PDA

View Full Version : How do we correct our problems?

OUInformant
1/5/2013, 12:46 AM
What do we have to do to get back to the national championship game? I know that some of you have good ideas.

colleyvillesooner
1/5/2013, 12:47 AM
I would start with better lineman on both sides and linebackers. I can't remember a worse group of OU LB's.

Tulsa_Fireman
1/5/2013, 12:47 AM
Kill 5 hookers.

OUInformant
1/5/2013, 12:48 AM
Kill 5 hookers.

Perhaps.

SOONER44EVER
1/5/2013, 12:49 AM
Get better coaches who can recruit better to get better players to win more games.

Tulsa_Fireman
1/5/2013, 12:52 AM
Get better coaches who can recruit better to get better players to win more games.

Heard of a guy that used to work in North Carolina that's an AMAZING recruiter.

AAAND he's looking for a job.

I Am Right
1/5/2013, 12:54 AM
New Coaching

SoonerMachine
1/5/2013, 12:55 AM
Heard of a guy that used to work in North Carolina that's an AMAZING recruiter.

AAAND he's looking for a job.

At this point, it's tempting!

Tulsa_Fireman
1/5/2013, 12:58 AM
I think we still have his resume on file.

Tear Down This Wall
1/5/2013, 01:04 AM
What's the problem? We win 10+ games, win the conference title or share it, and beat Texas. The offense sets all sorts of records. That is where the bar is set on the field.

Our president and AD have gotten in bed with DeLoss Dodds to get us a bigger share of the pie than everyone else in the Big 12. That is where they set the bar off the field.

They have what they want. Why would they want to be any more competitive than that? It's good enough for our redneck fans to run around parroting the "There's Only One Oklahoma" pregame videos.

The game day atmosphere is now over the top and ******y enough to rival Mark Cuban's Dallas Maverick home games. There's really not much to be done on that front either.

Bob's done everything expected of him. Give him another raise.

SoonerLB
1/5/2013, 01:05 AM
I would start with better lineman on both sides and linebackers. I can't remember a worse group of OU LB's.

Yessir! And it's about time someting is done about this stare at the sideline and waste all the time outs system of play calling. And heh, why not try some plays the defense isn't expecting once in a while! The offense at times seems so predictable that our opponents know it better than our players do!