PDA

View Full Version : Did you know that today, Monday 1-21-13 is HUMP DAY for OBAMA?

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
1/22/2013, 01:08 AM
How is that, you might ask. The answer is of course:

It's ALL DOWNHILL FROM HERE.

Soonerjeepman
1/22/2013, 09:28 AM
couldn't even stand to watch...

local news said he said nothing about the debt, build up of it....touted medicare, medicaid and ss as the reasons people can take chances in life...is that true?

Also that he is moving his election group to a non-profit status so they can influence congressmen/women to change policy..that I know is true.

1/22/2013, 01:22 PM
The latest coronation was hard to escape. Everywhere you turned in the media there was coverage of some kind. Prolly the real Hump Day was election day in november. It's certainly moving fast, with the 23 provisions regarding "gun violence".

1/22/2013, 04:21 PM
I said this in the Obama's got you guys by the cajones thread. To, me, it states where we are as a nation:

The country is stunned. Lots of trepidation of being taken out by the media and entertainment industry(and being affected by the government, some way or another). No telling what's going on in the public schools, or how to deal with the propaganda.

Bourbon St Sooner
1/22/2013, 05:02 PM
Obama got laid on Monday? Good for him.

ouwasp
1/22/2013, 07:24 PM
I said this in the Obama's got you guys by the cajones thread. To, me, it states where we are as a nation:

The country is stunned. Lots of trepidation of being taken out by the media and entertainment industry(and being affected by the government, some way or another). No telling what's going on in the public schools, or how to deal with the propaganda.

well, in my public school classroom, I told the kids we had 1400+ days left of BHO as prez...that they would be seniors by the time another person took office. Most of them weren't too happy with the prospect, but it is what it is. I also poked fun at one class that they'd be paying off our debt for the rest of their working lives. They didn't look too happy either.

jkjsooner
1/22/2013, 07:39 PM
well, in my public school classroom, I told the kids we had 1400+ days left of BHO as prez...that they would be seniors by the time another person took office. Most of them weren't too happy with the prospect, but it is what it is. I also poked fun at one class that they'd be paying off our debt for the rest of their working lives. They didn't look too happy either.

Your students couldn't figure out for themselves that they would be seniors when Obama leaves office?

ouwasp
1/22/2013, 08:19 PM
Your students couldn't figure out for themselves that they would be seniors when Obama leaves office?

Oh, I'm sure they could, but they probably hadn't thought about it in those terms yet.

1/22/2013, 08:37 PM
Your students couldn't figure out for themselves that they would be seniors when Obama leaves office?D'Oh! what is he, stupid?

1/22/2013, 08:56 PM
well, in my public school classroom, I told the kids we had 1400+ days left of BHO as prez...that they would be seniors by the time another person took office. Most of them weren't too happy with the prospect, but it is what it is. I also poked fun at one class that they'd be paying off our debt for the rest of their working lives. They didn't look too happy either.We could well have another Clinton presidency, and continuation of whatever Obear leaves in His wake...or Obeary might just decide to stay, if He likes it enough.

diverdog
1/22/2013, 10:23 PM

Good lord another conservative poster that works for the government. How many are there on this board? No wonder we are going broke. LOL

1/23/2013, 01:10 AM
Some folks who work for the govt. have enough sense to know that it's the private sector and its success that enables government jobs to even exist, and some of these folks appreciate the necessity of a healthy private sector, including the absence of an overbearing, overblown, out-of-control federal government.

cleller
1/23/2013, 09:17 AM

How dare you indoctrinate kids with your obvious political bias.

SErowaB4nUY