PDA

View Full Version : OU recruiting visit by a tennis player.

OUInformant
1/5/2013, 08:22 AM
A talented young tennis player from my old high school was recruited by OU this year to play tennis. He got to take a visit to OU and meet all the football players. He took the football players to the OU courts and taught them how to serve and hit the ball and stuff. Then he played a tennis match with the football players. Of course he killed them at tennis. Then the football players took him to the practice field and taught him how to play football. Then they all played a football game.

The sad thing about the story is that he also beat them at football.

Tiptonsooner
1/5/2013, 10:50 AM
LOL

I'm stealing this...

OUInformant
1/5/2013, 10:56 AM
Word.

birddog
1/5/2013, 03:59 PM
seems pretty generic. replace tennis player with grandma and sewing and i've heard it many times before.

hawaii 5-0
1/5/2013, 04:03 PM
That was funny. Thanx for the laugh.

5-0

OUInformant
1/6/2013, 12:03 AM
seems pretty generic. replace tennis player with grandma and sewing and i've heard it many times before.

I'm not sure how to incorporate grandma and sewing. I'll think about that.

colleyvillesooner
1/6/2013, 02:19 AM
And this man knows his tennis people.

BetterSoonerThanLater
1/6/2013, 11:52 AM
Well, I heard bob stoops and the OU football team will start eating their cereal straight out of the box because they cant handle bowls.

BigTip
1/6/2013, 07:33 PM
Well, I heard bob stoops and the OU football team will start eating their cereal straight out of the box because they cant handle bowls.

excellent

goingoneight
1/6/2013, 08:01 PM
That was almost as funny as Carlos Mencia, Dane Cook and Jeff Foxworthy combined!

I hope to God nobody chimes in with how "great" those three are. Please understand rhetorical sarcasm.