PDA

View Full Version : More evidence that Bob has lost his no excuse attitude...

hvhurricane
1/6/2013, 01:06 AM
Bob claimed after the game last night that this year's 10-3 record was much better than last year's 10-3 season. He even went on to say we "won the Big 12 Championship." The old Bob Stoops would have never claimed his stake to this year's Big 12 Championship. That is something OSU or Texas would do. Yes, I understand that we technically tied for the Championship, but everyone knows that KSU won the title. Oh, I didn't think about this until now, but Bob and his staff probably get a big bonus for tying for the title. I guess he has to pay for his castle somehow. The old Bob would have been pissed by the way we played last night, but all we heard was how great JM was. He is obviously a great player, but our scheme did everything it could to allow him to have a huge night. As I walked away from the stadium last night after another horrible coaching performance in a big bowl game, I couldn't help but ask myself what in the hell do these guys do with their time off before the bowl game. We didn't add one thing to our scheme on offense or defense. Did we really think we could go into that game with a Dink and Dunk offense, establish the run, and slow down JM for a game in the 30's? That is what we obviously planned for. I don't think anyone esle who has seen those two teams play once this year thought that would happen. I have said for years that Bob has made horrible hires and now people are finally starting to come on board. For gawd sakes, we have a guy who was a juinor high coach who helps with the OL. He was a lawyer before that. What a joke our staff has become.

olevetonahill
1/6/2013, 01:15 AM
Shouldnt you have posted that in this thread?

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?175165-Retiring-my-account-on-here

thecrimsoncrusader
1/7/2013, 02:31 PM
KSU won the title? They got their butt kicked by a 7-5 Baylor team. OU didn't lose to Baylor.

Midtowner
1/7/2013, 02:33 PM
He was a lawyer before that. What a joke our staff has become.

Mike Leach is a former lawyer too though.

StoopTroup
1/7/2013, 02:35 PM
Meh-a-cane.

picasso
1/7/2013, 02:35 PM
Stoops had no say in accepting the co-title.

HV, your woody for the coach knows no bounds.