PDA

View Full Version : How about a positive thread?

Ruf/Nek7
1/14/2013, 10:40 PM
This has been a pretty good week for OU and worth getting excited about. Despite the rather deficient end to the season and the losses of Stills, TJ, and Wort....this has proven to be a rather positive turn of events. In this week, OU has managed to: Land recruits such as Dannon Cavil(WR), Charles Walker(DT), and KJ Young (WR). I will even throw in Daimler (OT) even though he was just outside of the previous week. We then learn that Aaron Colvin will return for his senior season as he as unfinished business still at OU. Oh, and a side note, OUr underdog Sooner basketball team whooped stoolwater's finest.

BOOMER!

S.PadreIsl.Sooner
1/14/2013, 10:54 PM
I like it! Count me in!

SOONER!!!!!!!!,

MyT Oklahoma
1/14/2013, 11:25 PM
I didn't know about Colvin. That is great news. Thanks for sharing.

Curly Bill
1/15/2013, 08:35 AM
Why did you mention the loss of Wort as if it was a negative?

Ruf/Nek7
1/15/2013, 10:33 AM
Why did you mention the loss of Wort as if it was a negative?

Because in my eyes, that is a negative. I know i am one of the 1%ers on this one but I still respected the kid and enjoyed his time here despite his fall in this last year. I view him as a leader as I did not hear much complaint despite a loss in PT. Again, all just my opinion.

StoopTroup
1/15/2013, 03:34 PM
Curly doesn't like him because Brent Venables Recruited him. He's still trying to discredit Venables a year after he left for Clemson.

Curly Bill
1/15/2013, 03:40 PM
Curly doesn't like him because Brent Venables Recruited him. He's still trying to discredit Venables a year after he left for Clemson.

I guess...if you say so???? (though really that's one of the dumbest things said around here lately)

It really has more to do with Wort just wasn't a good football player, regardless of who recruited him.

I'm glad he chose to be a Sooner, I guess he's a good dude, and I wish him luck.

Socrefbek
1/15/2013, 08:18 PM
I'm positive OU must get better on defense :D

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
1/15/2013, 08:25 PM
Because in my eyes, that is a negative. I know i am one of the 1%ers on this one but I still respected the kid and enjoyed his time here despite his fall in this last year. I view him as a leader as I did not hear much complaint despite a loss in PT. Again, all just my opinion.mismo