PDA

View Full Version : Fire Mack Brown

winout
1/4/2013, 11:20 PM
These RRR blowouts are holding us back. Need some pressure from our southern neighbors to get some positive changes. UT needs a coaching upgrade.

Gundy is going to provide interstate pressure, for sure. Believe me or don't.

8timechamps
1/4/2013, 11:20 PM
YES!

landrun
1/4/2013, 11:22 PM
I don't know if you're being serious or not, but you're right. All this guy has to do is beat Texas and nothing else matters to some fans.

winout
1/4/2013, 11:23 PM
UT needs to recruit out of state some as well. I think it hurt them cause the instate players mostly just phone it in.

StoopTroup
1/4/2013, 11:23 PM
These folks bagging on Bob kill me. It's like Bob has suddenly become Mack Brown in one Bowl Game.

The hysterics are incredible.

landrun
1/4/2013, 11:44 PM
These folks bagging on Bob kill me. It's like Bob has suddenly become Mack Brown in one Bowl Game.

The hysterics are incredible.

ONE BOWL GAME???? I don't mind you having a different opinion, but the fact is this has gotten OLD. We can't beat a decent team any more.
You can disagree, but to imply that the only thing wrong with OU football is this one game is pretty short sighted.

soonervegas
1/4/2013, 11:46 PM
Interesting theory......continue

MyT Oklahoma
1/4/2013, 11:49 PM
ONE BOWL GAME???? I don't mind you having a different opinion, but the fact is this has gotten OLD. We can't beat a decent team any more.
You can disagree, but to imply that the only thing wrong with OU football is this one game is pretty short sighted.

^^ This. Tonight may have been one bowl game. Same thing for 2004, 2005, 2007, 2008 and then still yet once again tonight.

Bob doesn't have it any more and that's a fact Jack.