PDA

View Full Version : Seeing any impact from Obamacare yet?

badger
1/3/2013, 09:05 AM
I've got a tale to tell:

Was filling a prescription yesterday night. I should have filled it days ago, but holidays make schedules go out the window, and my foot dragging worked in my favor.

I sign for it and the receipt pops out... wait, I'm like. I didn't swipe my card yet.

Pharmacist says that insurance covered it... but insurance never covers the entire amount.

Pharmacist it might be due to... the new healthcare laws.

Anyone else getting weird sh!t like this happen to them yet, or hear any stories?

SanJoaquinSooner
1/3/2013, 09:17 AM
I don't have a birth control prescription.

Turd_Ferguson
1/3/2013, 09:26 AM
I don't have a birth control prescription.

You should get one. This place has enough butt hole babies already...

cleller
1/3/2013, 09:29 AM
Our insurance and taxes went up.

badger
1/3/2013, 09:30 AM
Our insurance and taxes went up.

First pay stub of 2013 is coming tomorrow. We'll see what the taxes/etc look like

Soonerjeepman
1/3/2013, 10:13 AM
First pay stub of 2013 is coming tomorrow. We'll see what the taxes/etc look like

supposedly it will be Feb before we see...just what I heard.

Not saying it wasn't the right thing to do (FICA going back up the 2%) but when obama said no taxes on the "middle class" he was full of crap. The new obamacare $$ will just be passed down as well.

KantoSooner
1/3/2013, 10:41 AM
We've got a $16 trillion debt, expansive social welfare programs and the world's most kick *** military since forever. That right there costs money. You're not going to pay for it by cutting school lunch programs or taxing caviar purchases by 'The 1%'. We're all going to pay more, and get less, for a good long while.

Party's done, time to pay the fiddler.

FaninAma
1/3/2013, 11:13 AM
Kanto, the problem is the fiddler's still playing and running up his tab.