych profiles. Cost free: whatever they cost is borne by the applicant.

2. Annual certification conducted by State Police or National Guard. Must show ability to strip, maintain and reassemble the weapon within 30 minutes. For rifles, proficiency must be shown at a low level: 5 rounds through a standard target at 50 feet in some set period of time. same at 25 feet for pistols. Come up with an accuracy standard for shotguns.

3. Immediate institution of something like the 'felony murder rule' for gun possession during commissioin of any other crime with minimun, mandatory jail time. For instance: you have a gun under the front seat of your car. You drive drunk. Bingo: you go to jail for a year regardless of any drunk driving related penalty.

4. Immediate requirement that all firearms be equipped with a thumbprint reader. You buy the gun, your thumbprint is keyed in. If someone else picks it up, the gun automatically goes to safe and can't be fired. Serious penalties for tampering. Give the makers reasonable time to tool up. give existing owners five years to retrofit. The modules cost around $25, work and are readily available.

Those are four specifics that in no way restrict gun ownership and in some ways, at least, address issues that lead to school shootings.

To me, the NRA and gun owners ought to be thinking real hard about how to address the problem rather than simply denying it exists.

Moronic...

olevetonahill
1/23/2013, 10:16 AM
Sorry for delay.

Here are a few:

Kanto. I can tell youve put some thot in this. I have a Major problem with all of em tho. Crooks dont care WHAT the law says they gonna do crazy shat no matter what.
I Thumbprint? How long do you think it would take any reasonably competent person to deactivate or remove it entirely

Ya say to have every one goe down to the range once a year and be checked out? By who?the PoPo? the same bunch that get to your shack 10 to 30 minutes after you needed them?

We already do the Back ground checks when we buy so why the redundancy

We go to doing Mandatory Prison time for every Crime committed no matter how minor our prisons will so over crowded we wont be able to build em fast enough.

Instead of restricting Gun Ownership we need to be doing something about the Large and growing population of Crazymother****ers out there.

KantoSooner
1/23/2013, 11:07 AM
Up to you. I was trying to come up with ideas that address at least some of the problem. One of those issues is that of stolen weapons or weapons legitimately owned by one family member that are taken by another.

Another is that, if we're going to attempt to address crazies shooting places up by having more armed citizens, then your major downside is going to be idiots who try to do the right thing and can't hit what they shoot.

A third contributory problem is that of people who don't keep proper control over their firearms.

You don't like my suggestions. Come up with some of your own. I submit to you that frequent instances of guys roaming into schools and blowing away numerous kids is not acceptable. I further submit that somebodies in positiions of power are going to try something to 'fix' the problem. Rather than sticking their fingers in their ears and saying "LaLaLa, I can't hear you", the NRA would be doing more service to gun owners by coming up with suggestions of their own that go a bit further than denying that a problem exists and suggesting that everyone over the age of majority start making like Rambo.

FaninAma
1/23/2013, 11:08 AM
I really wouldn't oppose any of the suggestions Kanto proposed. It would take a while to see any beneficial effect. I just wish the government would expect the same level of proficiency and responsibility in other areas of our society.

achiro
1/23/2013, 11:30 AM

People that are against conceal carry always have this type of thinking. The problem is that they never bring up the fact that a big part of the carry class, pretty much the entire reason for having to take it, is when and when it is not acceptable to draw the weapon. They teach that in any scenario some of the guys with guns could be good guys(cops or other citizens protecting themselves). It also talks about the fact that the law states that you or your family must be in immanent danger, you are not the police so you don't just put yourself into a situation that doesn't involve you.

1/23/2013, 11:34 AM
Protection from a heavy handed, out of control, power grabbing government is probably AS BIG a need for our citizens as protection against street thugs and home robbers. In most people's views, it is an equally important reason why the 2nd Amendment was written and ratified.

OU68
1/23/2013, 11:55 AM
People that are against conceal carry always have this type of thinking. The problem is that they never bring up the fact that a big part of the carry class, pretty much the entire reason for having to take it, is when and when it is not acceptable to draw the weapon. They teach that in any scenario some of the guys with guns could be good guys(cops or other citizens protecting themselves). It also talks about the fact that the law states that you or your family must be in immanent danger, you are not the police so you don't just put yourself into a situation that doesn't involve you.

Thank you, thank you, thank you. All the anti-gunners think people who carry are just looking for an excuse to pull and shoot. When in fact, the CCL classes teach just the opposite - call 911, honk your horn if you're in your car - do anything but insert yourself into the situation with a weapon (unless you feel you or your family is in mortal danger).

Turd_Ferguson
1/23/2013, 11:58 AM
Thank you, thank you, thank you. All the anti-gunners think people who carry are just looking for an excuse to pull and shoot. When in fact, the CCL classes teach just the opposite - call 911, honk your horn if you're in your car - do anything but insert yourself into the situation with a weapon (unless you feel you or your family is in mortal danger).

Eggzackly...you pull it, you better fire it...

hawaii 5-0
1/23/2013, 12:30 PM

Your words Vet.

I do notice you won't deny I'm being stalked by another poster on this Board. Don't you think that if someone does it for over a year it's a little perverted?

5-0

1/23/2013, 12:36 PM
Your words Vet.

I do notice you won't deny I'm being stalked by another poster on this Board. Don't you think that if someone does it for over a year it's a little perverted?

5-0you could iggy, and save yourself some grief.

Turd_Ferguson
1/23/2013, 12:54 PM
I'm sick and tired of all the neg spek's that's been giv'n to me just because I act like I'm the smartest mother****er in the world. Every post other members make is wrong unless you agree with me. I live in HAWAII dammit!!! DO NOT TRIFLE WITH ME!! Every once in a while the grass from my hula skirt rubs my labia's the wrong way and I get kind of pissy. DEAL WITH IT CAUSE I'M ALWAYS WRIGHT!!!! Also, I'm 7 foot tall and full of mean! I'll stomp a mud hole in your *** if you ever neg me face to face!!!

5-0

Wow...:biggrin:

nutinbutdust
1/23/2013, 01:11 PM
Reading this thread reminds me of something Ben Franklin said. I think he summed it up best...
”Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.”
~Benjamin Franklin

1/23/2013, 01:17 PM
Reading this thread reminds me of something Ben Franklin said. I think he summed it up best...
”Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.”
~Benjamin FranklinWe shouldn't forget the reasons for the 2nd Amendment, evar.

Curly Bill
1/23/2013, 01:53 PM
I been neg spekkin 5-0 in case anybody but his whiny-a** gives a carp! :)

badger
1/23/2013, 02:05 PM
I know it's the Internet and all, but everyone please lighten the **** up, move on, and don't make me visit Obamafest more than I want to :mad:

olevetonahill
1/23/2013, 02:23 PM
Your words Vet.

5-0

You said it, I was making a Joke in return to you asking me.

Curly Bill
1/23/2013, 02:35 PM
I always knew turd was a stalker type. I often caught him lurking in the bushes when I'd pay a visit to the outhouse at posse headquarters.

olevetonahill
1/23/2013, 02:41 PM
I always knew turd was a stalker type. I often caught him lurking in the bushes when I'd pay a visit to the outhouse at posse headquarters.

That bastage.

Curly Bill
1/23/2013, 02:48 PM
That bastage.

Yep! But he sure is hell on the libs!

olevetonahill
1/23/2013, 02:54 PM

:chuncky:

rock on sooner
1/23/2013, 04:40 PM

Mostly in his own mind....:biggrin:

Lott's Bandana
1/23/2013, 07:49 PM
As a CCL holder, I truly want to know how many CCL owners nationwide commit firearm felonies that involve violence against another?
I'm not talking about illegally mailing a weapon via USPS, I mean real, scary illegal gunplay.
I HAVE to believe the number is very, very low.

Those that are nervous and inexperienced and want answers should realize that the citizens that take the time and spend the money and submit to a background investigation (including fingerprints) to be legal are exactly the people they should want having guns.

Leave them/us alone.

olevetonahill
1/23/2013, 08:07 PM
As a CCL holder, I truly want to know how many CCL owners nationwide commit firearm felonies that involve violence against another?
I'm not talking about illegally mailing a weapon via USPS, I mean real, scary illegal gunplay.
I HAVE to believe the number is very, very low.

Those that are nervous and inexperienced and want answers should realize that the citizens that take the time and spend the money and submit to a background investigation (including fingerprints) to be legal are exactly the people they should want having guns.

Leave them/us alone.

Bro , I'd bet the actuall number is Zero. If a CC holder did do something crazy the media would be all over it worse than if tebow got laid

1/23/2013, 08:11 PM
Bro , I'd bet the actuall number is Zero. If a CC holder did do something crazy the media would be all over it worse than if tebow got laidmaybe, but I'd bet not as much as if Tebow was caught shoplifting on camera.

SCOUT
1/23/2013, 09:07 PM
I will readily admit that I haven't been following this story. I am assuming it was between two people armed with AR-15's with 30 round mags, right?