8timechamps
1/11/2013, 11:20 PM
Owns the Big XII:

Nov 12 Beat WVU 84-50
Nov 23 Beat OU 72-47
Dec 15 Beat KSU 68-52
Dec 28 Beat Baylor 94-87
Dec 31 Beat OSU 59-58

There shouldn't be much question when it's tourney time as to whether or not the Zags are invited.

Eielson
1/13/2013, 01:17 AM
They're rated #9. That sounds about right.

Soonerjeepman
1/13/2013, 11:45 AM
yup...although I would like to play them again, I think we'd have a better showing..may not win but better showing.

They're good...a bunch of white kids! lol

8timechamps
1/13/2013, 06:35 PM
Yeah, it's not like there will be a question about them making the tourney, but damn that's pretty impressive.

Of course Gonzaga has been known to have some white kids that can play...lol.

They could make a deep run this year. I'll have to keep an eye on them for my 8-time iron lock brackets.

Eielson
1/14/2013, 11:31 PM
Mid-majors can always get talented guards. The front-court they've put together is what's really impressive, though. Oddly enough, they're three main guys are from three different countries...none of which are the US.

CowboyMRW
1/15/2013, 09:58 AM
Olnyk is the guy that most impressed me. That could be because he was the single reason they beat us, but the dude is a very good college player.

The thing to me that might keep them from advancing is if Pangos isn't hot, who's going to score from the perimeter. Hart or the SG don't do much on that team from what I've seen.

8timechamps
1/15/2013, 05:54 PM
Olnyk is the guy that most impressed me. That could be because he was the single reason they beat us, but the dude is a very good college player.

The thing to me that might keep them from advancing is if Pangos isn't hot, who's going to score from the perimeter. Hart or the SG don't do much on that team from what I've seen.

Olnyk came off the bench against us, and did pretty much the same thing.

We are a different team now, not that I think we could beat the Zags, but I do think it would be a lot closer. Turnovers killed us the first time, and we couldn't get a rebound to save our lives.