PDA

View Full Version : Saban

KantoSooner
1/9/2013, 03:24 PM
They're calling him 'Father' Nick Saban now.

Because anyone who so thoroughly abuses a bunch of catholic boys simply MUST be a priest.

badger
1/9/2013, 03:32 PM
http://i.imgur.com/PLDPz.jpg

:(

The Profit
1/9/2013, 03:52 PM
I thought it was funny.

olevetonahill
1/9/2013, 04:24 PM
Im still LMFAO.

Soonerjeepman
1/9/2013, 04:47 PM
not funny...but to each his own...course if I said some gay, muslim, black, mexican joke sure you'd get a hoot out of it kanto...or not.

olevetonahill
1/9/2013, 04:48 PM
not funny...but to each his own...course if I said some gay, muslim, black, mexican joke sure you'd get a hoot out of it kanto...or not.

I would, Try me. Tell me a joke

stoops the eternal pimp
1/9/2013, 05:05 PM
lol!

XingTheRubicon
1/9/2013, 05:07 PM
Any joke that hurts Notre Dame's feelings is a good one.

diverdog
1/9/2013, 05:09 PM
They're calling him 'Father' Nick Saban now.

Because anyone who so thoroughly abuses a bunch of catholic boys simply MUST be a priest.

As an Irish Catholic........

I approve this message. Lol

olevetonahill
1/9/2013, 05:10 PM
lol!

Yurs wasnt funny. try again, this time use a messican an a N***** and a Gay donkey.

Soonerjeepman
1/9/2013, 05:22 PM
DD..no offense but ya give Catholics a "bad name" with your views not coinciding with the church doctrine, ya must be one of those new US Catholics...but again, it is what it is. Just voicing my opinion like you.

Vet..wish I had one right now or I would... ;-)

KantoSooner
1/9/2013, 05:30 PM

You could try me.

I try to laugh at most things, it feels better than crying.

In fact, I'm thinking of a joke involving a gay man, Imam Jose Negrito, and the crazy adventures he and Fr. Ciupame Pengu got up to one night down at the rescue mission in Nuevo Laredo.

Breadburner
1/9/2013, 05:33 PM
What do you call 5 gay libs named Bob....????

Breadburner
1/9/2013, 05:36 PM
Oral Roberts.....

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
1/9/2013, 05:37 PM
http://i.imgur.com/PLDPz.jpg

:(some folks have animas toward Christianity, moreso than government abuse of power, and they seek approval.

KantoSooner
1/9/2013, 05:56 PM
animus.

It's animus.

OU Adonis
1/9/2013, 05:57 PM
Wrecked them?

DAMN NEAR KILLED EM!

diverdog
1/9/2013, 06:31 PM
DD..no offense but ya give Catholics a "bad name" with your views not coinciding with the church doctrine, ya must be one of those new US Catholics...but again, it is what it is. Just voicing my opinion like you.

Vet..wish I had one right now or I would... ;-)

Views?

Such as?

olevetonahill
1/9/2013, 06:54 PM
You could try me.

I try to laugh at most things, it feels better than crying.

In fact, I'm thinking of a joke involving a gay man, Imam Jose Negrito, and the crazy adventures he and Fr. Ciupame Pengu got up to one night down at the rescue mission in Nuevo Laredo.

Post it, or Peem it to me and I will :pirate:

lexsooner
1/9/2013, 07:11 PM
I realize nobody wants to hear it, but does this mean Sumlin is the Deliverance backwater hillbilly, and we are Ned "Let's bury him" Beatty?

lexsooner
1/9/2013, 07:14 PM
Or maybe it should be Manziel since he kind of looks inbred?

olevetonahill
1/9/2013, 07:17 PM
Or maybe it should be Manziel since he kind of looks inbred?

Hell he makes Case look smart

diverdog
1/9/2013, 08:49 PM
Oldy but goody

An Irish priest is driving down to New York and gets stopped for speeding in Connecticut. The state trooper smells alcohol on the priest's breath and then sees an empty wine bottle on the floor of the car. He says, "Sir, have you been drinking?" "Just water," says the priest, fingers crossed. The trooper says, "Then why do I smell wine?" The priest looks at the bottle and says, "Good Lord! He's done it again!"

okie52
1/9/2013, 08:54 PM
Oldy but goody

An Irish priest is driving down to New York and gets stopped for speeding in Connecticut. The state trooper smells alcohol on the priest's breath and then sees an empty wine bottle on the floor of the car. He says, "Sir, have you been drinking?" "Just water," says the priest, fingers crossed. The trooper says, "Then why do I smell wine?" The priest looks at the bottle and says, "Good Lord! He's done it again!"

Lol

KantoSooner
1/10/2013, 10:10 AM
W was sitting on the presidential yacht with the pope having a lemonade. A sudden breeze took the pope's beanie over the rail into the Potomac. A secret service agent was ready to jump in and retrieve it when W said, "I got it, son," jumped over the side, walked over, picked it up, walked back, climbed on board and gave the pontiff his hat back.

The very next morning, the New York Times had three inch banner headlines:

"Bush Can't Swim"

Ton Loc
1/10/2013, 12:32 PM
Funny stuff - but how did this get stuck in here and not the football forum? Someone get their feelings hurt. (pansies)

KantoSooner
1/10/2013, 01:38 PM
I put it here because I figured I'd save the mods time and trouble and that it'd get sent over here in the end anyway.