PDA

View Full Version : My best Christmas present

ouwasp
1/3/2013, 01:44 PM
My grandpa was a barber way back in the day. I grew up with the smells of a barber shop. So, 20-some yrs ago it was with great pleasure that I discovered and went into a barber supply store while my wife was taking forever at a nearby shop. Instantly my mind was transported back in time when I absorbed the wonderful smells...

I bought a bottle of the best aftershave... Lustray Menthol. It came in 14 oz. bottles, so one would last me for quite awhile. Several years ago, I couldn't find the Lustray Menthol on the shelf. The clerk acted oblivious. To my great chagrin, I learned online that Lustray Menthol had gone out of production! I found a couple of bottles online to last me for awhile...

Now I'm about halfway through my second bottle. Preparing to contemplate life w/o the LM. And I'm not one to have a disgusting amount of aftershave on, poisoning the atmosphere about me... but the LM just feels so refreshing to rub a bit on after scraping the whiskers off.

So guess what I rec'd from my wife on Christmas? A one-gallon jug of Lustray Menthol! Surely a 20 yr supply! I hadn't even bothered to look online, in fear of what I couldn't find. :sorrow:

But now I'm set. Merry Christmas to me! Thanks to my wife.... :joyous:

Turd_Ferguson
1/3/2013, 02:17 PM
http://www.mikanet.com/museum/images/hai_karate.jpg

olevetonahill
1/3/2013, 03:02 PM
Heh. My G.F. Gave me a Boner. I did the regiftin thing to her .