In this thread you can bash them crazymother****ers all ya want
Fire away.:excitement:

okie52
1/21/2013, 10:11 PM
Fair and balanced

StoopTroup
1/21/2013, 10:15 PM
Fair and balanced

Especially since the OP is a registered Democrat from California.

olevetonahill
1/21/2013, 10:17 PM
Fair and balanced

We must strive for fairness in all things.

okie52
1/21/2013, 10:19 PM
Especially since the OP is a registered Democrat from California.

Uh oh...

olevetonahill
1/21/2013, 10:25 PM
Uh oh...

Heh Guess he's still sore about me takin his Mod away at the hideout.
Poor baby.I have him on iggy so hardly ever see what he posts unless someone tells me or like You quote him.
Must be sad to hate some one as much as he seems to hate me

But for the record, Most know I was raised in Cal. That dont make me a bad person. I did leave that place 45 years ago. Yup Like most folks in this part of the country Im a Reg. Dem. Have to be if I want to vote for Sheriff and county commissioner , School boards that sorta thing.
plus its fun to vote for the under dog /loser thats runnin fer Pres and stuff in their Primary's :very_drunk:

What all that has to do with bashin Libs is beyond me tho,

okie52
1/21/2013, 10:43 PM
Poor baby.I have him on iggy so hardly ever see what he posts unless someone tells me or like You quote him.

But for the record, Most know I was raised in Cal. That dont make me a bad person. I did leave that place 45 years ago. Yup Like most folks in this part of the country Im a Reg. Dem. Have to be if I want to vote for Sheriff and county commissioner , School boards that sorta thing.
plus its fun to vote for the under dog /loser thats runnin fer Pres and stuff in their Primary's :very_drunk:

Heh, Cali was a good state 45 years ago.

OK still has more registered dems than pubs....probably not for long though. Hard to believe a dem pres candidate hasn't even won a county in OK since 2000.

olevetonahill
1/21/2013, 10:45 PM
Heh, Cali was a good state 45 years ago.

OK still has more registered dems than pubs....probably not for long though. Hard to believe a dem pres candidate hasn't even won a county in OK since 2000.

It was pretty wild Back in the Age of Aquarius :very_drunk:

okie52
1/21/2013, 10:56 PM
It was pretty wild Back in the Age of Aquarius :very_drunk:

I would have had enjoyed it in the 60s and 70s...maybe even the 80s.

ouwasp
1/21/2013, 11:14 PM
Better Dead Than Red

(red as in pinko commie, not Red as in Red State red)

olevetonahill
1/22/2013, 02:03 AM
I would have had enjoyed it in the 60s and 70s...maybe even the 80s.

Tried acid there for the 1st time. Wild I tell ta Wild.
http://www.theunticket.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Haight-Ashbury.jpg

diverdog
1/22/2013, 07:11 AM
Liberal outrage

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tcqNV_xbw0Y

or

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcqNV_xbw0Y

okie52
1/22/2013, 07:13 AM
Tried acid there for the 1st time. Wild I tell ta Wild.
http://www.theunticket.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Haight-Ashbury.jpg

****...Berkeley/Frisco is still on acid.

okie52
1/22/2013, 08:07 AM
Liberal outrage

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tcqNV_xbw0Y

That's pretty good.

olevetonahill
1/22/2013, 08:49 AM
****...Berkeley/Frisco is still on acid.

Why they still nuts, Some of us Grew the **** up.

Soonerjeepman
1/22/2013, 09:31 AM
thanks to the libs...4 more yrs of $hit~ kind of a bash...

okie52
1/22/2013, 09:51 AM
Why they still nuts, Some of us Grew the **** up.

Bad trips.

rock on sooner
1/22/2013, 09:54 AM
I'll post in this thread..jus so you SOB's gotta target!! I'm safe, tho,
cant one of ya shoot straight...:cocksure:

olevetonahill
1/22/2013, 10:01 AM
I'll post in this thread..jus so you SOB's gotta target!! I'm safe, tho,
cant one of ya shoot straight...:cocksure:

I can when Im sober.:tongue:

FaninAma
1/22/2013, 10:04 AM
Liberals do more thinking with their emotions than a busload of teenage female cheerleaders.

rock on sooner
1/22/2013, 10:16 AM
I can when Im sober.:tongue:

Tolt ya, I aint worried...:triumphant:

olevetonahill
1/22/2013, 10:20 AM
Tolt ya, I aint worried...:triumphant:

:victorious:

StoopTroup
1/22/2013, 05:17 PM

Mad about him taking my ability to post fake bets on the Hideout's Sports Book? I was only given mod power for that. I never did anything else but that.

Vet has to make stuff up to satisfy his ego. I wrote him the day I quit posting. He knows why I left. Some posters I didn't always agree with just couldn't avoid reading my posts. He told me they couldn't put me on ignore because I had Mod Powers. So to make a few people happy he took my Mod Powers away.

Until then I spent a lot of time posting threads there when it was really dead. I feel I was part of helping keep things going when things didn't go so well on Vet's Board. Now Vet always told me that it was our board but without even any discussion....he took my Mod Powers away.

I'm someone that is always willing to discuss things with people but when they go behind your back to take away Mod Powers I didn't even use....I thought it was not only petty but also didn't feel like it was "Our board". It's Vets Board and he makes the rules there just like Phil does here.

I don't feel that Vet's Board offers me anything different than SoonerFans so I quit posting on Vet's Board. I didn't always feel that way and that was when I posted at both boards.

Vet made the decision to change things and I left. It was as easy as turning off the light switch at first but later I realized that I have many friends that hate posting at SoonerFans and stayed at Vet's Board. I do miss them. It's unfortunate Vet's attacks on me here at SoonerFans ended my friendship with him. It was his choice to make changes and my choice to leave his board. America is a Free Country.

There have been times I have had to just accept changes Phil made here at SoonerFans. Vet's Board wasn't like that when I originally was invited to post there. The Board was Our Board. That changed and I left.

I'm not mad.

Just like Phil has the right to make changes at SoonerFans...Vet has the right to make changes at his board. I have the right to post wherever I want as long as the board owner allows me to do so. I like free boards that allow free speech. Vet's Board doesn't support Free Speech. It's a bully pulpit now IMO.

olevetonahill
1/22/2013, 11:11 PM
Aw, did StoopPoop reply. I dont know why he bothers to keep trying to insult me, I can see he makes a Post I just cant see what he says, Aint life good.

Turd_Ferguson
1/23/2013, 06:24 AM
Mad about him taking my ability to post fake bets on the Hideout's Sports Book? I was only given mod power for that. I never did anything else but that.

Vet has to make stuff up to satisfy his ego. I wrote him the day I quit posting. He knows why I left. Some posters I didn't always agree with just couldn't avoid reading my posts. He told me they couldn't put me on ignore because I had Mod Powers. So to make a few people happy he took my Mod Powers away.

Until then I spent a lot of time posting threads there when it was really dead. I feel I was part of helping keep things going when things didn't go so well on Vet's Board. Now Vet always told me that it was our board but without even any discussion....he took my Mod Powers away.

I'm someone that is always willing to discuss things with people but when they go behind your back to take away Mod Powers I didn't even use....I thought it was not only petty but also didn't feel like it was "Our board". It's Vets Board and he makes the rules there just like Phil does here.

I don't feel that Vet's Board offers me anything different than SoonerFans so I quit posting on Vet's Board. I didn't always feel that way and that was when I posted at both boards.

Vet made the decision to change things and I left. It was as easy as turning off the light switch at first but later I realized that I have many friends that hate posting at SoonerFans and stayed at Vet's Board. I do miss them. It's unfortunate Vet's attacks on me here at SoonerFans ended my friendship with him. It was his choice to make changes and my choice to leave his board. America is a Free Country.

There have been times I have had to just accept changes Phil made here at SoonerFans. Vet's Board wasn't like that when I originally was invited to post there. The Board was Our Board. That changed and I left.

I'm not mad.

Just like Phil has the right to make changes at SoonerFans...Vet has the right to make changes at his board. I have the right to post wherever I want as long as the board owner allows me to do so. I like free boards that allow free speech. Vet's Board doesn't support Free Speech. It's a bully pulpit now IMO.

So, what you're saying is that OV took your mod powers away and your mad about that?

SicEmBaylor
1/23/2013, 07:05 AM
I've always wanted to celebrate "Beat Up a Hippy Day."

SicEmBaylor
1/23/2013, 07:06 AM

I'm not mad.

Not to name call or anything but you're something of a whiny, sad, pathetic **** head. I mean that in the nicest way possible.

olevetonahill
1/23/2013, 07:21 AM
So, what you're saying is that OV took your mod powers away and your mad about that?

Wow. That boy can sure write him some fiction. Wonder do he want me to post his peems to me about this?

Actually I dont think any one really GAS. I know I dont. as for attacks on him thats just too rich

Turd_Ferguson
1/23/2013, 08:07 AM
Wow. That boy can sure write him some fiction. Wonder do he want me to post his peems to me about this?

Actually I dont think any one really GAS. I know I dont. as for attacks on him thats just too rich

Maybe he has a man crush on you and wants to go down on you in a smelly truck stop bathroom...

olevetonahill
1/23/2013, 08:10 AM
Maybe he has a man crush on you and wants to go down on you in a smelly truck stop bathroom...

Heh. dude is weird is all I can say
Now lets get back to bashin the Libs, they are more weird than him anyday. Tho not by much.:very_drunk:

diverdog
1/23/2013, 02:42 PM
Aw, did StoopPoop reply. I dont know why he bothers to keep trying to insult me, I can see he makes a Post I just cant see what he says, Aint life good.

He said you rape puppies, are a welfare momma and your olvet juice is no better than pig ****. Oh and he forgives you for alll of your sins. :$

olevetonahill
1/23/2013, 02:45 PM
He said you rape puppies, are a welfare momma and your olvet juice is no better than pig ****. Oh and he forgives you for alll of your sins. :$

Well as long as he forgives every thing else is OK, I was losing a lot of sleep worrying about how he felt.:fox:

rock on sooner
1/23/2013, 05:19 PM
Heh. dude is weird is all I can say
Now lets get back to bashin the Libs, they are more weird than him anyday. Tho not by much.:very_drunk:

Hey, watchit!:cheerful:

soonercruiser
1/23/2013, 09:56 PM
Bad trips.

Bad economy!
Can't even afford "bad" trips....
:02.47-tranquillity: