PDA

View Full Version : What will our record be next year

basel90
1/9/2013, 02:04 PM
I would hate to think we will be losing to ND , KSU again as all these games are away games. Also worried about OSU .
I feel if we can get a dynamic qb and improved defense play, we can have a big turnaround and beat ND away. Stoops and his bro will have their biggest test next year. Am sure bob knows another 10-3 or worse will be an embarrassment and will confirm we are sing into mediocracy .

sooneron
1/9/2013, 03:04 PM
8-4 or 9-3.

cvsooner
1/9/2013, 03:06 PM
You couldn't post this in the 2013 Expectations thread, but had to start a new one? That's what wrong with the Sooners...lack of organizational and reading comprehension skills. :torn::smile:

thecrimsoncrusader
1/9/2013, 03:06 PM
I would hate to think we will be losing to ND , KSU again as all these games are away games. Also worried about OSU .
I feel if we can get a dynamic qb and improved defense play, we can have a big turnaround and beat ND away. Stoops and his bro will have their biggest test next year. Am sure bob knows another 10-3 or worse will be an embarrassment and will confirm we are sing into mediocracy .

KSU takes a serious hit personnel wise in terms of key personnel. I think this past season's OU team may have been a little overconfident against KSU this past season after handling them so easily in Manhattan last season. Since OU has historically been though at home, I felt like the OU players thought they could walk away with a victory without too much effort. Regardless, OU is in better shape personnel wise next season than KSU is and OU will most certainly not take them lightly. And OU has been pretty good on the road as of late.

cherokeebrewer
1/9/2013, 04:43 PM
Am sure bob knows another 10-3 or worse will be an embarrassment

10-3 is not an embarrassment. What happened in the Cotton Bowl is an embarrassment!

IslandSooner
1/9/2013, 04:59 PM
10-3 is not an embarrassment. What happened in the Cotton Bowl is an embarrassment!

^^^^THIS^^^^

cyclonesooner
1/9/2013, 11:47 PM
8-4 Losses to Notre Dame, TCU, Baylor, Okie St.

basel90
1/10/2013, 06:28 AM
You couldn't post this in the 2013 Expectations thread, but had to start a new one? That's what wrong with the Sooners...lack of organizational and reading comprehension skills. :torn::smile:

you don't expect me to follow your sacred 2013 Thread ? do you ? ... stay positive

OkieThunderLion
1/10/2013, 10:12 AM
10-2

PrideMom
1/10/2013, 11:00 AM
Don't worry about OSU. They just lost their offensive and defensive coaches, plus the running back is going pro.....

BillyBall
1/10/2013, 11:02 AM
8-4 Losses to Notre Dame, TCU, Baylor, Okie St.

Agree but I would replace Baylor with Texas.

MyT Oklahoma
1/10/2013, 11:24 AM
Probably not good enough. Time will tell though.