PDA

View Full Version : "Especially for Coach Saban"

OU_Sooners75
1/7/2013, 11:46 PM
From what I heard, McCarron just outed his team...lol

Talking about the work they do, and "no body sees the work behind the scenes, all the time they spend at the complex for coach saban."

What, does Saban actually coach you and spend more time and make more things mandatory than allowed?

MyT Oklahoma
1/7/2013, 11:50 PM
Maybe but at least it works, huh? LOL

OU_Sooners75
1/7/2013, 11:59 PM
No ****! Lol

And then you have Lacey calling Bama an organization? How much did they pay you to play for them mr, lacey?

Lol

Sorry, just being a smart ***. Sick and tired of wishing it was OU!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
1/8/2013, 12:02 AM
Saban the best evar!

goingoneight
1/8/2013, 12:29 AM
Where there's smoke, there's fire. Every CFB "dynasty" proves that. Which makes it all moot point, I guess. I'd love to see those results in a different shade of crimson; but I'm not at all going to be surprised when that house of cards falls one day.

Bottom line is Bob has had as talented if not more talented OU teams and his staff and team's collective efforts do no equal 3-4 MNCs. No matter how the talent makes it's way to Tuscaloosa, he produces best with it.

BigJerm7
1/8/2013, 11:21 AM
Did anything ever happen with the Trent Richardson rumors last year?

I'm still perplexed by the oversigning stuff.

PrideMom
1/8/2013, 12:09 PM
There had been rumors that Saban had more practices than NCAA allows. Alabama better watch him, or he will get them into trouble......

SoonerorLater
1/8/2013, 12:42 PM
It's the guys that don't play by the rules but don't get caught that succeed. Even if caught the trophies remain in the case.

BigJerm7
1/8/2013, 01:07 PM
http://oversigning.com/testing/index.php/tag/alabama/

birddog
1/8/2013, 03:44 PM
how much cash do you think stoops gave heupel to come in and win our last NC?

En_Fuego
1/8/2013, 04:59 PM
Where there's smoke, there's fire. Every CFB "dynasty" proves that. Which makes it all moot point, I guess. I'd love to see those results in a different shade of crimson; but I'm not at all going to be surprised when that house of cards falls one day.

Bottom line is Bob has had as talented if not more talented OU teams and his staff and team's collective efforts do no equal 3-4 MNCs. No matter how the talent makes it's way to Tuscaloosa, he produces best with it.

That sounded kinda orange..........

cleller
1/8/2013, 05:06 PM
Its going to hard to top Saban. His creators have continuously updated his programming for maximum efficiency and output. Since he is not bogged down with the need for emotion, food, or sleep like human coaches, it is unfair to compare them to him.