PDA

View Full Version : Hopefully D.C. will be next

olevetonahill
1/12/2013, 06:01 PM
Get rid of the ****in Snakes

Nearly 800 people sign up to hunt invasive snakes during 'python challenge' contest in Florida

http://news.yahoo.com/nearly-800-people-sign-hunt-invasive-snakes-during-181239942.html

rock on sooner
1/12/2013, 06:19 PM
Well, I know this aint political but when I was 10 years old, running around
barefoot on my uncle's place, I stepped on a chicken snake that wrapped around
my leg. Scared the hell out of me and I have vowed ever since that at every
given opportunity confronting a snake that I would make sure that it was a
GOOD snake, as in DEAD mfer...

olevetonahill
1/12/2013, 06:31 PM

Kinda Like the Gooks, Kill em all , Let God sort em out.

pphilfran
1/12/2013, 06:46 PM
Native snakes are good snakes...

diverdog
1/13/2013, 08:59 AM

Nearly 800 people sign up to hunt invasive snakes during 'python challenge' contest in Florida

http://news.yahoo.com/nearly-800-people-sign-hunt-invasive-snakes-during-181239942.html

The snake union just contacted midtown to sue you for libel. They think that comparing them to DC politician is a gross insult to the snake nation.

olevetonahill
1/13/2013, 09:13 AM
The snake union just contacted midtown to sue you for libel. They think that comparing them to DC politician is a gross insult to the snake nation.

Oh Snap, Matlock gonna be after My vast fortune. Dayum the bad luck.

diverdog
1/13/2013, 10:10 AM
Oh Snap, Matlock gonna be after My vast fortune. Dayum the bad luck.

No the snakes are going after your vast fortune. Mid is just getting a nice check. Then again the snakes said the would settle for a few million rats. Not sure if Mid will be happy.

olevetonahill
1/13/2013, 10:33 AM
No the snakes are going after your vast fortune. Mid is just getting a nice check. Then again the snakes said the would settle for a few million rats. Not sure if Mid will be happy.

Why? Ya sayin Sharks wont eat rats?

okie52
1/13/2013, 10:55 AM

A lot of women and homos love invasive snakes, particularly if they are pythons.

SanJoaquinSooner
1/13/2013, 12:02 PM

Vet, that's terruble.

olevetonahill
1/13/2013, 12:10 PM
Vet, that's terruble.

One of those " Guess Ya had to of been there" Things

Tulsa_Fireman
1/13/2013, 12:41 PM
Can we get back to comparing snakes to penises, please?

olevetonahill
1/13/2013, 12:54 PM
Can we get back to comparing snakes to penises, please?

He said You like them BLACK snakes. :hopelessness:

soonercruiser
1/13/2013, 05:09 PM

"Chicken snake"???
Wouldn't a "chicken" snake run away?
:cupcake:

soonercruiser
1/13/2013, 05:15 PM

THIS ^^^^

Growing up in WVa, my first real job was cutting "right of way" near Summersville for the State Road Commission.
That was also my first chance to carry a pistol, swinging the manual "brush hog"...a large curved machette.
Plenty of rattlers and Copperheads around...dens in the rocks.
Ever since then, I kill first, and ask questions later.

But, cutting right of way in WV would be a picnic these days compared to their snake problem in south FL!

Midtowner
1/13/2013, 06:03 PM

Quite right.

On behalf of my clients, the snakes of Florida's wilderness, I would ask that this board CEASE AND DESIST these libelous comparisons. While my clients slither on the ground through mud and swamp water and subsist on a diet of small reptiles, mammals and the occasional kitten, it is reprehensible for them to be compared to Congress.

Why many of my clients have begun to question their own existence and just can't seem to understand life in a bleak world where such terrible comparisons must be made. This is highly offensive and quite probably an actual hate crime.

I would also like to point out that the Florida python has quite a bit of a higher approval rating than Congress does. Cease all of this talk immediately, or we will resort to all legal remedies at our disposal.

Strong letter to follow.

olevetonahill
1/13/2013, 06:49 PM
Quite right.

On behalf of my clients, the snakes of Florida's wilderness, I would ask that this board CEASE AND DESIST these libelous comparisons. While my clients slither on the ground through mud and swamp water and subsist on a diet of small reptiles, mammals and the occasional kitten, it is reprehensible for them to be compared to Congress.

Why many of my clients have begun to question their own existence and just can't seem to understand life in a bleak world where such terrible comparisons must be made. This is highly offensive and quite probably an actual hate crime.

I would also like to point out that the Florida python has quite a bit of a higher approval rating than Congress does. Cease all of this talk immediately, or we will resort to all legal remedies at our disposal.

Strong letter to follow.

**** off dip ****
:welcoming:

diverdog
1/13/2013, 07:46 PM
THIS ^^^^

Growing up in WVa, my first real job was cutting "right of way" near Summersville for the State Road Commission.
That was also my first chance to carry a pistol, swinging the manual "brush hog"...a large curved machette.
Plenty of rattlers and Copperheads around...dens in the rocks.
Ever since then, I kill first, and ask questions later.

But, cutting right of way in WV would be a picnic these days compared to their snake problem in south FL!

LOL. I was looking at backpacking the Great Eastern Trail through WV. I was reading the local trail maps when they said to beware of rattlesnakes. Lots of them.

Needless to say I ain't going anywhere near that trail.

rock on sooner
1/13/2013, 08:57 PM
I'll repeat myself...only good snake is a dead one, any species, anywhere...
I kilt em in CO, rattlers in my window well and rattlers out on my running
trail, growing up I kilt em in tha pond with my single shot .22, water moccasins,
cotton mouth especially. I also kilt em when, during the wet season, the cotton
mouths would stop in the depressed spot on the front stoop where I lived, there,
they got 12 guage pump in tha standing water. I kilt tha chicken snakes when
they et the mice and baby chicks from tha coop, did that with shotgun when I
could er with sticks, hoes er shovels...only critter in my life that I'd run over in
my car ifn they wuz crossin tha road. Been in IA fer 23 years and aint seen one
snake, anywhere, and that's jus fine with me.

rock on sooner
1/13/2013, 08:58 PM
Oh, tha growin up part wuz in OK...

rock on sooner
1/13/2013, 09:00 PM
Quite right.

Strong letter to follow.

Now, Mid, take this at face value, aint a lawsuit anywhere, anyhow er anybody
that'll stop me from killin snakes!

Midtowner
1/13/2013, 09:03 PM
Now, Mid, take this at face value, aint a lawsuit anywhere, anyhow er anybody
that'll stop me from killin snakes!

My clients recognize that they are not worthy of the air they breath and should be crushed, torn apart, shot, strangled, broken and bled to death for the good of humanity.

They still consider the aforementioned comparison to Congress to be libelous and possibly an attempt to inflict severe emotional distress upon them.

rock on sooner
1/13/2013, 09:07 PM
My clients recognize that they are not worthy of the air they breath and should be crushed, torn apart, shot, strangled, broken and bled to death for the good of humanity.

They still consider the aforementioned comparison to Congress to be libelous and possibly an attempt to inflict severe emotional distress upon them.

Welp, the snakes are correct about Congress. However, every Congressperson I've seen
is vertical and on two feet; therefore, I exclude them from my assault campaign. I will,
on the other hand, reconsider if they don't get their act together REALLY soon.

Midtowner
1/13/2013, 09:09 PM
Welp, the snakes are correct about Congress. However, every Congressperson I've seen
is vertical and on two feet; therefore, I exclude them from my assault campaign. I will,
on the other hand, reconsider if they don't get their act together REALLY soon.

Dear FBI, rock on sooner thought he was making a real funny joke. If you are now installing warantless wiretaps and creating files on him, he was only kidding.

But while you're here, you might alert the ATF as to possible large quantities of OVJ in SE Oklahoma.

rock on sooner
1/13/2013, 09:19 PM
Dear FBI, rock on sooner thought he was making a real funny joke. If you are now installing warantless wiretaps and creating files on him, he was only kidding.

But while you're here, you might alert the ATF as to possible large quantities of OVJ in SE Oklahoma.

Hmmm, ya mighta rattled the wrong cage there, Mid....

Midtowner
1/13/2013, 09:22 PM
Hmmm, ya mighta rattled the wrong cage there, Mid....

Cages are meant for rattlin.

rock on sooner
1/13/2013, 09:24 PM
Cages are meant for rattlin.

We'll see....

olevetonahill
1/13/2013, 10:50 PM

You prolly think a man ort not have him a Pet Alligator too dontcha :very_drunk: