PDA

View Full Version : I don't care how the parents react, I don't care how the wife reacts.....

agoo758
1/3/2013, 09:26 PM
Imagine being a young camera man who has had his lifelong dream doing work in a major bowl game fulfilled only to be told that his assignment is to keep the camera on Colin Klein's wife for the whole game to see how she would react to how he did (because of course we couldn't figure that out by ourselves right?)......WE DON'T CARE..... or at least I don't care, and that should be good enough. Those shots every other play is making this game unwatchable.

StoopTroup
1/3/2013, 09:27 PM
Isn't that a little bit like stalking? :wink:

olevetonahill
1/3/2013, 09:35 PM
Imagine being a young camera man who has had his lifelong dream doing work in a major bowl game fulfilled only to be told that his assignment is to keep the camera on Colin Klein's wife for the whole game to see how she would react to how he did (because of course we couldn't figure that out by ourselves right?)......WE DON'T CARE..... or at least I don't care, and that should be good enough. Those shots every other play is making this game unwatchable.

If that was his dream whats wrong with it? Ya gotta start somewhere.

SoonerNomad
1/4/2013, 03:55 PM
It is funny, but I am sure he had other assignments. I am also sure that if in fact he is a young cameraman wanting to build his career if he was able to please his bosses by getting the shots they wanted then he won't be disappointed.

Having said that, I do agree with the general premise of the OP that these type of shots of family members, even cute one's like Mrs. Klein, do not really add to my enjoyment of the game. Once or twice okay, but every time her husband did anything good or bad is way too much and does take away from seeing what is happening on the field.

BoulderSooner79
1/4/2013, 03:58 PM
It did lead to a funny line by Nessler. They had just had the camera on Klein's wife when he ran for that TD. Nessler exclaims "Hubby is in!". He could have been doing the honeymoon play-by-play.

badger
1/4/2013, 04:11 PM
Whitney Hand and Johnny's mail-order model should have a side-by-side shot as we build our lead up to another 77-0 :rcmad:

LRoss
1/4/2013, 04:32 PM
This is an amusing trend to follow. It happens all the time, but is especially prevalent during something like the NCAA basketball tourney, when for every game there's exactly one set of parents (or wife, or . . .) that gets shown after their boy makes a play good or bad and during every dead ball. Of course Blake's parents got this treatment all the time, and I'm sure Whitney will get her face time tonight (as mentioned). Even at the pro level, Brenda Warner somehow always managed to appear as Hillary to Kurt's Bill, as a Celtics fan, Ray Allen's wife was a regular. I'm sure there are 1,000 more examples.

BoulderSooner79
1/4/2013, 04:34 PM
I prefer random "stunned aggie" shots in the crowd. Hope we get lots of those tonight.

SicEmBaylor
1/4/2013, 05:23 PM
I'd rather watch his wife than him.

SoonerLaw09
1/4/2013, 05:45 PM
I'd rather watch his wife than him.

Don't go all hetero on us SicEm.

winout
1/4/2013, 06:28 PM
Yeah, maybe we'll get an Aggie "WTF" moment like we did at the RRR.

Seamus
1/4/2013, 07:25 PM
Whitney Hand and Johnny's mail-order model should have a side-by-side shot as we build our lead up to another 77-0 :rcmad:

Lesbian pron FTW.